Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) (3894 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Romantic Pix? / I'm Fat, I'm Sexy And I Love It (photos) / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Iamfrank(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
My gf often dose dat esp wen sh is feeling sleepy

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol, there's nothing "romantic" about this pic imo. To me it screams- I need a life, I have no hobbies of my own & I'm clingy. It'd be cute if she was sitting next to him reading a book or just watching him play instead of doing the koala thing on him up there.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ehm no.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Discomfort
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Drniyi4u(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol...
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Exponental(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Discomfort
...those legs will cry
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, there's nothing "romantic" about this pic imo. To me it screams- I need a life, I have no hobbies of my own & I'm clingy. It'd be cute if she was sitting next to him reading a book or just watching him play instead of doing the koala thing on him up there.
What is the "koala thing?" Koalas' are cute FFS, and you're been mean to them. Even koalas' are not safe from you? *sighs* cheesy
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by obinnashady(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Babe's stuck on the n*gga like glue
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by pxdaniel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
@op, wat is romantic about this huh? That girl is in real pains from my observation. Just look at the ankle and you'll agree with me. I doubt if she can last ten minutes in that uncomfortable and awkward pose
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Iamfrank:
My gf often dose dat esp wen sh is feeling sleepy
I believe your girlfriend is just gently begging you for attention.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What is the "koala thing?" Koalas' are cute FFS, and you're been mean to them. Even koalas' are not safe from you? *sighs* cheesy

Lol, she's clinging on him like a koala. A man needs space too sometimes, just to breathe & do him. Well, I'm a space lover & a space giver, so that up there doesn't jive with me. I'd wanna push her off if I was the guy. WTH. Go file a nail or something!

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Aminat508(f): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
angry
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe your girlfriend is just gently begging you for attention.

Yeah. He could be a game addict.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
just for the records it's 'does' not 'dose'

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah. He could be a game addict.
He could be what?... Just look at him, he's more into his video game than his girl friend. grin
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
He could be what?... Just look at him, he's more into his video game than his girl friend. grin

Lol no, I meant the OP. You said his girl could be begging for his attention & my response is, he could be addicted to his game & not doing enough "couple's time" with her. Hence the stage five cling. Because imo, no sane woman does that tongue It's bizarro.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by obiorathesubtle: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2015

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol no, I meant the OP. You said his girl could be begging for his attention & my response is, he could be addicted to his game & not doing enough "couple's time" with her. Hence the stage five cling. Because imo, no sane woman does that tongue It's bizarro.
No sane woman does what? Cling or beg for attention, puhlease!. My dear, a woman needs just 3 things:

1. Money

2. Good sex

3. Attention.

I'm not alien to women begging their boyfriends/husbands for attention. Its a womans nature to always want to eat their cake and have it. grin

So you saying no sane woman does what you said clearly show that you're insane. tongue shocked LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by cahrym(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please wait while your transaction is processing
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
No sane woman does what? Cling or beg for attention, puhlease!. My dear, a woman needs just 3 things:

1. Money

2. Good sex

3. Attention.

I'm not alien to women begging their boyfriends/husbands for attention. Its a womans nature to always want to eat their cake and have it. grin

So you saying no sane woman does what you said clearly show that you're insane. tongue shocked LMAO.

You're crazy tongue Surely you must be aware that not all women are the same. I don't mind 1 & 2 from your list grin but personally I can live without excessive attention from a guy, only if we get to spend SOME time together, then he can go do whatever I won't mind. Some of us actually need what they call "object constancy" or "object permanence" for the sake of the bond/relationship, because if we get too much time alone/apart, then we sort of disconnect & forget you exist cheesy Well I fall in that category at least. I need just a little attention to keep me hooked or I unhook. Constant or too much attention can be suffocating imo, so I'm not about that. Just a little to keep me in the moment & not drift off.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by joseph1832(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're crazy tongue Surely you must be aware that not all women are the same. I don't mind 1 & 2 from your list grin but personally I can live without excessive attention from a guy, only if we get to spend SOME time together, then he can go do whatever I won't mind. Some of us actually need what they call "object constancy" or "object permanence" for the sake of the bond/relationship, because if we get too much time alone/apart, then we sort of disconnect & forget you exist cheesy Well I fall in that category at least. I need just a little attention to keep me hooked or I unhook. Constant or too much attention can be suffocating imo, so I'm not about that. Just a little to keep me in the moment & not drift off.
Of course I'm aware not all women are the same, but, I'm also aware that all women are wired the same. You can't do what isn't written in your genes can you? tongue

Remember the saying: "women: can't live with them, can't live without them" and "women are the most mysterious creatures in the world". wink

The above show that women have been known to act/behave in a particular pattern. When it comes to money, sex and attention, a woman is known to demand these things... And even in excess too. tongue
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, she's clinging on him like a koala. A man needs space too sometimes, just to breathe & do him. Well, I'm a space lover & a space giver, so that up there doesn't jive with me. I'd wanna push her off if I was the guy. WTH. Go file a nail or something!
lol...you just can't shake the meanness. Doesn't matter how hard you try. cheesy
Funny siggy, btw.
Re: Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

lol...you just can't shake the meanness. Doesn't matter how hard you try. cheesy
Funny siggy, btw.

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho / LETS GIST: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.