Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Revival Of Rivers State On Course Says Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revival Of Rivers State On Course Says Governor Wike (348 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Of Rivers State On Course Says Governor Wike by BakaSumtin(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
REVIVAL OF RIVERS STATE ON COURSE SAYS GOVERNOR WIKE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the revival of the state is on course, in view of his administration’s determined and sustained intervention in infrastructural development.

Addressing residents of Borikiri suburb of Port Harcourt on Tuesday during his regular project inspection, Governor Wike said that his administration’s interventions are focused on the people and the need to make them have faith in good governance.

The governor said that the era of abandoned projects are gone in Rivers State as he will complete all inherited projects and drive all those started by his administration to logical conclusion.

He stated that the state government has engaged quality contractors who have the necessary capacity to deliver on schedule.

According to the governor: "We are working round the clock to deliver on the massive infrastructural development we promised the people of the state.

"I am happy that that our people are cooperating with the contractors. That is why all projects are being executed satisfactorily. I urge out people to keep up the spirit as we strive to revive the state".

A Senior Project Foreman with Julius Berger, Mr Base Yzinana assured Governor Wike that the company will continue to deliver across the Borikiri axis.

A statement by Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media noted that Governor Wike inspected the Abonnema Wharf road under construction, the New Road in Borikiri and Old Aba road in Rumukurusi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revival Of Rivers State On Course Says Governor Wike by adedayourt(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
i dey laff

(1) (Reply)

A Fight Against Corruption In Nigeria / Unemployment Rate Will Be Lower After The 2016 Budget Is Passed - Buhari / Nigeria Joins 33 Other ‘predominately Muslim Nations’ To Fight Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.