Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) (40374 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Buhari Meets With Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Coolguy89(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aisha is d most beautiful among dem,Keep it our classy firstlady.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Technocrat1759(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
The travelling family i hail una oo!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by evesdon4u: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
And now we present to you the Wife of the Junketeer in Chief...

She seems to be following the footsteps of her husband very well...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by quaid(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
RichFoundation:
Please when will Zahra Buhari visit me Or is she not entitled to travel.. I miss her though

Day dreaming
Too bad.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by amtaken(f): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
So she too don dey wakadugbe like her husband.

Waka Waka last family.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
If ds woman knows ds travels will b probed later on... she wud think twice....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by arabianights: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
gabman700:
like husband like wife...Family of tourists

I agree with you on this .....Exactly what took her to the country for goodness sake? We are yet to hear or see of any contribution from her to the women,orphans ,widows or any welfare programme.

they claim there is no office of first lady then under what authority did she go there ? mscheeeeeewwww
By the Way Buhari is not a tourist .if only you too your time to read papers and watch news, you would know exactly what he is trying to achieve angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by homesteady(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is Dubai not a Muslim area? why is the wife not all covered like our first lady?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
osedvgirl:
the dress thou

Your pants (trousers) though!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
osedvgirl:

If I like it, i would have ask you to buy it for me but I don't like it grin
Lol... You so sweet dear. kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by adicious(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

You are welcome, bro. Space still dey..... But do quick oh as plenty people dey see the light of how they were SCAMMED by the change chanters. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831915_wailingforabettertommorow_jpeg_jpegd26a773a99cf2b0f93fe685761f614da My Brother, I've seen the light...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by yommyuk: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2015
What was the purpose of her trip to Dubai?

I hope she highlighted on the growing rate of Naija girls engaging in prostitution?

abi na gold she go buy to sell?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by justmenoni: 4:09am On Dec 02, 2015
No that can't be the wife of the Dubais pm,I mean when did the Muslim wife's starts dressing that way when most Muslims especially from the Northern Nigeria covers up everything.. I think the problem in this world is hypocrisy.

In oga lasisi69's voice end time is really approaching.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Queengal: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari sabi select fine things hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Like husband, like wife..... All touring the whole world on Nigerian fund... Her name dey for Haliburton Scam, yet she runs around the town.... We dey watch in 3D

Really

She follow for that scandal?

Abeg explain me how, I need more info.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
ModiKen:

Really

She follow for that scandal?

Abeg explain me how, I need more info.

Just type Aisha Buhari Haliburton scam on google

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) by tonychristopher: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2015
adicious:
Please, How can I join The Wailers? Any space for me?

You will be duely informed when we have vacancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Have You Seen Nigerian Army Live Band Perform At An Event Before? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.