Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect (3559 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / PHOTOS "No Fuel" Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by Mandynews(f): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
The leader of a cult group who was arrested at the weekend by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command in Jakande Estate, Ajah area, Lagos suburb, has boasted that no amount of bullets can penetrate his body.

The suspect, Andrew Awalebi, 35, who belonged to the Eiye Confraternity, was arrested on Friday morning at a beer parlour with three other suspected cult members around 8 a.m.
Two other members of the group, Adegoke Adeleke (30), Kehinde Adebogun (31), were also picked up early Saturday morning at an hotel in Ikorodu.

Two of the suspected cultists

Awalebi, from Ilaje Local Government, Ondo State was given out by Michael Thompson of the same Eiye Confraternity as a cult leader. Thompson was arrested a night before for robbery at the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.

Awalebi, who disclosed that he worked with a popular land owner in Lekki, stated that he earns N40, 000 monthly from the property dealer for helping to protect his landed property in the axis.

He told investigator that the bullet protection charm was specially prepared for him by a herbalist in Ijebu-Isiwo, Ogun State, to save him from being killed by land grabbers in Lekki.
He added, “I was initiated into Eiye Confraternity in 1996 by Banji Omisore and later in 1997 I was promoted to the position of a leader after the death of Omisore.

The other suspected cultists

“We are eight-member cult group. We meet very early in the morning or late at night. I was arrested by Special Anti – Robbery Squad sometime ago when my cult group caused mayhem in Jakande Estate, inflicting injuries on passersby in the area.”

Arrested alongside Awalebi were Michael Thompson (24), Adegoke Adeleke (30), Kehinde Adebogun (31), Koffi Kwame (17), Daniel Olayiwola (36) and Tosin Issac, 26. They all confessed to be members of Eiye Confraternity.

While confirming the arrest, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Lagos Police Command, Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmus, warned parents and guardians to be wary of their children and wards’ behaviours.

“Charity begins at home. But this should end there. Parents should help police to tackle cultism in their respective localities. They should endeavour to report to the nearest police station around them if they suspect movements of their children, this will help the Police to nip cultism to the bud,” she advised.

The cult suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID), Panti, for prosecution.

- See more at: http://lifedrama.com.ng/photos-no-bullet-can-penetrate-my-body-cult-suspect/#sthash.aIffUhbz.dpuf

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by Pinocchioo(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na bullet from snipper fit you.
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by kolnel: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Odeshi
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by xprezboy: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
name zeka
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by ckmayoca: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't get it... I thought cultist is in south south alone.
Is Lagos in south south ni.?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by Middlefinger1: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Name checkers association of NL 5% region reporting.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol, the guy is highly delusional. The police should have used an AK-47 rifle on his leg if his odeshi claim is true or not. Odeshi ko, oshidee ni. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by larabae13(f): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lolz d guy funny oo he dey do odeshi he no knw sey he be ode oshi...police catch u nd u still get mouth talk sey bullet no fit enter u...if na me dey dere I go don use bullet scatter ya head angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by potbelly(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
A shotgun will do the trick... undecided
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
larabae13:
if na me dey dere I go don use bullet scatter ya head angry

See this one that cannot handle ordinary cockroach talking about guns and bullets. You better go and sleep. grin
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by ba7man(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
ckmayoca:
I don't get it... I thought cultist is in south south alone.
Is Lagos in south south ni.?
These ones are baby cultists compared to those south south boys.

Do you see the kind of guns they got there?
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by larabae13(f): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2016
LastMumu:

See this one that cannot handle ordinary cockroach talking about guns and bullets. You better go and sleep. grin
lolz I knw sey I no fit handle gun buh d guy be mumu
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by double0seven(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Did the police have to strip them half naked before the cameras work.

The only reason the police like doing this is so that you'll look like a criminal.
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by idupaul: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2016
double0seven:
Did the police have to strip them half naked before the cameras work.

The only reason the police like doing this is so that you'll look like a criminal.

With or without clothes that guy looks like a class A criminal..even if they dress him as a reverend father he will still look like a criminal

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by TheNonce: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

Wetin dis mumu dey yarn?

Anyway na eiye boys sha! They are well known for recruiting all sorts of riff raffs and _morons!
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by malele(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Oga ur charm can't stop an API round from a 50 BMG.
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by rayblast(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Omo gbàgbé, kai forget dat tin!!!!! AA no gud for body o
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by HoneyB10(f): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2016
At 35 huh, shouldn't be be married with kids nawa oh
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by donshady(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Throw the bastard in the air and shoot him with a "pump action" and see if he won't shatter into pieces.
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by ckmayoca: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
ba7man:
These ones are baby cultists compared to those south south boys.

Do you see the kind of guns they got there?

Hmmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Oga eshiriri..... This dudes gat no joy zone ah swear...
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by DaBullIT(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
50 caliber explosive head does wonders
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by duduade: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
See their faces.. See able-bodied men...
Has he been shot like five times
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by falcon01: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
this pictures are too graphic for my liking
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by 1miccza: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Gbagbe jare let them dip the tip of the gun in oil or sand before shooting e go die sharp sharp...
Re: PHOTOS: “no Bullet Can Penetrate My Body” – Cult Suspect by hUmaneOne: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
was arrested on Friday morning at a beer parlour with three other suspected cult members around 8 a.m.

See why I don't trust any lazy person..8am in beer parlour when its not even weekend

(1) (Reply)

Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures / Woman Butchered In Polling Unit Today Bloody Video / ‘prepaid Metres Now Officially For Sale’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.