Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Politicians Are Worst Than Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politicians Are Worst Than Militants (646 Views)

Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) / Jonathan's New Explanation Of Abuja Bomb Blast, Worst Than The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Politicians Are Worst Than Militants by denko(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2009
how many war has the federal government of the day carried out against the those that syphoned our money running trillions of naira, how many of them are being jail sincerely, how many of them are being prosecuted for corruption and money siphoned refunded to the nation treasury. the militants has not killed innocent people as the JTF has done for past few days, dont get me wrong i hate those militant that perpetuate the act of kidnapping and other criminal activities. but war like this will only escalate to civil war, as i am writing this some secessionist are warming up, to break away from this unjust and corrrupt government. today many small businesses are closing down, companies are laying off thier staff becos of lack of power supply and exhobitant diesel price. THE WAR IN NIGER DELTA WITH GUN IS WAR WITHOUT END BUT WITH DIOLOUGE REASONABLE PIECE CAN BE ACHIEVE.

(1) (Reply)

Can Fashola Be The Nigerian Obama? / Can Fashola Be The Nigerian Obama? / Greater Port Harcourt Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.