Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

[photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning (1830 Views)

Punch Newspaper Disappears From All Newspaper Vendors In Onitsha This Morning / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Herbeolar(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
This Photos is from the protest going on right now at the Onitsha bridgehead. Soldiers placed barricade on the road, disrupting the agitators from crossing the bridge. The River Niger bridge is totally blocked. Vehicles coming from Onitsha and Asaba axes are on stand still also

http://burujnews.com/2015/12/01/photos-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha-this-morning/

1 Like

Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by chocolateme(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok
Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Money40: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thy should block road until our commander is released, Nigeria want to play the game of case postponing, we know them and there antics, release namdi kanu now

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Old2020: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Useless country devoid of law and order. You fix a date for a court case, all of a sudden on that day, you say the case has been postponed as expected from a zoo without regard for humanity. Country of mad psychotic people without shame. I blame the youths for tolerating this mess.

4 Likes

Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by dtruth3(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
All hail Biafra!

1 Like

Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Lvlink(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
All hail the land of the rising Sun! #Biaframyfatherland

1 Like

Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Udopasa: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nonsense protest! IPOB or what ever nonsense it goes with is further alienating itself from the critical mass of Ndi Igbo - The traders, with their incessant and insensitive forceful dispersal and close of markets in Onitsha and other commercial top shots of Igbo land. They should be reminded that they are fast losing the "sympathy" most of these traders hitherto had for the movement. And once they loose this sympathy and goodwill, they will become an easy prey for the law enforcement same way with MASSOB. Ogwu la ka oha m na unu
Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by Keketu(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
All hail Biafra!
please dont live nigeria
Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by chukjojo(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Live and direct, i saw it with my two naked eyes.

But this op is useless o' the crowd i saw is ten times more than what the op posted here.
Re: [photos] Pro-biafra Protest In Onitsha This Morning by andyanders: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why not execute them and feed the birds of the air with their meat.

(1) (Reply)

$2 Bil To Rebuild North East, How Much Was Used To Rebuild The East After D War? / I Didn’t Want My Parents Dead— Captured Female Suicide Bomber In Dikwa / Meet The Woman Najatu Muhammad Who Rejected Buhari’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.