Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k (989 Views)

"Is This Lady Using Me?" / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by BiggerBangs: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello Nairalanders smiley' ...this isn't a story but my experience with my semi decent long time Crush

I met a Longtime crush about 2weeks ago..she is the type that don dey press my mumu button back then in school.I was infuated in love.I was excited when I got to meet her again..we exchange numbers and start talking on phone.I discovered she lost her mum recently and she was in financial crisis and she needs to pay her 40k school fees,I assist her with 20k instantly.. I cud afford all but I believe she will get the 20k bal...i just want to yansh her for once. We went for romantic outings to Cinema and to many joints at night ,kiss and hugs is all I get,our last outing at the VIVA cinema I was offered the opportunity of warming my arms on her nipples directly (_u know is dark at the movies, it was fun alittle bit)

Any time I raise the idea of Wiping her,she keep promising me and now to her bday(Dec 4,about 3days from now)...

.Now am not interested in her but I feel like getting my pounds from her after suggesting I give her 40k for her bday yesterday(_lol).actually those amount were change to my bank account but am not interesting in her pvssy because I just met a better option while I was waiting for her( she is more beautiful & i don wipe the new bae like 4times)

She has been making plans about her bday base on the 40k I promised her,_I want to Bleep her up politely and if possible make her realise the other way round...Guys what's the best plan to carry out my aim.(don't judge me because she never give me puna but I just want to let her know you doesn't use peoples goodwill for your own advantage)

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by misspicy(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
cry
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who is interested in how many times you have screewed??

You said the money is change to you so why seeking advice?

Uneccesary show off.
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by osemoses1234(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oga abeg yu no. Get moni
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Chanchit: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe she dey strong body because you dey throw bomb when you speak english once in awhile.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by tracyfemmmm: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am tired of all this I gave this I gave that thread
Romance is not a transaction
You have to be able to gave and expect nothing
Instead of treating ur girlfriend like a hooker
You have to be able to get ur heart broken
And keep taking chances on love until u find the one.
All the bad experiences with love, we all experience them .But they should not make u cynical instead they should help you know exactly what you want from a relationship.
So forget about the material things that you give and keep ur eyes on whats important: Finding true love

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Deckynyansha(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
So OP u helped her financially because u want to yansh her abi?....There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by elantraceey(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why will a girl that claim to be in financial crisis think of spending 40k on her birthday that she can use to start something that'll yield good returns in months?

And as for you op, why do you have to take advantage of her predicament? If you want to help do that ,if you don't want to then don't. If it's sex you want then tell her .

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by BiggerBangs: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Why will a girl that claim to be in financial crisis think of spending 40k on her birthday that she can use to start something that'll yield good returns in months?

And as for you op, why do you have to take advantage of her predicament? If you want to help do that ,if you don't want to then don't. If it's sex you want then tell her .

Thanks...
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by BiggerBangs: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
tracyfemmmm:
I am tired of all this I gave this I gave that thread
Romance is not a transaction
You have to be able to gave and expect nothing
Instead of treating ur girlfriend like a hooker
You have to be able to get ur heart broken
And keep taking chances on love until u find the one
All the bad experiences with love we all experience them but they should not maje u cynical instead they should help you know exactly what I want from a relationship.

Nice one... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Who is interested in how many times you have screewed??

You said the money is change to you so why seeking advice?

Uneccesary show off.
Hmmmmsmiley,...See the kyn sense wey u qet 2day!
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Hmmmmsmiley,...See the kyn sense wey u qet 2day!
hellooooo?

Do i know yhu?
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by funshy87(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ur story resemble wat am facing now bro, that kind of gal will kip coming for more cos she think u are very much into her, the only thing u can do is to let her know ur mind, and tell her to come and collect the money in ur house that d money is ready, she willhuriedly come and u will tell her frankfully that u must have sex wit her b4 u give her d money, if u have the money wit u take it out and show her and put it back in ur pocket. She will change it for u initially oo but trust me she won't leave ur house and u will av way in her pussy... If u really want to give her d money na u sabi but for me Kama pade mon ...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
BiggerBangs:
Hello Nairalanders smiley' ...this isn't a story but my experience with my semi decent long time Crush

I met a Longtime crush about 2weeks ago..she is the type that don dey press my mumu button back then in school.I was infuated in love.I was excited when I got to meet her again..we exchange numbers and start talking on phone.I discovered she lost her mum recently and she was in financial crisis and she needs to pay her 40k school fees,I assist her with 20k instantly.. I cud afford all but I believe she will get the 20k bal...i just want to yansh her for once. We went for romantic outings to Cinema and to many joints at night ,kiss and hugs is all I get,our last outing at the VIVA cinema I was offered the opportunity of warming my arms on her nipples directly (_u know is dark at the movies, it was fun alittle bit)

Any time I raise the idea of Wiping her,she keep promising me and now to her bday(Dec 4,about 3days from now)...

.Now am not interested in her but I feel like getting my pounds from her after suggesting I give her 40k for her bday yesterday(_lol).actually those amount were change to my bank account but am not interesting in her pvssy because I just met a better option while I was waiting for her( she is more beautiful & i don wipe the new bae like 4times)

She has been making plans about her bday base on the 40k I promised her,_I want to Bleep her up politely and if possible make her realise the other way round...Guys what's the best plan to carry out my aim.(don't judge me because she never give me puna but I just want to let her know you doesn't use peoples goodwill for your own advantage)
U wan reach 40 before u qo wise abiSmh

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hellooooo?

Do i know yhu?
Smh
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you fail to yansh her on her birthday I swear you will remain mayee for life. Just tell her that after her day,both of you have to launch in cool place to enjoy the rest of the day.Don't suggest your house cox she will already know your intention but try and book a decent hotel. She will be glad to follow there,trust me,u go flog her like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by BiggerBangs: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
funshy87:
Ur story resemble wat am facing now bro, that kind of gal will kip coming for more cos she think u are very much into her, the only thing u can do is to let her know ur mind, and tell her to come and collect the money in ur house that d money is ready, she willhuriedly come and u will tell her frankfully that u must have sex wit her b4 u give her d money, if u have the money wit u take it out and show her and put it back in ur pocket. She will change it for u initially oo but trust me she won't leave ur house and u will av way in her pussy... If u really want to give her d money na u sabi but for me Kama pade mon ...

Nice one bro
Re: Please Advice! She Is Using Me For Another 40k by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Deckynyansha:
So OP u helped her financially because u want to yansh her abi?....There is God ooo
Is life not about give and take

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Problems You Might Face In The Bedroom And You Can Solve Them / How Women Manipulate Men! / Fighting Temptations Tooth And Nail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.