Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) (33361 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by jaymichael(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2015
chimze:
Agbara police had an Armored Personnel Carrier when Zenith Bank got robbed by thieves driving Toyota Sienna. It's not by this o....But Wetin me sabi....just. Doing looku looku :p
According to the Ogun State commissioner for information, the intention of the robbers was to rob all the like 10 banks along that axis. It was the bravery of the policemen stationed there that saved the day. one policeman was shot trying to get inside the ATV which he finally succeeded to and he was shooting from the protection of the ATV, that event madr the robbers abandon their mission and the day was saved. Though there were casualties, the day was saved.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
StepTwo:
why does d vehicles carry d same number "112"?

abi na d same motor?
that is a general till free number to call in case of emergency.... call and the nearest RRS patrol to you is supposed to be dispatched to ur location.... I hope it works sha.

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Billion24(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I hate when our police carry ak47 all around like militants .. Can't they use pistols and leave ak47 and other big weapons to the special anti robbery squad ? angry
I always ask myself same question.... you never see police in other countries carry such weapons but pistols except in worst case senerios..... only the ogas at the top carry pistols. yeye people.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2015
tevinsolt:
They should be using Innoson vehicles. You would never see American cops in European or Japanese built cars. They are always in Ford, Chevy, Dodge and maybe sometimes Buick.

We need to promote ourselves, it is overdue
you dey mind them? think of all the money spent and what would ve been saved if innoson was purchased instead.... and his cars are up to standard of the Nigerian roads...

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I always ask myself same question.... you never see police in other countries carry such weapons but pistols except in worst case senerios..... only the ogas at the top carry pistols. yeye people.
I mean its really disgusting .. You will even see some of them all bent somehow because the guns they carry are bigger than their body..
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Joarams:

LASTMA got their vehicles some months back and they still keep the windows rolled up, intact. In just one day, officers are rolling down the windows like who send.
you don't see foreign police cars with their windows up while the cops enjoy AC...... it's always down so that they can be aware of their surroundings...
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I mean its really disgusting .. You will even see some of them all bent somehow because the guns they carry are bigger than their body..
lol.... na load na..... They think they are progressing but they are not.... in Naija all police men are SWAT grin

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by opribo(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2015
A Hilux var would have been beeter suited for the police considering our rough road terrain and the fact that the hilyx are rugged.

These once are for fancy and they will be gone in less than 4nonths.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Excuzeme: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you dey mind them? think of all the money spent and what would ve been saved if innoson was purchased instead.... and his cars are up to standard of the Nigerian roads...

So Lagos should use its money to promote INNOSSON ....?

I thought you Biafra people say you are not part of Nigeria or is INNOSON ready to pay export duty to Lagos? undecided

Let all those erosion states from the East buy from innoson, ok!

2 Likes

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by compujyde: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Excuzeme:

So Lagos should use its money to promote INNOSSON ....?

I thought you Biafra people say you are not part of Nigeria or is INNOSON ready to pay export duty to Lagos? undecided

Let all those erosion states from the East buy from innoson, ok!
dude I am not from the east..... I have nothing to do with Biafra but as far as Nigeria is concerned, THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA.... innoson is located in NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Odimson69: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Ambode tnx 4 this
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by jaymichael(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2015
compujyde:
The vehicles appear more motivated than the officers grin
Lol Wetin you expect before.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2015
They should change this their uniform jare, nd btw....babes go dey receive Lift anyhw from police now wink cheesy cheesy.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by aruna99: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2015
you dont need a big gun like AK47 with this kind of car...when will Police learn?
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Autino(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2015
IyaIode:
Police just use that their black dirty uniform spoil everything
if you belong to them your days are numbered by the dirty uniform poeple
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2015
it is suppose to be Elephate , not eagle..

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Metrofox(m): 2:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Went it be funny if these cars are also robbed mistakenly?
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 2:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Your city can contribute money and put their names on the police vehicle inside the country of western Nigeria. Even your street car donate a vehicle and put your street name on it.

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by cole265(m): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Ademusiwa1c:
it is suppose to be Elephate , not eagle..

Na u suppose get this contract branding the vehicles

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Horus(m): 3:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Horus(m): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2015

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode; Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase and Minister for Interior, Lt.Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazua (rtd.), during the unveiling of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) logo at the commissioning and handing over of Patrol Vehicles, Motorcycles, Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs), Gunboats, Patrol Helicopters to the Nigerian Police and the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), at the Lagos House, Ikeja, on Friday, November 27, 2015.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2015
tinobrace:
Police is your friend.
well in advance con3 u re right police is ur friends but in nigeria? Lailai God forbid. I prefer agberos to police I swear
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by amtaken(f): 3:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Good development but the best approach to curb crimes is to stabilise the economy.

So long as Buhari keeps frustrating businesses, so long as workers keep being retrenched and most people are either unemployed or grossly under employed, it will be very hard to eradicate crimes.

Political assassination is back. The jobless youths are empowered (armed) by the politicians to shoot their political enemies, thereafter they resort to using the guns to commit all sorts of crimes.

Governance is beyond globe-trotting.

You must possess adequate administrative skills otherwise you will be wasting your time and that of the masses.

Buhari take note.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 3:59am On Dec 01, 2015
cry
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2015
[img]http:/
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 4:10am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=28pt]Any
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by adefizzy(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice development for now...check back in d next 6months, I bet u won't recognise those cars anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife / Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.