Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (43274 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by pedrilo: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
i nor dey for co.ck and bull. . .

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by livinbygrace: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2015
queennexter:
So touching!!!

But I seriously wonder how one can be so foolish,its a thing you could have him reported or threatened

Gone are the days when love is blind...

At that age,most of those girls are so gullible,they wanted to roll with big boys ,have fun .They believe they are hot cake and at the end falls into the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2015
24lolade:
angry

What I don't understand is why you have to go back everything he abuses you.

Being young doesn't mean you should be foolish

That's what I think oo

Abeg no mind these yeye ppl, na she go dey beg sef "harder! Harder!!"

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by queennexter: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
livinbygrace:

At that age,most of those girls are so gullible,they wanted to roll with big boys ,have fun .They believe they are hot cake and at the end falls into the wrong hands.

That's right Sha
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by kunle75(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2015
BrianRoss:
rape is becoming too common in nigeria embarassed

NOOOO, rape has been around for long but none is coming up to tell their tale until recently,we need more of this people to come out so that our society can be reed off unwanted element called rapist................its so pathetic

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2015
[size=14pt]I still dont know how i would call this rape when it was willing. I dont understand If she was 18 how would you say he raped you when he called you and you heeded to his call. You were in love and you acted silly, dont blame the man for consensual intimacy undecided undecided undecided. I feel bad for ladies who have been forced , but i dont know what to feel for a woman who agreed to sex , got heart broken and then calls it rape...... Maybe a lady needs to educate me cos im confused here.

Sugar belly was not raped if she was 18 neither was this one if she was 18..... If we call this rape then every lady who had made mistakes falling for a playboy can claim rape then?? undecided, Admit you were ignorant, not raped, All these damn stories are getting annoying, we have all been 17 before naa, and we were not silly enough not to know good from bad[/size]

3 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by dabrown01: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Shouting George oooo is wat i no get. abi him sef don do u sometin. END TIME RAPE
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by octopusfreaky(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same
heyyyy mind u she was in her teen years,push the blame on her guardians...mothers should move closer to their daughters..
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by niyi123: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Though, it is bad abusing someone sexually. But they should stop all these trash, because if not that most of them enjoy the act i dont see reason why someone abuse you once and you are still moving around such person to the extent of such repeating itself. Even, a girl of as small as 8/9 years this days that are properly brought up know what is right and wrong to transpare between male and female counterparts. If anyone abuses you be it just your friend, you should know such a person is not meant well for you.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by adegeye38(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
chai
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Spidermon: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
This isn't rape...it's more like 50 shades of grey.

BTW, how can someone be f*cking you and you are screaming someone else's name?
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by eyinjuege: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
wagazala:
She could have reported the incident after the first rape. Why seek attention now?

She's anonymous, so she's definitely not seeking attention from anyone. She just shared a bad phase of her life, probably so others can learn from it.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2015
I read the story, and in my usual fashion, I followed up with the comments. I don't reply to post NL , but the comments got to.

I have nothing much to say other than, if, indeed, you read the story thoroughly, you'd probably not ask why she kept going back, You'd may be not say she was willing, and so it was rape. You'd perhaps not conclude she was looking for pity etc.

It's just sad we all have lost our humanity. We are so quick to blame the victim and exalt the the predator.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by shakurkings(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
gerrarrahia mehn sh!t.... thats not rape. in law, theres somethng called. volenti non fit injuria. he didnt force you into his house after the first ordeal. ive seen wiser 17 year olds
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by shumuel(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
All these ladies would just be stupidly scream RaPe! Anyhow, is it now a trend ?

Thats how that ex-GF of mine said i raped her just because i refused to give her N20,000K for Pumps shoes back then, and the funny thing was that we still had hot se.x after she threaten to go report me to the police, this is just unfair to guys,, though in this case it was brutal se.x, but for her to continually allow him pick her up means she had given him her consent to agressively se.x her, just imagine the stupidity, your parent sent you to JAMB lessons but your were going for rape lesson, i guess parents need to do a lot of sense impacting to their kids, not just to the girl child.

Lastly This is not a Rape case but taken Advantage of a teenager that was stupidly look for easy cash, which she believed she was going to get from the older male.

My sincere sympathy still goes to her, though. Hmm i want to be a father to daugthers, so i don't wish for these at all.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by niyi123: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
This kind of a girls if i see them face to face, i will first of all give them a dirty slap because like that other lady she mentioned that she always wanted it with the guy and asked the guy to always park somewhere and had it in is car then later the guy turn it to an abuse and they start complaining was it not that they were trying to experiments their sexuality at a very tender age when they supposed to face their study, if not that they are senseless and immoral thinking of having affair/sex with an older person that can be their father in the name of useless love.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Eddy2cute(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
As 4 me ooo I really do not see this as rape na. Isn't she d one that allways go and give the guy her kpekus? Even the first dey she was the one that went to d guys place and now shez here complaining about rape?
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Donjowebs(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Ok peeps, let's take a step back and be objective. A lot of guys out there are just looking for innocent and naive girls to sexually and physically abuse/molest. Just because she liked you or was "foolish" enough to fall for you, then it is now a yardstick for you to do and undo? Real men protect women!
As for you young ladies, stay within your league. At 17 what's your business with a 27 or 30yr old guy, he will most at times be wiser and more powerful than you that when he is even abusing you, you think it's love.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
adesegun121:
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html

useless WOMAN!
becoming here and be making fake fake story!

so now you people wanted to start using the word RAPE as a weapon abi undecided

many innocent people are in prison just because of false accusation on rape, but yet no body Care! that's why I don't believe any rape story from WOMEN unless been caught red handed

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Donjowebs:
Ok peeps, let's take a step back and be objective. A lot of guys out there are just looking for innocent and naive girls to sexually and physically abuse/molest. Just because she liked you or was "foolish" enough to fall for you, then it is now a yardstick for you to do and undo? Real men protect women!
As for you young ladies, stay within your league. At 17 what's your business with a 27 or 30yr old guy, he will most at times be wiser and more powerful than you that when he is even abusing you, you think it's love.
Bros! you know nothing!

the women are the one to be blame! whats with a girl of 17 going out with 27 or 30? you know why! money.

most RAPE STORY you here is either the guy break up with girl and the girl want a revenge and therefore cooked a rape story.

rape just don't happen like that.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Rape is a big issue in Nigeria that has been swept under the carpet for too long! That and domestic violence....Hopefully more Nigerian women would summon the courage to come public with their experiences and pursue justice against any male scum that perpetrates such crimes!!!
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by deucelaw: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
I think we need to review or re-authenticate the meaning of the word "RAPE"
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by lovely17(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Gosh being young shouldn't mean you should be dumb 17 years old ? Am 17 and I have half a brain to decide for myself
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by andreernest28(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2015
What a wicked world.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Elle277(f): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
cr7lomo:
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same
you don't have to be harsh.. truth is, she didn't create herself, sometimes again it might be the environment she sees herself,nobody is perfect..I feel for her! esp when the old man knows they don't have future together..I just thank God for my life o
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by suwalee(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
BrianRoss:
rape is becoming too common in nigeria embarassed
my dear it's Been existing dey jst started voicing out that's all
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by whizpa(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
If she narates this whole thing just the way she did here in front of a judge. I assure you that, the guy would walk out of the court smiling... It does sound like consensual sex.. If at all the guy is charged. it'll be for having sex with a minor.. But i do feel her pain.. At that age, she was gullible and the psycho/paedophile/supposed rapist took advantage of her.

And for those saying Rape is becoming common in Nigeria. It has always been common but because of our backwardness, victims don't come out to say NADA due to the fear of stigmatization..

Rape is also common in other parts of the world not just Nigeria.. Even men are raped in South Africa.. undecided Na so e bad reach.
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Exqwizit(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tellmestory:
End time

This is a scam, she claimed to have hooked me up with a South African sugar mummy who is a bank manager at gtbank in ikeja. Then she asked for 200Naira MTN recharge card for her to call the so called sugar mummy, after which I asked for her number to enable me transfer the 200 airtime When I looked up her phone number on true call app it displayed SCAM STELLA. Then I told her to make the call and showed a screen shot of the true caller search. She immediately deleted her self from my bbm.

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Exqwizit(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a scam, she claimed to have hooked me up with a South African sugar mummy who is a bank manager at gtbank in ikeja. Then she asked for 200Naira MTN recharge card for her to call the so called sugar mummy, after which I asked for her number to enable me transfer the 200 airtime When I looked up her phone number on true call app it displayed SCAM STELLA. Then I told her to make the call and showed a screen shot of the true caller search. She immediately deleted her self from my bbm.
Tellmestory:
End time

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Natpat: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
How can this be rape? You can call it maltreatment or abuse or what have you, but this can never be rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.