Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! (1964 Views)

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / 7 Things That Have Made Dating Way Too F*cking Awkward / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am I the only one that can't do serious relationship with a female who's less than 3 years younger than me? I prefer babes on or close to my intellectual and maturity level. The other day I was reading a thread, the OP was about 8 years older than his ex (i think she was 19 when they started dating and 22 when she exed him). He complained about how he went through heaven and hell for her in the hopes of marrying her. Babe said she wanted to move on. For me, if she hadn't told him straight up and exed him, she would have cheated due to her need for more adventure. Then he would have given another rant on NL. So basically, it already ended from the start of the relationship.

Agbayas, stop seriously involving (i.e. long term relationship) yourselves with way younger girls unless maybe she's around 25 (real woman age) and above e.g. She's 25 you're 30, not bad. But, she's 21 and you're 30. Pedo much? WTF! You wanna be with girls that still don't know what they want in a partner, that don't know what the hustle feels like and are still spoilt daddy's girls, that aren't done with bad boys and still get wet when they see a guy popping collar and "bouncing", that still compete with their friends in having the fresher BF etc.

Mature women might not be as fitter, cuter or tighter down there for your tiny-ass d1ck but trust me, nothing good comes out from thinking with your d1ck. At the end of the day, your d1ck gets satisfied but the rest of you gets all the bullshi...

Just saying though. Take it hor left it, jus eping you hunderstand!

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Women are known to look up the social ladder when in the dating sphere; Thats why in secondary school, they always felt way mature, because those senior "brodas" were screwing them over. :*

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Women are known to look up the social ladder when in the dating sphere; Thats why in secondary school, they always felt way mature, because those senior "brodas" were screwing them over. :*

True, secondary school days were so funny. Girls weren't even scared, as in, the senior brodas of Uni not high school o.

But I'm talking serious relationship here. Some men can be shallow.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
sapiosexual1:
As a matter of principle, I don't do teens or girls yet to get into tertiary institutions. Their sense of reasoning though, soo primary school esque.
No apologies if you're slighted, it's MHO.

As in, the guys doing these small small girls, what do they talk about? Communication is too crucial for me. A chick that flow with you on your level...and even challenges you sef too think deeper...THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
tommychow:

As in, the guys doing these small small girls, what do they talk about? Communication is too crucial for me. A chick that flow with you on your level...and even challenges you sef too think deeper...THE BEST.
My point though, ur right
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice advice.... The age difference shouldnt be dat much... 5 year gap at most
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Nice advice.... The age difference shouldnt be dat much... 5 year gap at most

Thanks. Personally 5 is too much for me but I don't wanna vex guys on NL. Lol.
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
tommychow:

Thanks. Personally 5 is too much for me but I don't wanna vex guys on NL. Lol.
lol i see five yr gap as very ok... Infact i would love to marry a lady that is five years younger than i
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i see five yr gap as very ok... Infact i would love to marry a lady that is five years younger than i

Yeah, marriage is a different ball-game. That respect by age gap is very much needed, good point. As long the maturity is there right?
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by ZYZZA: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Go and advice one emir in ********
He likes way way younger girl
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
tommychow:
Am I the only one that can't do serious relationship with a female who's less than 3 years younger than me? I prefer babes on or close to my intellectual and maturity level. The other day I was reading a thread, the OP was about 8 years older than his ex (i think she was 19 when they started dating and 22 when she exed him). He complained about how he went through heaven and hell for her in the hopes of marrying her. Babe said she wanted to move on. For me, if she hadn't told him straight up and exed him, she would have cheated due to her need for more adventure. Then he would have given another rant on NL. So basically, it already ended from the start of the relationship.

Agbayas, stop seriously involving (i.e. long term relationship) yourselves with way younger girls unless maybe she's around 25 (real woman age) and above e.g. She's 25 you're 30, not bad. But, she's 21 and you're 30. Pedo much? WTF! You wanna be with girls that still don't know what they want in a partner, that don't know what the hustle feels like and are still spoilt daddy's girls, that aren't done with bad boys and still get wet when they see a guy popping collar and "bouncing", that still compete with their friends in having the fresher BF etc.

Mature women might not be as fitter, cuter or tighter down there for your tiny-ass d1ck but trust me, nothing good comes out from thinking with your d1ck. At the end of the day, your d1ck gets satisfied but the rest of you gets all the bullshi...

Just saying though. Take it hor left it, jus eping you hunderstand!
my brother, need i read all ur post...spot on...ur so on point...hw can u be so nice, caring, always calling to check on her, send her airtym even wen she dint ask, @d end of d day she will take u for granted...wit dis ur write up, i'd realise dat it all boils dwn to maturity and knwin wat dem gals want in a man..,so many of dem @dat age bracket are still bobby suckers and daddy's pet dat dey cnt sit dwn to really analyz wat dey want in man and go for it...dey luv anytin fantasizing, dey luv exuberances...dey dnt like anytin dat will last...dey r "for d mement kinda gals"...dey can neva climb d mountain wit u, bt dey wud wanna come sit wit u wen u av reached top of d mountain..needless i say more, i tink frm 25 and above does it berra...cus @da age bracket, her mindset towards men wud av changed positively.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by misspicy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
please tell them OP....you will see 26 years old or more men going after teenagers....like seriously? let this children enjoy their childhood...stop rushing them into things they are not emotionally ready for not withstanding if they look physically ready for it...hian undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by AfroKnight: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I used to think like this then and there is a good point here eapecially if aaid lady is very young. But what would you say about a relationship between a 30 year old lady and 38 year old man? Or 35 year old man and a 27 year old lady?

As time goes on and as the woman grows, the gap would no longer be so obvious.

I honestly feel for brothers dating ladies 22 years and younger... The stress they would give you will be too much. No offence intended. Never done that... Except when I was 23 then. Bros let them follow their mates.

By 25, they would be more aware of the sheer vanity in life. By then they are often more understanding.

I remember when I tried to date my age mate in uni. She was even a few months older. I was 20 at the time. She showed me pepper, stringing me along until I left then I met someone 2 years younger. It started well but That one too, her own "girly" wahala no be here. After NYSC, I asked out another age mate of mine. She didn't know what she wanted so I just left her alone.

The fairly stable relationships I've had so far, were with ladies a few years (2 to 5 years) younger. My mates were not prepared for relationships while we were in our late teens and early 20s.

Now, most of my female age mates are mature and very suitable for serious relationships. Many are even married. They've learnt a lot to calm down, I guess. grin
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
my brother, need i read all ur post...spot on...ur so on point...hw can u be so nice, caring, always calling to check on her, send her airtym even wen she dint ask, @d end of d day she will take u for granted...wit dis ur write up, i'd realise dat it all boils dwn to maturity and knwin wat dem gals want in a man..,so many of dem @dat age bracket are still bobby suckers and daddy's pet dat dey cnt sit dwn to really analyz wat dey want in man and go for it...dey luv anytin fantasizing, dey luv exuberances...dey dnt like anytin dat will last...dey r "for d mement kinda gals"...dey can neva climb d mountain wit u, bt dey wud wanna come sit wit u wen u av reached top of d mountain..needless i say more, i tink frm 25 and above does it berra...cus @da age bracket, her mindset towards men wud av changed positively.

Guuuuy you COMPLETELY got my message. The maturity quality is something many men overlook and they will start ranting pointlessly. Trust me, the chemistry between two mature people, no need for long yanz or games. You look into each other's eyes and you both know what the other person wants. No games, no dulling, no forming. Few yanz and your already on level 2. I'm not saying any mature wowan is already compatible, I'm saying men need to find that mature woman thats compatible with him...smooth sailing!
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by tommychow(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
I Just decided to make a thread that makes sense. I come to NL to read threads I can learn from but 97.25% of them are just too shallow. Attention! Attention! Attention! That's all ppl want here. Actually being smart is low priority for them.

Good to know I'm one of the few exceptions today. Thanks for the feedback niggaz.
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well, I can't date a guy who isn't atleast 5yrs older than I am....undecided
Re: Stop Dating Way Younger Girls!!! by Cybertext(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
In as much as I would like to agree with your post, I kinda disagree... Why?? Because Age is not maturity, You can decide to date a girl 3years younger than you and she might be matured enough to you, but to me that's not a yardstick for a successful relationship. People are different... you can find plenty lady btwn 25-28years old or a guy of 30+ yrs and they still treats relationship like a teenager.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

That Time When You Don Discover Mungo Park .... / Photos Of Another Very Large Woman And Her Skinny Fiance Goes Viral / Girls What Will U Do If U Find Ur Best Frd Doing This To Ur Boyfrd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.