Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (37330 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by sammhi(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
nonsense.. so before Dasuki era no illegal arms importation?
please charge this man to court so we could know the truth...let us hear his own side of the story..
so now that he is out of power for months....where are the BH getting their weapons?
charge Dasuki to court..we are tired of social media trial...haba
PMB de fall my hand too much
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Pangea: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Some people are just plain wicked!
Imagine funding terrorists against your own people? shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by AceRoyal: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
I'm strongly nonpartisan.
I'm tired of all these media rants.Give the man a public trial.
APC and PMB are just good in playing judge,jury and executioner only on media.
There is more to this that meets the eyes.
let's forget about partisan politics and try to see behind the curtains.
U don't celebrate some thieves and hang some if u are really a man of integrity.
Power intoxicates but a word of advice....

"If you have intentions of crushing your enemies,make sure they are completely dead and crushed totally.Any chance of life given to them will spell doom in future"-The Act of War.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
is it possible for Dasuki to do all these without the backing of GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by kennycalls(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
if all these allegations are in any way then truth then col sambo dasuki will never rest in peace! all the blood of the victims of boko haram will haunt him forever!
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
oyedun82:
I don't get. You mean National Security Adviser during his reign will still Supply terrorist weapons? I dont just get this
let me quickly remind U that U r still in Naija, and nothing is impossible here.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by symbianDON(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
dear Lord!!! how exactly did we get here?? this man dasuki and his cohorts are devils. i completely believe all this. jonathan himself once hinted at 'someone elements' in his government being sympathetic to the boko haramites. my question is, why didn't do anything about it? jonathan was seriously ridden like a horse by these people and many more. thank God he was booted out else....only God knows to what extent things would have deteriorated to. i hope dasuki survives to reveal all the mess that went on. heads must roll!

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Sunnyade01(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Dasuki is evil from day 1.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Ahmeduana(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
politricks:
So many allegations against this man. If all these allegations are true and he still manages to go scotfree, that will be the first time i will lose faith in this administration on their fight against corruption.
SO FOR YOU NOT TO LOSE FAITH IN THIS VINDICTIVE REGIME, THEY MUST FIND HIM GUILTY AT ALL COST?
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by kachnov(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
The truth in this country is rare like water in the desert.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
politricks:
So many allegations against this man. If all these allegations are true and he still manages to go scotfree, that will be the first time i will lose faith in this administration on their fight against corruption.
The judiciary, not the Presidency, is the problem. Our lawyers and judges have become experts in asking and giving injunctions that are frivolous. How I wish this were in the US. The case involving the purchase of arms won't be heard in the conventional court. After the Pentagon passes a call to the Attorney General, the judges hearing the case will back off. The US doesn't joke with security .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by politricks: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SO FOR YOU NOT TO LOSE FAITH IN THIS VINDICTIVE REGIME, THEY MUST FIND HIM GUILTY AT ALL COST?
So you did not see where i said 'if all these allegations are true' or do you wish i support corrupt people'
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by batstan(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
politricks:
cheesy
Just follow up and see.
You are about to see who PMB truly is.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by josite: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
kachnov:
The truth in this country is rare like water in the desert.

and it is because the natural path of trust is obstructed that injustice reigns and the nation is denied greatness.strategic positions in Nigeria are occupied by evil men.i will never forget how nuhu ribadu laughs when someone was announced psc chairman.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by ipreach: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Jesus !

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by gretblue: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
When we alerted the presidency, ex-NSA Dasuki summoned Col. Isah, who was his boy, to Abuja for purported interrogation but little did we know that Col. Dasuki and ex-CG Custom Diko were hands in glove as Col. T Isah was never interrogated as he is their agent vide Sam Express Company acting as their agent”, he further alleged.
One day,all these PDP e-warriors will be braved enough to apologise to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
His father was deposed, this was pay back wow, real life is more interesting than movies
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by batstan(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
let me quickly remind U that U r still in Naija, and nothing is impossible here.
It's actually not peculiar to Nigeria alone....
The twin tower Sept 11.
It's a conduit.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
And for some reason my church mind keeps telling me that this guy was involved with the controlled demolition of SCOAN....a lot is going on underground
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by holyokoto(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
They should let this Dasuki be jare

Afterall, he's only funding Boko Haram to kill his people in the north....

Am even amazed he's a prince...he doesn't have that royalty blood in him with all the bad dealings he has involved himself in

abi grin grin grin
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by manutdadex(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
ultrazone:
No single jailing since this government started. O ga o.
i tire my brother,y bring this stufs to d media first?public trial and a jail term for d guilty...apc court na public media
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Zaikon(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
They should let this Dasuki be jare

Afterall, he's only funding Boko Haram to kill his people in the north....

Am even amazed he's a prince...he doesn't have that royalty blood in him with all the bad dealings he has involved himself in
oh u don't have relatives here northerners ain't Nigerians
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by shara123(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Substantial facts has just been established. No wonder d so-called Bokoharam are soo powerful haven recently rated as d most deadliest terrorist across d globe.
Imagine d wicked being funding terrorists with our govt money.
A very fantastic move by d government. May God be with d govt and see Nigerians as a whole through.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Toosure70: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2015
And where is dat senseless Governor from south west.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Zaikon(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Dannyset:
After the Military govt of the past looted this Country to a standstill, PDP took over and plunged Nigeria into high level of corruption. When one of the Ex-NSA said PDP is the sponsor of BH, we thought he was high on Sapele weed.

Truth is, when there is peace, there won't be much need to budget high on Ammunition and some people won't feed fat. Hence, the need to always create insurrection within Nations. This was borrowed from America Republicans who deals in weapons. They create wars so they can sell their arsenals.

When Dasuki said revelations that will shake Nigeria is coming,you think he's the only one in this? Am sorry, Buhari might just be the only powerful Nigerian with clean hand and heart in this.
funny but fact
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by sunny2k: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2015
am so sorry pmb 4 not voting 4 u. wish i can turn back d hands of time.

2 Likes

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Coolcash1: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
yhemsy62:
Hmmm! Oro re o eying eeyan mi.
Dasuki=The real Shekau

My brother oro pesi je ( word swallow response)... These are really really weighty evidences against the man..

Now we all know the evil man behind Boko Haram...May the blood of innocent people, soldiers, adults, kids, babies, unborn never depart from Sambo Dasuki's House Forever In Jesus Name...and all Nairalanders will say A......M.....E.....
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Christoskurion: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Whether these and more allegations still to come are true or not,under a democratic setting,this man should be granted a public trial in a court of law. To me,these are mere allegations until... Again,it seems to me that there is something about this which this government dont want us to know.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
If Buhari fails to successfully prosecute and bring Dasuki and his cohorts to justice, he will go down as the WORST president in the history of anti corruption war in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by holajeedayy: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
merry02:
Grant Dansuki public trial and stop medial rants...

honestly am tired of this dullardino,just bitin around d bush....do what is needful on him and start something reasonablle and stop wasting nigerians time with all his world tour claim nigeria is broke and recover money evryday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.