Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki (648 Views)

Omisore - Detectives Probe N60b Vote For Senators, Reps / Why Bugdet N60b 4 Rail When U Can Give Ss/se A Functional Seaports. / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Senate President, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday dissociated himself from the N60billion arms deal involving the immediate past National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd).

Saraki in a statement issued by his Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Mr. Yusuph Olaniyonu, said that contrary to report published in an online medium, SaharaReporters, he never had anything to do with purchase of security equipment.

The Senate President noted that in his entire political career he never served in any committee or body which had any link with defence or national security.

It said, “As a member of the Seventh Senate, Dr. Saraki was not a member of any of the committees with oversight function on the Ministry of Defence or the intelligence and national security apparatus.

“If he was tagged the leader of the opposition to the Jonathan administration, how then will he be privy to arms purchases and have the influence to blackmail any government agency or institution over the release of funds.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/count-me-out-of-n60b-arms-deal-saraki/
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by itsme9jaG(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Okay. Noted.
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by ezivision: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Developing story?

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by bronzegoddess(f): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Count me in undecided
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
No problem sir, let EFCC do their job....

But note things have changed sir...EFCC is now working and walking...

BTW, have you registered for your BVN shocked
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saraki d James bond 007

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by egift(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Someone is taking cover grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sara thief...
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by Standing5(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
TheNationOnlineNg.net representing the Nation? All these scam news agents.
Re: Count Me Out Of N60b Arms Deal – Saraki by mrvitalis(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
U will tell that to the judge when the time comes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius / Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech / Despite Police Warning, Bayelsans Storm Streets To Protest Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.