Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Protesters Block Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block Niger Bridge (3554 Views)

Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) / Protesters Block EFCC Office, Want Lamorde Sacked / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by vorigan: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
studio14:
your labor will never go in vain, when I come down we wll meet, am also doing my underground work here, we are Biafrans, been meeting top military and police chiefs from East and South, when the time comes they will realise we are not cowards.

. . . . . . . . . . .goon, beyond meeting top military and police chief from the East and South, are you also stocking up on food? . . . . . . . . . . .biko, don't let the 60s repeat itself . . . . . . . . . .hunger go quench una
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Idrismusty97(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Somebody don hide my comment again.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Hefemale: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
This people too mumu

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by benigneOne(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time protests.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by islandmoon: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
i wonder if changing from Nigeria to Biafra will make food rain from heaven without hard work
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Kestolovee95(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Udopasa:
[s]For this Xmas? I would strongly advise that the Nigerian military and other security agencies should fall back at this juncture and only observe. I give those miscreants just 48 hours to break the blockade or Ndi Mgbuka, Ndi main market, Ochanja, relief, building, electronics et al will panel beat them to factory reset. Ndi Iberibe[/s]

Mr Taofeek, As you don register on Nov 10 to join this parole. The next thing we want to start hearing from you is 'we igbos' or 'we SS'. Promise us you won't disappoint.
cc Rose2014 grin
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Udopasa: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Mr Taofeek, As you don register on Nov 10 to join this parole. The next thing we want to start hearing from you is 'we igbos' or 'we SS'. Promise us you won't disappoint.
cc Rose2014 grin
Nwanne, you must think that everybody here is as childish as anybody here.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Wadeoye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
They should bring the bridge down - who cares
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Kestolovee95(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Udopasa:
[s]Nwanne, you must think that everybody here is as childish as anybody here.[/s]

Keep deceiving yourself you Apc monkey. Register for nov 10 to deceive pipu. Na only you get sense. What's the name of that your fulani father in Damboa? Samaila or Farouk. We are here for your likes.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Spicygal: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's working, I can see that the Hausa/Fulani &. Yoruba were most highly inconvenienced on the bridge. They lost economic value today call they were the ones who closed their shops today.

Cutting your nose to spite your face! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Liftkid(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Udopasa:
For this Xmas? I would strongly advise that the Nigerian military and other security agencies should fall back at this juncture and only observe. I give those miscreants just 48 hours to break the blockade or Ndi Mgbuka, Ndi main market, Ochanja, relief, building, electronics et al will panel beat them to factory reset. Ndi Iberibe

who are Ndi mgbuka, ochanja, relief, building, main market and others ? Biafrans

Geraout here Aturu!
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Ayt27(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm very sure biafra would get the shortest end of the stick when lots are drawn. It's also the lack of jobs that has caused this agitation. The only people that will profit from this protest are people selling pure water, coke and fanta.

I don't think a hustler in computer village or an alaba boy. will leave his source of income for one month and go and sit down on a bridge.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Udopasa: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Liftkid:

who are Ndi mgbuka, ochanja, relief, building, main market and others ? Biafrans

Geraout here Aturu!
Mkpi! Those ones are shop owners with goods worth thousands/millions/billions to sale and not those jobless miscreants parading around town like mad men.
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Udopasa: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Keep deceiving yourself you Apc monkey. Register for nov 10 to deceive pipu. Na only you get sense. What's the name of that your fulani father in Damboa? Samaila or Farouk. We are here for your likes.
Bia nwata, stop disturbing my mention. Dalu
Re: Protesters Block Niger Bridge by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . . . . . . . .goon, beyond meeting top military and police chief from the East and South, are you also stocking up on food? . . . . . . . . . . .biko, don't let the 60s repeat itself . . . . . . . . . .hunger go quench una
Nigeria never produced even a single cutlass during the war, It is shameful you re still importing what we produced in 1967.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect / See The Church Poster Spotted In Abuja That Has Got People Talking(pics) / Breaking News: Buhari Appoints New Efcc Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.