Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (1646 Views)

Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / 7 Things That Will Happen To Nigeria In Next Month's To Come (not A Prophesy) / A Call On All Nairalanders To Shun Tribal Bigotism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Sanuzi(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2015
A fresh and joyful month
Is in relation to come,
May God sanctify you?
With cheerfulness
And delight which
You miss in the
Previous month.
Happy New Month.

New days and new months are the importance of transform.
They explain that being not stopped for everything.
So stay touching and stay cheery.
Happy New Month

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by mazzi: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month bros and sis,we all will witness a divine embarrassment in this new month...why not say Amen?
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Sanuzi(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2015
AMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

mazzi:
Happy new month bros and sis,we all will witness a divine embarrassment in this new month...why not say Amen?
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by kossyablaze(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Same to u
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by mightyhaze: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2015
...And a happy bufde 2 mua,..! Er,...una knw as e dey be na

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by KEZDON(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Hurray!!! IT'S my birth month again, thank God I made it once more and I thank him for keeping u all my fellow Nairalanders, My Family And Friends

I pray that having gone this far by His Grace(January To December) that we all will see de end of this year, That this year will not see the end of our existence. Amen

Birthday Loading........ 31st December!!!

New Year Resolution Loading!!!!!!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by juman(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy new month.

Thanks to the Creator.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Mynd44: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2015

(1)

Seun Why? / Goodluck Jonathan Was An Exceptional President, By Femi Aribisala / Governor Ajimobi Hosts Pastor Adeboye In His Residence In Oyo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.