Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (29420 Views)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by ipreach: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
we are in for another thing

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by davidsonkuti: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
D govt is lookin 4 d payment n dokpesi simply borrow NSA d money n he paid bck chikena. Awon iranu!!!
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by erekoshe: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

GERRAHERE. so naira is nothing to you abi.

Its easier to accept errors than become defensive. Learn.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
dat money big ooo
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

The only person who I believe is in trouble here is the NSA and his boys.
they just want to know what d money paid to him by dasuki through cbn was meant to purchase arm for dasuki or for dash, beside d money was meant for arms not for restaurant,

3 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

Its easier to accept errors than become defensive. Learn.

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Fadahunsi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

.....received money from the NSA for what? Public funds for that matter! that's why he's being invited to come and tell us why a "PDP chieftain" paid him such a huge sum of money, not PDP's money oo, but Nigeria's money. Mhen! we need to know. Oya Magu, Over to you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
davidsonkuti:
D govt is lookin 4 d payment n dokpesi simply borrow NSA d money n he paid bck chikena. Awon iranu!!!
who care? But we just want to know if d money meant for security was use to settle debt or for restaurant

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by erekoshe: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40609412][/quote]

I apologize profusely, I thought you had some sense to engage in sensible discussion.. I'm sorry.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by presentley: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
When we told them "Masu gudu sugudu" they thought we were bragging. Any one weh miss managed public fund irrespective of his/her position will be dealt with. GOD bless Nigeria.

#As for Wailers, you can all call it"witch or wizard hunting" we don't give a damn!!!#
abeg what does masu gudu sugudu means? I have a jingle on Buhari with that mention.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by brainpulse: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:

Bros I beg, go buy stolen goods or Collect money from an armed robber, then u go know say SARs and panti boys no de smile.

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

I apologize profusely, I thought you had some sense to engage in sensible discussion.. I'm sorry.

wailer like you.

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
What a stupid lawyer. Providing rope to hang his client.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by teepain: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:

That Defence may fly in the face of logic if it is proven that Dokpesi collected the said amount from NSA and spent the same as he could be prosecuted for being an accomplice for allowing his account to be used for money laundering. The case of madam Agama (Allison Maduekwe's mother) comes to mind. The case is even more serious with Mike Ozekhome admitting that his client never did any business with the office of the NSA. Either way these people would have their day(s) in the court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by billyG(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ozek,Tell yur client to quietly return our money.Nigeria is not father Xmas,even d wailers are suffering. angry angry angry angry
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Wasquad(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a typical comparison of YOBE REC. But hypocrisy is the theme of the day.
At the end of the day everybody will work free because Buhari corruption cases lack merit and protocol.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by sammhi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they just want to know what d money paid to him by dasuki through cbn was meant to purchase arm for dasuki or for dash, beside d money was meant for arms not for restaurant,

a lot of daft pipo here... why are the govt not in court? secondly, so every penny spent by Dasuki or NSA is from arms purchase? is there no security vote?
the govt is afraid of going to court because they know their case lack merit..of not with all these...they don't even need to arrest him..it is the court that will.
my strong suspicion is that PMB has no valid case..hence his resort to social media where nitwit and not do well will jail Dasuki
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by modath(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
brainpulse:
Bros I beg, go buy stolen goods or Collect money from an armed robber, then u go know say SARs and panti boys no de smile.

Wish i could give more than one "Like", spot on..
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Almaiga: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=obailala post=40608569]I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

The only person who I believe is in trouble here is the NSA and his boys. [/q
Mr man, we are talking of the office of the NSA of Nigeria, you are talking of pdp and campaign sponsorships. What does the office of the NSA got to do with sponsoring political campaigns and paymeent of money to party chieftain's?
Hundreds and thousands of people died as a result of this act.
Today we have a Government that is trying to Configure this Country back to factory setting, and you are complaining. I don't blame you, you ard a wailer.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by marvelyole(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time family,where una day?
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
sammhi:

a lot of daft pipo here... why are the govt not in court? secondly, so every penny spent by Dasuki or NSA is from arms purchase? is there no security vote?
the govt is afraid of going to court because they know their case lack merit..of not with all these...they don't even need to arrest him..it is the court that will.
my strong suspicion is that PMB has no valid case..hence his resort to social media where nitwit and not do well will jail Dasuki

Tell yur PEOPLE to quitely return our money
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Naija and their movies... He was not arrested, he went on his will. Shey EFCC office don turn bank?
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by nickxtra(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
My annoyance is that when has it become the work of the NSA to transfer monies for shady deals? To the instead even the minister of finance was looking the other way while these rubbish was going on.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
brainpulse:

God bless you sir. You nailed it.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by erekoshe: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

wailer like you.

Everybody with a different opinion is now a wailer? Dude, wail for your life and your backward mindset
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by nickxtra(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Almaiga post=40609807][/quote] If you receive stolen goods from a thief, and you are caught, you are in serious trouble.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

Everybody with a different opinion is now a wailer? Dude, wail for your life and your backward mindset

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

grin grin

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by erekoshe: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40610112][/quote]

really? I'll have to stop replying you but please sit and appraise yourself. Emancipate yourself from mental bondage
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

really? I'll have to stop replying you but please sit and appraise yourself. Emancipate yourself from mental bondage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters / Ambode Debunks Alleged Viral Reports Of Endorsing Sanwo-olu / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.