Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE (37332 Views)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Horlufemi(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
PointB:
This is getting more confusing by the day.

I thought the allegation against this man was that he took money for weapons that were never bought. What I see here is that the allegation is morphing to he brought in weapons 'illegally'. The aspect of handing over weapon to Boko Haram was even muted.

The above quote is consistent with Mr. Dasuki insistence that he procured weapons and the weapons are in the country. I don't know how this is usually done, but the blue highlight appeared to show Custom's involvement in the shipment. However, it appears that NATFORCE for whatever reason (security concern maybe) were not in the loop, hence this allegation.

Whatever the case, the duara dullard should get to the root of this matter in the interest of the zoo. tongue

Go face Jews politics and let the zoo be.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by deolu2000(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rather than these media brawl, jabs n hooks why wont FG jst openly persecute these so called culprits and let see change and action for once, abi na another propaganda ocestrated by Lai baba again?
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Countersam(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jonah is a real puppet President....these rackets are too powerful and happened under his watch and He will say I have no hand in it....if you no get hand ur finger dey inside
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by silverspringle(f): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
simplisity:
Kudos to NATFORCE
Please what do u know about this natforce? A frnd of mine told me he got a job with them.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Countersam(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
deolu2000:
Rather than these media brawl, jabs n hooks why wont FG jst openly persecute these so called culprits and let see change and action for once, abi na another propaganda ocestrated by Lai baba again?
My brother our judiciary and its processes are not helping matters too....that is a big head of kwaroption and they must be purged too
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by simplisity(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
silverspringle:
Please what do u know about this natforce? A frnd of mine told me he got a job with them.
Is a para-military force waiting to be passed into law by d legislators. It was introduced by the ECOWAS to help the customs to check the illegal importation of arms into Nigeria. Presently they r working as an NGO. If it can be passed into law, it will help absorbs enough Nigeria un-employed youths.

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by bighuntenter: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
All can now see why the government refuse to let this man go out of the shores of Nigeria? There is more to be revealed. When you come to think of the kind of weapons that BOKO ARE RAMS have been using, and their fleets of Toyota cars, you will wonder how these equipment got into the country in the first place. God will expose them all...in Jesus' name.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by gsalvatore: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
omeke12:
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a particular group termed "wailers" are taking note.
Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for federal character which other administrations tried to uphold.... to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner)

Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two governorship candidates against one person yet, some change agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo)

Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally elected governor and replaced him with another of different party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be)
this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time.
am not partisan, just trying to make common sense..
remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his party out of power.
A word is enough for the wise.

SPOT ON!!!!
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by gsalvatore: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dasuki as a former NSA Boss/Northerner...Wont go to jail...very sad but true.

He will evade any court in Nigeria...

He should have enough paperwork/armies of SANs to make him walk freely in a Democratic setting..

The FG should get down to real work and do a proper investigation to probe this guy...not coming over the media to continue their propaganda...

Waiting for Dasukis response...

Interesting times ahead...

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by silverspringle(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
simplisity:
Is a para-military force waiting to be passed into law by d legislators. It was introduced by the ECOWAS to help the customs to check the illegal importation of arms into Nigeria. Presently they r working as an NGO. If it can be passed into law, it will help absorbs enough Nigeria un-employed youths.
ok...thanks
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by deolu2000(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Countersam:

My brother our judiciary and its processes are not helping matters too....that is a big head of kwaroption and they must be purged too
in essence we shall hear the noise and we time it will die a natural death. Oga oooo,so much for change indeed.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by ElCapone(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
They should let this Dasuki be jare

Afterall, he's only funding Boko Haram to kill his people in the north....

Am even amazed he's a prince...he doesn't have that royalty blood in him with all the bad dealings he has involved himself in
See hw shallow ur comment is, as if to say it was only the northerners who were victims of boko haram alone.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Decapo: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
You'll never see chukwudi44 here won bi iya e
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by gemale(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's situations lyk dis dt make me seriously doubt dt dere is hope 4 naija. R Nigerian leaders nt above any act of evil? Don't dey possess d tiniest shred of humanity & empathy 4 d pple dey claim 2 lead? D kind of evil dey perpetuate us so astounding dt it's almost devil-like... Abeg. Make buhari show Kia Kia. D nation is on fire. Dis dasuki & his cohorts need 2 face d unbridled wrath of D law.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Zendinho(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari might just be the only powerful Nigerian with clean hand and heart in this....i dnt blame u....holier-than-thou.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by musicwriter(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
The NATFORCE alleged that the arms were delivered to the Islamic terrorists, Boko Haram, a group that has gruesomely murdered tens of thousands of innocent Nigerians

What a joke!.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by LastProphet: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
merry02:
Grant Dansuki public trial and stop medial rants...

SECONDED! THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE BUHARI INCASE HE DOSENT KNOW.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by yhemsy62(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
when we were telling dis saTANist wailers that gej, ihejirika, modu sheriff and dasuki are d chief sponsorer of boko haram, they call us propangandist.
Abi o. I pray justice prevail, because in Nigeria of today our judiciary is a joke
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
oyedun82:
I don't get. You mean National Security Adviser during his reign will still Supply terrorist weapons? I dont just get this

Same here.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by arazimko: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
For me I am not sure this man call NATFORCE Director or chairman really know what he is saying, because as the head of an organisation he needs to call on press if such an act is going on in his ministry but now because he want to gain the heart of PMB that is why is trying to put allegation on someones head. Fellow nigerians this man call NATFORCE boss is one of the people behind the down fall of this great country so EFCC should also arrest him as well. Thanks
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Jaraworldsms(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Let allow the court to determine his faith
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by ThisMeansWAR: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
politricks:
So many allegations against this man. If all these allegations are true and he still manages to go scotfree, that will be the first time i will lose faith in this administration on their fight against corruption.
beg the judiciary .. Most of the allegations against ibori were thick but one dumb judge let him go.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by odutolu1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
arazimko:
For me I am not sure this man call NATFORCE Director or chairman really know what he is saying, because as the head of an organisation he needs to call on press if such an act is going on in his ministry but now because he want to gain the heart of PMB that is why is trying to put allegation on someones head. Fellow nigerians this man call NATFORCE boss is one of the people behind the down fall of this great country so EFCC should also arrest him as well. Thanks

I cry for Naija, with people like you alive, Nigeria can never be well
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by bashydemy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
rhymestech:
Now i see why he wants to exit the country to avoid been probed. I know he is not involved in this alone and i have a feeling GEJ has a fair idea of what the monies have been used for. #Election2015
Very true, The Kano arm incident comes to mind..
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by danot1030: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
So jonathan and pdp sponsors boko haram.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by experimentist: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
merry02:
Grant Dansuki public trial and stop medial rants...
No, na trial by gun fight.. if Dasuki fit kill Shekau for one on one gun battle he will be free to go.. cry

1 Like

Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Seunjungle(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm...the green light is coming up! Former NSA (Major Gen. Asazi) was sacked and replaced for/with Col. Dansuki due to the fact that he said Jonathan govt was playing with the issue Boko-Haram..I think they should also probe Dansuki on Asazi's death, cos he knew it was only this man that can check mate him.

Dansuki na Boko Haram!!!!
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by physoular: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
wink Our Politician has finished us completely with the huge amount of stolen. Have we ever think of summing the whole stolen money for the past 19 years, U and I will be living better. Nigeria would have been better today.
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by asamaigho(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2015
stonemasonn:
I have a strong believe IBB is the biggest mask behind this boko thing.

u just exposed my thought....
good one....1billion likes
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Rotimi47: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2015
And some people will say the military ain't performing whereas their efforts are being sabotaged from the ogas at the top; how will one explain the diversion of fund that was meant for arming the military to boko haram?
Re: How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE by Magnitki: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
omeke12:
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a particular group termed "wailers" are taking note.
Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for federal character which other administrations tried to uphold.... to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner)

Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two governorship candidates against one person yet, some change agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo)

Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally elected governor and replaced him with another of different party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be)
this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time.
am not partisan, just trying to make common sense..
remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his party out of power.
A word is enough for the wise.

Am not sure you are in your senses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) / Okowa Storms Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Inauguration Ceremony / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.