Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Repent - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Repent (504 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent by personal59: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2015
REPENT:
How can you enjoy your wedding night wen you've had series of pre-wedding nights?
She's not properly dressed,no hijab,no scarf,instead of u to preach to her, u are shouting "wow, u look sexy" brother u are part of the problem
If u have to dress half naked before u can get people's attention,then u have nothing to offer besides sex,you are not a wife material
Rasulullah (saw) said "if u know what I know,you'll laugh less and cry more"does that ring a bell on our head?do we have to see b4 we believe?Repent"
I want to have money,I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house,is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these.
U think regret is wen u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked?NO! Regret is u reaching the grave without enough good deeds"
Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, u r going"
Some1 is dead & you are alive,some1 is sick & u are healthy, some1 is lost & u are guided, why then are u sad coz some1 is rich & u r poor?why r u ungrateful?
O boy see Benz, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek Jannah"
On Qiyamah, people will be naked, but the fear of judgement will not allow u look, have that fear now and stop asking, uploading or downloading nude pics
They are clean, fresh, virgins, sinless, spotless, kurji less, no pasau, no kwarkwata...yet we choose to go near Zina than to wait 4 hurul ein. Repent!!
Haba! Qiyamah still far na, because Dajjal never come, Mahdi never show up, Jesus too, even gog and magog. I go Repent b4 den. Abi Bro if u die tonight your judgement has started. Repent!
Wrong use of Social network will take many to hell if u don't Repent!
Rasulullah (SAW), said a man is in hell because of a piece of cloth dat doesn't belong 2 him, what about that $20 billion and public funds? Repent!
She wasn't ur wife, u had sex with her, she became pregnant, u made her abort. Illegal relationship + Zina + murder, only u? Better Repent b4 it's late..
"Body no be firewood " Seriously? Is that y u commit zina? U no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. Repent.
Did I pass maths & English? What's ur jamb score? U graduate with 1st class? Haba! Those are the only things u care about? He memorised Qur'an. Do u?
It's not like Dunya where u have sex 10 mins and get tired, in Jannah d pleasure of orgasm remain with u for 70yrs, forget Zina and go 2 Jannah.
Any 1 who ain't ur husband and wanna have sex with u, walai! he's ur enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want u 2 go 2 hell and miss Jannah.
Maazaa! Guy how far! Chairmo! What's up Bro! How far na! What's all these? Are these the Islamic way of greetings? What's wrong with Assalamu alaikum? Repent.
Some men disrespecting their wives in front of their friends, What's dat? What r u trying 2 prove? That you're in control? Sannu remote control. Repent.
Drive your mom go market, u go dey vex, but u Sabi do ajayi driver 4 girl from morning till night. Better Repent.
You never shed tears even once while reciting Holy Qur'an but KALHO NA HO dey make u cry, Hmmm check your Eeman!
Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, powder, blusher. if u like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're deadly ugly. Ki natsu!
You'll finish your runs when it's time 2 marry you'll start searching for holy girl, Bros good women are for good men, if u carry holy girl, wetin holy man go marry Repent.
Allah can change you from Ajebota to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let your Ajebota life make u forget Allah, always remember Him & thank Him.
If u'r not ready u can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but u can never postpone your death date, always be ready
U feel depressed, instead of u 2 recite Qur'an or pray 2 rak'atãn, u carry earpiece dey listing 2 Lil Wayne, he needs help too, seek Allah alone. Repent!
If you don't respect your parents, your life go bend, and you might end up in hell. Repent!
We are just striving & hoping for this world, we don't know our fate, yet we sleep all night. Rasulullah (SAW) was promised Jannah yet he stood at night 4 salah till his feet got swollen.
I have meeting! I have meeting!!
Is that why u rush your salah?
Pls take ur TIME to read and PONDER, then TAKE ACTION.
May Allah safeguard us

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Brother Needs Assistance / Why People From Deviant Groups Hate Salafis / German Study Finds Radicalized Muslims Have Little Actual Knowledge Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.