Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

expired thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / expired thread (5901 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: expired thread by jemype(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
I created a topic yesterday abt what makes me break-up with her,so now I just got this message below after I didn't heed to her pleadings.

" Ok no problem, bt dnt b surprised if any body shld cal u to tell u something happend 2 me. I dnt know what will happen bt am vry sure of my sef dat sumtin is goin 2 happen. Tnk u " im havinng a similar problem too now and d girl is giving me serious problems. omo I dont know which river these girls. are sent from cuz it seems they all come from one region.

This is a girl I gave the privilege of still staying as her frnd to help her through the tough breakup time.

What do I do nairalanders.she's in school too and I have heard a lot of news of ladies doing foolish things in the name of love here in the past.

In as much as I am not taking her back as my girlfrnd,I don't want her harm herself.

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun.
Re: expired thread by tonychristopher: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
I created a topic yesterday abt what makes me break-up with her,so now I just got this message below after I didn't heed to her pleadings.

" Ok no problem, bt dnt b surprised if any body shld cal u to tell u something happend 2 me. I dnt know what will happen bt am vry sure of my sef dat sumtin is goin 2 happen. Tnk u "

This is a girl I gave the privilege of still staying as her frnd to help her through the tough breakup time.

What do I do nairalanders.she's in school too and I have heard a lot of news of ladies doing foolish things in the name of love here in the past.

In as much as I am not taking her back as my girlfrnd,I don't want her harm herself.

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun.
Dont let her blackmail you
Dont marry out of sympathetic things

Call her ....be there for he r but make it clear

1 Like

Re: expired thread by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Is everything single thing a topic on NL....must sombody share every single detail of his/her life? havent you had dat u shuldnt wash ur dirty linen in public.....op ur a novice, a drama queen n a b!tch ass
Re: expired thread by yorex2011: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2015
In Elton John's voice..

"goodbye Norma jean.. embarassed
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2015
ebonflex:

Then it is good you give her her space. People who make the other person "God" in their relationships need time to themselves to FIND THEMSELVES. Anything other than that is an emotionally parasitic relationship that will end up in you being unnecessarily drained and die before your time.
lol
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
gemale:

Nigga u v got A-game. C break up letter. CHAI. I wish 2 b lyk u o. U r a man's man. I troway plenty salute 4 u. 1st tym I don witness guy dey break up with girl @ d same tym put am in d frndzn. Nna I di epic. I wish say u fit do dis 2 all dem biatches wey don frndzn me.
Haahaaa,o boy... smiley
Re: expired thread by amiskurie(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Pque:

I don't know what she intend doing but d very worst she can do is to commit sucide, she is not the first and she won't be d last. Tell her that I say RIP in advance.

My advice 4 you: stay mute and ignore her message or b mean and send this to her "if u intend commiting sucide because I sent u outta my life cause of your waywardness, RIP in advance"
Bro u wicked o
Re: expired thread by Kennywills7(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She's manipulating you. Plain & simple. You claim you're done, so walk the talk by not responding to her guilt trip. You're not responsible for her inability to woman up & deal with hurt feelings. Everybody is born with that inner pacifier. If she can't suck it up, that is her problem, not yours.
Dear have u been hurt before?
If yes then am sure u know how it feels
So pls put yourself in her shoes and understand what she is going through, note that its not everyone that can deal with heart breaks maturely
We are all wired differently and as such do things differently

1 Like

Re: expired thread by oleeee(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
Trust me she will not do anything to herself......unless shez abnormal

btw who harms herself untop boy matter,when there are many boys swimming around for her to pick cheesy
pick en straf,,,
Re: expired thread by PLANETMARS(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Op holes aint loyal show no sympathy whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Private! / Me, My House And Bae (photos) / See My Bluefilm PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.