Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) (8294 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developed Local Government Areas In Nigeria-opinion / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
With what am seeing on this forum whereby a fellow biafrian from anambra will be claiming superior over other biafrians from other states got me thinking how our so called country will look like if ever we break away from Nigeria.

One NOVEL always come to my mind "ANIMAL FARM" that exactly what will happen in the land of the raising sun. What's even wrong with my igbo brothers U have no unity among yourselves and yet u want biafria

Look at how inlandtaipan and SpaceTour (biafrians) are fighting each other here
Of which Abagworo and chino are not exceptional angry sad

https://www.nairaland.com/2745212/anambra-never-point-been-economic

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by speedyGonzales: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=50pt]NO IT WILL NOT![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=20pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra 
[/size]
blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is every created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge omo odudwa

CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
u are not far from the truth....... I pity those fools
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nellizzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
okay
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by yang(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
Hw e take concern you OP

And your life in the Islamic caliphate will be better?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
yang:
Hw e take concern you OP

And your life in the Islamic caliphate will be better?
e concerns me cus am igbo....... is so embarrassing seeing my brothers fight dirty in the public

12 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by EternalTruths: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
What concerns Oduduwa with Biafran wahala.

Oduduwas like drinking panadol on Biafra issues grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Stolen: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
YORUBASTARD! ONCE NIGERIA FINISH, FEEL FREE TO TEAR YOURSELVES APART.

VERY USELESS PEOPLE.

MAKE UNA NO REST O... GOD FORBID UNA REST!

NO REST FOR THE WICKED

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2015
Stolen:
YORUBASTARD! ONCE NIGERIA FINISH, FEEL FREE TO TEAR YOURSELVES APART.

VERY USELESS PEOPLE.

MAKE UNA NO REST O... GOD FORBID UNA REST!

NO REST FOR THE WICKED
I'm not Yoruba...... For once accept the truth and shame the devil. Are u trying pretend u have not seen the thread where our fellow brothers are fighting dirty over supremacy

11 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
[size=50pt]NO IT WILL NOT![/size]
if care is not taking, it will from what am seeing here sad angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
EternalTruths:
What concerns Oduduwa with Biafran wahala.

Oduduwas like drinking panadol on Biafra issues grin
who told u am Yoruba..... oga check my other post undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
With what am seeing on this forum whereby a fellow biafrian from anambra will be claiming superior over other biafrians from other states got me thinking how our so called country will look like if ever we break away from Nigeria.

One NOVEL always come to my mind "ANIMAL FARM" that exactly what will happen in the land of the raising sun. What's even wrong with my igbo brothers U have no unity among yourselves and yet u want biafria

cry me a river, one guy call chino or spacetour does not represents the whole of anambra people. Abeg close this thread .

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by mart2k(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:
[size=20pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra 
[/size]

Uar just typing TRASH, if u dnt know wat to say it is better u keep mute

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by kokobi99: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
It is not your business, why do you put mouth for something that does not concern you
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
cry me a river, one guy call chino or spacetour does not represents the whole of anambra people. Abeg close this thread .
am not closing it...... u guys should call those fooools to oder or biafra enemies will laugh @ us soon
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
mart2k:
Uar just typing TRASH, if u dnt know wat to say it is better u keep mute

Dude, I only reposted the comments by Yoruba Nairalanders. All the same, thanks for the trash you posted. Next time if you don't have a better message shove it down your smelly ass...

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
kokobi99:
It is not your business, why do you put mouth for something that does not concern you
it comcerns me 100% bro
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I'm not Yoruba...... For once accept the truth and shame the devil. Are u trying pretend u have not seen the thread where our fellow brothers are fighting dirty over supremacy
what re they fighting for.. So two people fighting has now become the whole east fighting themselves or what re you trying to say? Must you opened a thread for that.?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
what re they fighting for.. So two people fighting has now become the whole east fighting themselves or what re you trying to say? Must you opened a thread for that.?
They are not the 1st, I have seen abgworo and fight dirty here too

1 Like

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
am not closing it...... u guys should call those fooools to oder or biafra enemies will laugh @ us soon
thw only thing to do is comments and that s all. They don't live in my house or areas.. So how will I call them to order. angry
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:
[/size]

what thread did you get these revealing posts from? Damn the mod who shut and wiped the thread.

I laugh Ilekehd grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
thw only thing to do is comments and that s all. They don't live in my house or areas.. So how will I call them to order. angry
PM. then talk sense into them because they are embarrassing all the SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by porshuch: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2015
You are right.

Let me tell you something, we igbo's are not one, we discriminate alot.
Why do some of us from the east like making jest of Abakiliki ppl? Is that how we're going to live together . Anambra man will call an Enugu man "onye wawa". SMH!

[color=]I LAUGH WHEN I SEE THOSE IPOB PROTESTING, ALL I SEE IS MOTOR PARK TOUTS, JOBLESS PPL, LAZYBONES, VISIONLESS PPL. A REAL IGBOMAN( ELITES) DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS IPOB, THE REAL IGBOMEN ARE OUT THERE AT ALABA, IDUMOTA ETC, MAKING HIS MONEY.

SHAME TO IPOB MEMBERS.

NB: I AM A FULL BLOODED IGBO, FROM ANAMBRA STATE. UDO!
[/color]

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2015
my sincere hope is that Biafra is achieved. the only factor of unity among the igbos is their collective hatred for the Yorubas and Hausas.

7 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by seunny4lif(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2015
cool
cool
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2015
There is nothing derogatory when called a wawa man, cos am a wawa man from Enugu, as for Igbos hating themselves, its a fallacy cos no Igbo man will attack another for no just cause, it has never happened and will not happen going by the tribes that make up Igbos, You will see as Isu communities anambra like isuofia, isuaniocha, isunambogu (ibusa) in delta, in enugu u will see Isuawa, in abia u have isuochi, in imo u isumuozu in nwangele, aslo in ebonyi, Talk about ogwa (nri) tribe that u have in in delta ogwashi uku, in imo u have ogwa in mbaitolu etc the bickering of some fools cant be used to equate the the good people of Igbos, if there are people who love themselves more, they the Igbos
porshuch:
You are right.

Let me tell you something, we igbo's are not one, we discriminate alot.
Why do some of us from the east like making jest of Abakiliki ppl? Is that how we're going to live together . Anambra man will call an Enugu man "onye wawa". SMH!

[color=]I LAUGH WHEN I SEE THOSE IPOB PROTESTING, ALL I SEE IS MOTOR PARK TOUTS, JOBLESS PPL, LAZYBONES, VISIONLESS PPL. A REAL IGBOMAN( ELITES) DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS IPOB, THE REAL IGBOMEN ARE OUT THERE AT ALABA, IDUMOTA ETC, MAKING HIS MONEY.

SHAME OF IPOB MEMBERS.

NB: I AM A FULL BLOODED IGBO, FROM ANAMBRA STATE. UDO!
[/color]

6 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by ruggedboy01: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
There is nothing derogatory when called a wawa man, cos am a wawa man from Enugu, as for Igbos hating themselves, its a fallacy cos no Igbo man will attack another for no just cause, it has never happened and will not happen going by the tribes that make up Igbos, You will see as Isu communities anambra like isuofia, isuaniocha, isunambogu (ibusa) in delta, in enugu u will see Isuawa, in abia u have isuochi, in imo u isumuozu in nwangele, aslo in ebonyi, Talk about ogwa (nri) tribe that u have in in delta ogwashi uku, in imo u have ogwa in mbaitolu etc the bickering of some fools cant be used to equate the the good people of Igbos, if there are people who love themselves more, they the Igbos
then call ur brothers to order, they should save us this public embarrassment
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
I don't know those dullards and the don't represent 1% of the Igbo race
ruggedboy01:
then call ur brothers to order, they should save us this public embarrassment
Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Lol. Dream on. You want to destroy Biafra before it even rises bah?
Let me tell u, your point is DOA. Y?
Because we marry one another and so cannot marginalize ourselves. It would be tantamount to a suicide mission.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by porshuch: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
DikeOha882:
So Aguleri and Umuleri fight was not a communal clash? Do you know what caused it? What of the popular Ezza and Ezilo fight in abakiliki? That it got to a point they started killing commuters that pass through their town. I lost a colleague then, when the PEACE mass transit bus was caught up by the two communities on that road. Okay, is it the Osu discrimination? Where is the love? Is it when a rich man in the kindered will bribe the so called elders oin the village to take someone's land. My brother I hv seen hell, but thank God am a happy person now.
One thing I noticed about human race, is that discrimination is part of human race no matter the tribe, race, religion e.t.c. So we igbo's thinking that getting Biafra will make us the best, nwanne Na lie "asi asi"

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) by size40: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafra has no place in Nigeria of today. The States they call Biafra belongs to Nigeria. I mean Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo are all Nigerian territory. Of course, the south-south states are not in demand for any Biafra. Except those Igbos living in those states who makes it look as if south-south people are in their support. We are not oooo! We have pitched our tent with Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ishaku Meet Over Insecurity / Aliyu: PDP Has A Culture Of Disgracing Its National Chairmen Out Of Office / Tompolo Awarded 2023 Sun Newspaper "Courage In Leadership" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.