Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Free Online Payment Integration. Accept Payment Online Without A Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Online Payment Integration. Accept Payment Online Without A Site (277 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Payment Integration. Accept Payment Online Without A Site by aikfrank(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2015
My name is Frank.

Quickly. I want to help business owners integrate Tradot on their website or help you create a product link to accept payment without a site, which you can send to your customers to pay you online.

On Tradot, your customers can pay you via Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Visa, Mastercard, And also Bank Payments or with the Tradot wallet.

If you don't have a website, you can just create the product link for the item, but if you have a website I can also help you integrate it.

Before I can help you integrate, you must register with my affiliate link here https://tradot.com/?ref=youngler

If you want to also collect money from international customers, Tradot too is the best.

Less I forget, they also have buyer's protection, so your customers too will be happy to pay you!

Let's get started. If you don't know how to use Tradot, I will teach you from start to finish. Just indicate here. Or you drop your BBm or What's app num. Or you ask any question here!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dextrous Business Advisory, Set-up And Financial Intelligence Services / Command 2016 With Happiness / Time To Re-position The Manufacturing Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.