Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail (64604 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by faroukfahima(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Spent his night at Kuje Prison before he later made bail conditions and was out from the prison yesterday. See Photo of him in the cell below

http://www.forumspotz.ng/see-photo-of-dokpesi-in-cell-at-kuje-prison-before-his-bail/

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by faroukfahima(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Lalasticlala come see wetin this man suffer oh grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by xkris11(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Oya.the result of practicing politics

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Bode G. (second coming)
- remaining Jim N. (second coming)
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Dr. Fortunato
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
grin

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by phlamesG: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
He get luck say they no rape am.

Corrupt FOOL angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by omooba969(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by libertyfather(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Who snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by BrianRoss: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2015
he looks happy been in there

taking pictures to remember his day at d prison, dats nice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by amakaobiemeka: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
I wonder what his explanation for this to his 6th generation which he has piled up loot for would be.
Would it be their their great great grand father was a radical freedom fighter that earned him hatred frm government.
Or
would it be that he was a crook (c)thief who collected bloodmoney he was aware was meant to buy arms to defend the territorial integrity of 170million souls, and his foresight to save for them resulted in the death of millions and earned his family a heap of daily rain of curses by the families of the berieved

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Not a good sight to behold!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by megaik: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:
Lalasticlala come see wetin this man suffer oh grin

what's with you create a post, next thing you're shouting lalasticlala !!! People sef

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by nwaanambra1(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2015
[size=15pt]this one na test drive him just do naw!

he will soon go on for a full ride - 10 years minimum residency lipsrsealed grin cheesy
[/size]

BrianRoss:
he looks happy been in there
taking pictures to remember his day at d prison, dats nicest

he will soon be so happy staying there that it will even solve his overweight problem that he has been seeking solution to - in fact even his white beard will turn brownish grey self! cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by amakaobiemeka: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Just one day already looking unkept like the wheelbarrow pushers. He don use 2.1billion nice up,

Too much of ac for jacuzi when he wan baff,

ac for parlour when he sitdown,

ac for range rover when he dey road,

ac for office when he enter ait,

ac for dansuki office when he wan go collect blood money

ac for hospital

ac for vip bank when he wan cash the money into him personal account.

ac when he go hotel go flex with olosho.

ac for embassy when he wan travel for vacation.

ac for plane when he don enter flight.

ac for dubai and us when he wan go vacation.
The only time when im body no go touch ac na now, and the 5min when he manage come out frm inside range rover to BRIFELY EXPERIENCE THE REAL WORLD WE THE MAJORITY WHO HE HAS DIVERTED OUR FUNDS FACE,

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by abdul4new(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Nna man don suffer,with his little experience in jail I hope he has learnt his lesson

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2015
See as prison fit am like fitted shirt . grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by amakaobiemeka: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2015
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by phlemzy: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Hope there's no air conditioning system there?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by nwaanambra1(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

JESUSUSSUS!!! TRUCKPUSHER! EVEN YOU? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WAILERS DON DEY ABANDON THEIR PDP OGAS! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

I thought he's your main man o.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by amakaobiemeka: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Only a pmb government can transform a man of top 10 richest in nigeria(when he offends the state)into a common riff raff lookalike of cement pushers. No thanks to the judiciary and the burden called democracy we knw where these people would have been by now

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I thought he's your main man o.
They were the people that screwed up the party.
They should have known better to ensure that PDP wins but their greed and selfishness clouded their sense of judgement ,now they are at the receiving end.

It's like losing a war - Your conqueror can decide on what to do with you.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Lol prison really fits him.

He looks like those old prison men that are serving life sentence and have known the nooks and cranny of every prison .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by mrphysics(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Enjoyment season 1
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Hallmark08(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2015
High chief raymond dokpesi a.k.a raypower will soon marry his 6th wife to celebrate his ascending to kuje prison via yam celebration things.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion

HHHMMMMM!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

WITH ALL THIS CURSE ON ONE MAN - BETER MAKE I REMAIN AS I DEY RATHER THAN BE HIM.

YOU EVEN FORGET A MAJOR PART - HIS "TEAM GEJ IS MY HERO" HAVE ALL ABANDONED HIM. THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOW PRAYING TO SEE HIM IN PRISON. THEY ARE ANGRY THAT THEY ONLY RECEIVED 50K FOR ALL THEIR 5 YEARS SHOUT WHILE OTHERS WERE BUSY COLLECTING BILLIONS.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT ASK TRUCKPUSHER! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by richylee(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Dokpesi enjoying wit his fellow inmate.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Mustay(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2015
During his trial, he was with his smartphone, so it's les surprise seeing this 'selfie'. With this experience, it'll be nice to see a 'prison experience' documentary by AIT.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by EdCure: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
For him mind nau, him go dey say "home sweet home" grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by LieDetector(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Everything within and around him smacks of end time. End time attire, end time pose and above all, end time bail. Summarily, dokpesi is an end time prisoner angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by omenka(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
I thought I was never gonna be unbanned. Mynd44 et al, I hail una oo. See d way una just mess me up, allowing Wailers roam free around her unhindered.

@post: I take it dude enjoyed his familiarization tour of our prison facilities preparatory to his eventual incarceration. I can imagine how elated those staff of his would be seeing his over bloated face and ego locked up behind bars.

Oh Lord I beseech thee, grant our President the health and wisdom to see this campaign through to a conclusive end. A lot depend on the outcome of the war he wages against the monster called corruption.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by looseweight: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Its a pity that nowadays, you get imprisoned and when you come out, you will still be respected in the society..

Gone are those golden days when if convicted of any crime and imprisoned, your name and that of your family is forever soiled....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) / "Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.