Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (43273 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by brize(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Is that why some foolish mod banned me? Tribalistic forum.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by asEdeyHOT: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
How can anyone describe this as rape??

Rape is when someone has sex with you without consent.

It seems some women are now calling past actions they regret rape. As teenagers, they fell for older men and became infatuated, that is a cross they have to bear.

All these men are guilty of is that they are dickheadds and manipulators.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Whaooo...what women go thru...thank God for good roommates to think the guy has a son
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by barry40: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
How on earth! The case of raping is increasing in an alarming rate.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by ultrazone(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Ok
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Godmother(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm, this is quite a touching story and my heart goes out to her. A lot of rape victims prefer to stay hidden for fear of stigmatization (does that still happen ) Anyways, its good more people are coming out. That's the fastest route to healing in such a situation.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
SO PATHETIC
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by wagazala: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
She could have reported the incident after the first rape. Why seek attention now?

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
No comment! embarassed

Jesus is coming soon!
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Why are 'sugarbellies' using rape to get attention??

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Khez: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Pathetic story

What kind of love is that?

Abegi
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by CIMA123: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
sorry
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by iswallker(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
keep taking selfies...instead of developing skills that will stand you out amongst your peers....

3 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by 170chuks(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
don't understand how people define rape these days..from what I read..you enjoyed the whole stuff...cos I don't see any reason why you always go back after raping you..

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by oglalasioux(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
This is so moving.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Pangea: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Classic example of Stockholm Syndrome

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Whose fault....not you
You embarked on a journey that you cannot finish, you stole ur parents money for him, he do sent for you through d porter and you do follow him despite you knw dat he wl rape you and tie your mouth cry undecided
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by eightsin(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
I still don't see how this relates to rape. If there is more to this story she should come finish it. All I get from it is a girl sheepishly in love with an older guy who took advantage of her gullibility. D part where he tied her mouth might be cause he is a saddest or may be he thinks she likes the George cause of the way she calls his name when making out with her boyfriend.

All in all, there is no justification for rape. All rapist must be hanged upside down .

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by sisisioge: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Wowzer! May God purnish devil!
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by ihatebuhari(f): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Rubbish cos this ain't rape.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by slap1(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Touching story... Some guys are not trying at all.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by timunstopable: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2015
This new narrative in which ladies with low self esteem that allow boys/men to use them as intimacy gadgets and they consent to it.Then now call it rape is worrisome

You offered yourself to him not once, not twice bt several times

You were not locked up bt u use ur legs to keep going there

I can count d 1st encounter as Rape...Bt when you keep going back that aint rape..Bt you consenting and suffering from low self esteem

I dont support Rape no reasonable person will bt let us always know there always 2 sides 2 a story

5 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by luvinhubby(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry this is a case of low self-esteem and not in anyway near rape.

Fell in love.
Consented to sex.
Aborted by yourself.
Will always make yourself available for him.
And return for more.

Taaahhh!! She was just foolish.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2015
170chuks:
don't understand how people define rape these days..from what I read..you enjoyed the whole stuff...cos I don't see any reason why you always go back after raping you..

Yap...she did, she is a teenager that wants to enjoy life...when her eyes nw opened to see that she didn't starts well....she has lived her life miserably

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by TruthHurts1(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
if u are told not to buy fake android phone u no go hear ,
Me whey I dhey use original Nokia 3310 2004 model can see it clearly . grin grin grin

FYI, I'm using a BB Curve

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by farem: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
adesegun121:
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html

Teenager! Your hitting anniversary should be older than 70 years
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Those prints are tiny though

Lol now we'll differentiate between those that have eyes and those who just have table tennis balls rolling around in their skulls
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by dharmie092: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same

It might not look like rape to you because she actually claim she loves him and went there with her legs, but the guy actually took advantage of her innocence not minding the age difference, that's an abuse. When a girl is in love especially when its her first she act foolishly especially when there is no one to confide in. It just take the grace of God to get that confidence back.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by trustedward(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
adesegun121:
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html
Chai!,na one innocent dud go cum still marry dis one na oo...chai!,men re suffering...

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by tolexy007(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2015
angry Sorry dear, i feel ur pain, the guy took d advantage that ur just a small girl and being naive...... angry angry angry
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by cahrym(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
What a pathetic story , meanwhile........... To copy this tune press 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Ordered To Clear Up Dump Site After She Was Caught Dumping Refuse(photos) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.