Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. (14417 Views)

Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

grin grin

You are one of the greatest hypocrite on this forum. 95% of your posts on NL are about Yorubas. You abuse them all the time, anyone that criticises Igbos is Yoruba to you.

You are so scared of Yorubas. You can tell they are more intelligent than Igbos and it pains you so much.

That same Osun that you and Francizy are laughing at, thousands of your kinsmen will gladly relocate there if they can afford it. There is no village in Osun where you won't find Igbos . What are they running from?

For every One Yoruba bigot on NL, there are 100 Igbo bigots. They hate Yorubas too much. The only advantage we have over Igbos is that your life and existence is in our hands.

Pls Igbos obey Army instructions if you don't want to be shot in the head

I had to respond na when I couldn't take it anymore.
Nl Yorubas show deep hatred for Igbos- fact

For example, they were all here to celebrate the killing of peaceful protesters. And if I call them out, I become a hypocrite

Ok na

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by CreampieAngela(f): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2015
DecemberIV:

That place they claim is marginalized and lacks development and govt projects, but is more developed than every other region grin?

They're the only creatures on earth that can claim victim and supremacy in the same sentence grin grin.
That is why i often say they are the most confused set of humans on the surface of the earth.
They say they are better than others; they say they have the highest number of billionares in the country; they say their region is the most developed; YET they say they are being marginalised.
How can you be marginalised by those whom you claim to be better than ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by yapapa: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Ignore that part, though I'm serious about it.Truth be told you guys are mentally ill,hypocritical is just an understatement in describing what you guys are.one minute u go dey form Commando up and down dey intimidate others ,and d next u go start playing victim..like seriously you guys are unstable psychologically,y'all need help.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

You are a hypocrite and so jealous of Yorubas. Your day is not complete without mentioning Yorubas. Yorubaland is like gold to you and your people, yet you hate the hosts.

On this thread, the main poster that you are talking to is a northerner but you will not abuse him, your head is wired to think that everyone that criticises Igbos are your gods- the Yorubas.

Don't judge me too quickly. I've created countless threads where I've bursted Yorubas claiming SS and spewing all kinds of hate on Igbos. Go through my threads and feed your eyes. I'm not one to jump into unnecessary conclusion. Some of the threads were taken down by mods but I believe there're still a couple there. 99.9% of the people busted were Yorubas hence my conclusion
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by yapapa: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:
dont mind those heeebo hypocrite. They always like to play the victim card when in actual fact they'l be the one to draw the first blood.
Below is a video clip of namdi kanu asking the heeebos to donate him money that would be used to buy arms towage war against Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xU2JtlUf6M
Imagine! really wish they can get there Biafra and just go.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by yapapa: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Where is DSS when you need them?
Over to you guys
Ignore that part, though I'm serious about it.Truth be told
you guys are mentally ill,hypocritical is just an
understatement in describing what you guys are.one minute
u go dey form Commando up and down dey intimidate
others ,and d next u go start playing victim..like seriously
you guys are unstable psychologically,y'all need help
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by asEdeyHOT: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't judge me too quickly. I've created countless threads where I've bursted Yorubas claiming SS and spewing all kinds of hate on Igbos. Go through my threads and feed your eyes. I'm not one to jump into unnecessary conclusion. Some of the threads were taken down by mods but I believe there're still a couple there. 99.9% of the people busted were Yorubas hence my conclusion

You are a bigot. You are scared and intimidated by Yorubas

When are you going to bust Segunadewole? When are you going to bust jimi4us?

You are spending the productive part of your life chasing after illusions

I asked why u don't attack Hausas? The main person attacking Igbos on this thread is a northerner, when are you going to open a thread of Hausa or Fulani? Are you scared of their knives? Oh you know they are not as patient as us?

Cowards

5 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by creamynuela88: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=DecemberIV post=40598734]I'm a northerner that has spent years on this forum across different monikers and I can tell you that you Igbos are the promoters and cultivators of hatred on this forum.

You attack and insult northerners at every chance and do the same to the Yorubas. We all witnessed your pre and post election antics, which is why most of us are completely insensitive to your current travails. Anyone who listens to Radio Biafra for just one hour would be spellbound by the level of hatred in the heart of an average Ibo man for Hausas and Yorubas.

Whenever you're hit with a dose of your own bitter pills, you start playing victim and claiming injustice. Nobody will encounter hateful and arrogant NL Ibos and have his impressions of Ibos intact. This is a fact.

Anyway the chicken has come home to roost and you're reaping the fruits in full measure cool

No be your people dey kill people like fowl for north? What have u done about it? You are here vomiting pooh...
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Mynd44: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
CrazyMan:
Same soldiers that abandoned their base along with their weapons and fled for their lives are shooting at un-armed civilians?

Buhari should know that the fragile Nigerian army cannot survive a war on two fronts (North and SE) this bloodshed wouldn't take us anywhere. This is democracy we demand a referendum. Let the masses decide what they want on the whole issue.

To my slain brothers, RIP God in his infinite mercies would pardon your sins and accept you into his kingdom.
Wait, why call the presdient to this? Why not the representatives of these people call for a referandum? The president cant even carry out one without the senate giving pernission

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Who are my people? Unlike you, I call nuisances what they are.

Face your struggle my friend angry.

[quote author=creamynuela88 post=40602283][/quote]
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Kennywills7(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2015
creamynuela88:
So Nigerian army has such strength and power? Yet boko haram is still in this country terrorizing innocent citizens. Please they should go and fight the real war and leave peaceful protesters to say their mind... Yeye dey smell....smh!!!
Am not an igbo, a full Niger Deltan, an Isoko/ Urhobo boy but i won't support evil
If the Nigeria army feels the protesters broke the law by protesting even without arms or violence then they should arrest them and charge them to court within 48hours instead of killing any one extra judicially
This is against the human rights law

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Omololu007(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

I had to respond na when I couldn't take it anymore.
Nl Yorubas show deep hatred for Igbos- fact

For example, they were all here to celebrate the killing of peaceful protesters. And if I call them out, I become a hypocrite

Ok na
who are these yorubas that celebrated the killing of peaceful protesters? You are crying here as if yorubas are the only ones that do abuse yeebos,,yeebos do abuse yorubas on nairaland too

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by highername: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2015
It is no longer a peaceful protest when you block a major highway

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by 7lives: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Igbos all over the world need to join nl and see the heart of Yorubas (especially) revealed

Thank God for the annonymity of this forum. Yorubas have a field day here spewing hatred on Igbos daily. It has helped to reveal the wish of Yorubas for Igbos yet they oppose Biafra

It makes no sense

Igbo's have been having a field day spewing hatred on everybody including themselves, ask an Ebonyin man who constantly had to say he is from Imo just because his fellow Igbo see him as inferior.
They are all here in Oshodi market laughing IPOB to scorn saying, " this yeye trick no go work, when dem wan share better thing dem go remember say Ebonyin no be full Igbo ".

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by ubah84(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
4 is too small. very soon they ll full a truck.useless animals

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by PoshBee(f): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

U heard that unarmed peaceful protesters were killed and your first word is "Great"
It's gotten to the point that you now celebrate trigger happy police for killing innocent civilians yet if it happens to your family, you'll cry to high heavens
You hate Igbos to the point of death yet you're fighting so hard to keep them in Nigeria

I never knew the extent Igbos were hated by you lots until I joined nl.
I encourage my Igbo brethren here, if you see anyone who doesn't buy into Biafra idea, all you need to do is encourage them to join nl politics section for a month. The hatred is real here

you just avoided all the real talks and went to hate.. No one hates igbos.. But they hate d other tribes.. So we dont care if u face firing squad.. Y'all would be drinking pami if it were to be hausa or yorubas

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by francizy(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

grin grin

You are one of the greatest hypocrite on this forum. 95% of your posts on NL are about Yorubas. You abuse them all the time, anyone that criticises Igbos is Yoruba to you.

You are so scared of Yorubas. You can tell they are more intelligent than Igbos and it pains you so much.

That same Osun that you and Francizy are laughing at, thousands of your kinsmen will gladly relocate there if they can afford it. There is no village in Osun where you won't find Igbos . What are they running from?

For every One Yoruba bigot on NL, there are 100 Igbo bigots. They hate Yorubas too much. The only advantage we have over Igbos is that your life and existence is in our hands.

Pls Igbos obey Army instructions if you don't want to be shot in the head

You're just being a courageous and decietful sycophant. I think your equation there should be reversed. I said so because your likes derive pleasure in turning the truth on its head. Go to threads where Igbos committed crimes and that where Yorubas committed crimes and then with all sincerity, check the one with more tribal and more hate filled comments directed to the entire tribe where the culprit hails from.

It's not news that crimes committed by Igbos are usually the ones that extend to about 20 pages due to hate filled comments coming from your likes. Yet you prefer to turn the truth on its head. Keep deceiving yourself, thinking there are more bigots in a tribe than in your own tribe. We aren't new to all that crap. After all, you lots did similar nonsense before the elections and tagged Igbos as the enemies of progress when they rejected your god Buhari. Now, you lots are among those gnashing their teeth because of fuel scarcity and economic hardship. Even tho you lots know that you allowed bigotry to lead you into voting the wrong person into power, you still won't admit it because you're ashamed.

For the records, I ain't celebrating Aregbesola's stupidity. I only laughed at funny comments made by Rose, so fûck off my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by tyosho: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

You are a bigot. You are scared and intimidated by Yorubas

When are you going to bust Segunadewole? When are you going to bust jimi4us?

You are spending the productive part of your life chasing after illusions

I asked why u don't attack Hausas? The main person attacking Igbos on this thread is a northerner, when are you going to open a thread of Hausa or Fulani? Are you scared of their knives? Oh you know they are not as patient as us?

Cowards
Attack Hausas?impossible.its only with the Yorubas they can make mouth.
One nonsense talk in the north and plenty ibos will go down.Hausa people no get time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by tyosho: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
DecemberIV:
Who are my people? Unlike you, I call nuisances what they are.

Face your struggle my friend angry.

I'm guessing this is QS right?Pls keep up with the appropriate and intelligent responses to these our brothers.They hate listening or in this case,reading the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rolings: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Protesters are only asking for the release of Kanu and a referendum but Buhari is not listening and you're hailing him. What's so difficult in conducting a referendum.

Tomorrow you'll open a thread to complain how he's ignoring the plight of Nigerians and traveling up n down
Ndi ara

See the way you're even jubilating over the killing of unarmed protesters. You show so much hatred for Igbos yet u don't want them to go. Tomorrow we'll claim to be 'one Nigeria'

Very confused tribe

So you now want referendum, tot your Nnamdi Kanu said he will destroy Nigeria seems to me you guys dont really know what you want. You all are just sore losers who couldnt get over your loss of the election, this Biafra agitation will lead no where but to destruction of iboland like the north east is being destroyed presently.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rolings: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

U heard that unarmed peaceful protesters were killed and your first word is "Great"
It's gotten to the point that you now celebrate trigger happy police for killing innocent civilians yet if it happens to your family, you'll cry to high heavens
You hate Igbos to the point of death yet you're fighting so hard to keep them in Nigeria

I never knew the extent Igbos were hated by you lots until I joined nl.
I encourage my Igbo brethren here, if you see anyone who doesn't buy into Biafra idea, all you need to do is encourage them to join nl politics section for a month. The hatred is real here

Typical ibo man, while you were fanning the embers of ethnic hatred you did not know the tide will change, your candidate lost election and suddenly all Nigerians hate ibos, Typical of all ibos playing the victim once things dont go their way. No agitation in the last government when ibos held more than 50% positions. Greedy lot

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rolings: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:
That is why i often say they are the most confused set of humans on the surface of the earth.
They say they are better than others; they say they have the highest number of billionares in the country; they say their region is the most developed; YET they say they are being marginalised.

Help me ask them oooo, its cos They are all Greedy. They claim yorubaland is full of mud houses and brown room but They prefer to live 354 days in the mud house and live 1day (xmas day) in their mansions, so ironic

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:
that is something I'm still tryna understand. It's rather unfortunate that such an industrious people have now set themselves to look like clowns politically because of a lack of common sense and unity. Sad

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by kingzizzy: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Dude
i am from the North and i wont bat an eyelid if you lot get your Biafra. As a matter of fact i want you all to leave my region, if possible, today. Just go, go back to Biafra. Gooooooooo

I wish Nigerians were thinking like you when we left in 1967, only for you people to fight for three years to bring us back into your cursed "one Nigeria"
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by gigabyte13: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Fighting the right battle at the wrong time, only leads to massacre.

More heads to roll in the coming days and no one, will be spared. Where are the sons and daughters of their ezes and obis in all this protest?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rolings: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
francizy:

You're just being a courageous and decietful sycophant. I think your equation there should be reversed. I said so because your likes derive pleasure in turning the truth on its head. Go to threads where Igbos committed crimes and that where Yorubas committed crimes and then with all sincerity, check the one with more tribal and more hate filled comments directed to the entire tribe where the culprit hails from.

It's not news that crimes committed by Igbos are usually the ones that extend to about 20 pages due to hate filled comments coming from your likes. Yet you prefer to turn the truth on its head. Keep deceiving yourself, thinking there are more bigots in a tribe than in your own tribe. We aren't new to all that crap. After all, you lots did similar nonsense before the elections and tagged Igbos as the enemies of progress when they rejected your god Buhari. Now, you lots are among those gnashing their teeth because of fuel scarcity and economic hardship. Even tho you lots know that you allowed bigotry to lead you into voting the wrong person into power, you still won't admit it because you're ashamed.

For the records, I ain't celebrating Aregbesola's stupidity. I only laughed at funny comments made by Rose, so fûck off my mentions.

Nobody that genuinely voted for Buhari is regretting his/her decision, rather what we all know is that you guys are so pained about your loss that you suddenly realised there was a Biafra. FOOLISH TRIBE.
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Igbos all over the world need to join nl and see the heart of Yorubas (especially) revealed

Thank God for the annonymity of this forum. Yorubas have a field day here spewing hatred on Igbos daily. It has helped to reveal the wish of Yorubas for Igbos yet they oppose Biafra

It makes no sense
I hard 100 percent support for one nigeria until I joined nairaland and my view changed
the political section is a dum to Biafrans chanting one nigeria I hope many BIAFRA one nigeria Nigerians will join soon last week I helped 4 persons registered and today their views changed
THANKS MODS and nairalanders on political section especially Yorubas for changing my view
I no longer read news on fp am always on political and music section since fp is always anti BIAFRA that's why you now see less people commenting
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by kingzizzy: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
DecemberIV:
Stop deceiving yourself. Northerners do not need Ibos for anything and would be happy for them to leave with their fake drugs and criminal tendencies.

The only reason we are not championing this call is because it is merely cheap blackmail to escape the consequences of your past actions.

Imagine if you were asking for Biafra when you dominated government last year? By now you would have been receiving state visits from the Nigerian President.

This good to know that the northerners are open to Biafra. It will make our declaration of independence much easier. It will be the greatest moment of my life to witness the official hoisting of the flag of Biafra as a sovereign country and the lowring of that cursed Green-White-Green flag looks like the bars of a prisonyard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Mocks Atiku, Says He’s Suffering From Post-election Depression / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi / A Cry For Help to the ogun state government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.