Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market (40988 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by fortune1968: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
yeye governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by chinchum(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Anybody supporting fayose has some deep thinking to do.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Bobnotrouble: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
There is nothing Native/witch-doctors wont ask their patrons/customers to do.
I wonder what this assignment is for.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by morbeta(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Next!!!
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by jkbee(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Fayose...is this governance? Is this why you are voted? Let's assume ekiti people no get sense, haba you sef no get conscience...

God is watching you in 4d.

WHAT CONCERNS U? CAN U COMPARE HIM TO SAI BUBU THAT TAKES GOVT FOR TOURISM
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
damton:

Stylishly passing shot at Ekiti people is that really necessary.

A people get the leaders they deserve.. ekiti with the highest numbers of professors in Nigeria decided to vote this mongrel as their governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Mekky05(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
To think that this man is some people's "rose modem" leaves much to be desired! Ekiti people.. Well,you reap what you sow.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by nwaanambra1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
allanphash7:
What tangible thing has this guy done so far in ekiti state?

1. eating ewedu for iya basira canteen cool cheesy

2. cutting kpomo in the market cool cool cheesy

3. cutting fish at ekiti fish market cool cool cool cheesy

4. selling egusi in the market cool cool cool cool cheesy

5. posing with bricklayers constructing toilets! cool cool cool cool cool cheesy

6. serving as traffic warde, road safety and lastma abi na ekitma! cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy

7. children hailing him like they hail agberos and garage touts cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy

8. using state scarce resources to pay for newspaper adverts to insulting bubu! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy

and many more LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENTS! cheesy cheesy

FAYOSE IS WORKING! EKITI IS RETROGRESSING! APC IS HATING! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Mbediogu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist3:
The wonder working Governor of Ekiti state , doing something lovely , see photo of Gov Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish in The Market , below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-pictured-cutting-fish-in-the-market

I want to see his photo washing public toilet
at Ado Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by farem: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Fayose...is this governance? Is this why you are voted? Let's assume ekiti people no get sense, haba you sef no get conscience...

Fayose, the action governor!
Ambode, the go-slow governor!
Fayose all about eating booli, cutting ponmo and fish!
Ambode spending billions securing lives and properties of Lagosians!

Ekitis or Lagosians; who are the losers?
.Ekiti people, receive your sense in Jesus name
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by 2climbi: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is sick! He needs to be checked into rehabilitation home fast.

Same goes for those who take him as their role model.
grin grin grin

Ekiti yaf suffer! cheesy cheesy
fayose stop all this nonsense and deliver good governance

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by orisa37: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
He gets his Peace of Mind from such interactions. Some Prophets came without eating, you called them devils but now I have come eating and wining, you call me a glutton and a wine bibber. Nothing you do pleases the son of man for he came not to judge but to be judged.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by BABANGBALI: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
ekiti people arein trouble with this notice me tout
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by gajike: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is not funny anymore. Its getting out of hand.
Cant his wife caution him?
It doesnt make any sence anymore. Is this amount to commisioning of project?
Can someone tell me what he was trying to proof.
O ga o. I supported fayose but his attitude lately is shameful. Pls let.his immidiate family talk to him.
Yesterday its ponmo, today its fish tommorow he may go to market and be pounding yam. Too much of everything is bad
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
@Chukwudii44 pls comment
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Oladimejy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
OGA NA EYES SERVICE BE ALL DIS ONE
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by akilo1: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is only in nigeria that a governor who suppose to be planning how his state can be move forward will be seen cutting fist and meat in the market,stomach infastructure governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Charly68: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is this what Ekiti voted for ? Carry gooo
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by tucker12(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't understand fayose at all....The need for economic leg room for ekiti is needed urgently, From my view point Oga fasoye sorry Gov faoye needs to clearly re align his publicity priorities and show case way forward plan which can help improve the lives of the people and not all these Boli, finish, pepper rodi and pomo politics...

This is not how to showcase development!! Lets see you sit down with professional planners, your project team, across your various ministries and MDA, rubbing minds on the blue print plan for development of the state... Lets see you do more brain storming activities with your various heads, Lets hear that your project is creating XYZ number of community impact based on allocated resources....

Then we can acknowledge all this razmatalization of photography... just my two kobo angry angry angry angry
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Henovy: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Don't we have better things other than this to post on FP anymore? Today it is Fayose cutting fish in the market, yesterday Fayose cutting meat in the kitchen, the other day it was Fayose eating amala in a buka and another one Fayose controllihg traffic. Haba mods, I'm begining to suspect you ooo. Have you been compromised? Just asking because there is Kuaraption avrywia!
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by adeoba2008(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
The only headline Governor in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by jumzzy448: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now this is getting so annoying
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by alaskido(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Fayose, please take it easy o before you cut your finger. grin grin
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by PastorOla1: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
ALL THESE NA WETIN FELA DEY CALL, WAYO WAYO GOVERNMENT. DID WE VOTED FOR THIS GOVERNOR TO DEY CUT FISH IN THE MARKET, NO. THERE ARE BETTER WAYS OF REACHING OUT TO THE PEOPLE. WHICH ROAD HAS HE COMMISSION SINCE OR WHICH HOSPITAL HAS HE BUILT, NOTHING BUT DRAMA UPON DRAMA, NOISE UPON NOISE. TOMORROW HE WILL BE IN THE MARKET TO CUT MEAT. WHAT A WAY TO TRICK HIS PEOPLE AND TO WASTING THEIR TIME.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by gbrown(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

.i feel very sorry for the people of ekiti state, if not for the rigging machinery put in place by the Jonathan led govt, fayose is not fit to head a family, Gov Ambode has deployed up to date facilities to fight crime in lagos, Akwa ibom is in the process of setting up coconut processing factory, Abia state has introduced road construction via cement, Enugu state Gov has flagged off massive road construction, Ekiti state Mr fayose is busy cutting, fish,eating meat,abusing buhari, very soon he will be cutting kpomo, the sad thing is that people pour encomiums on him for cutting fish or meat, if the people of ekiti state are content with a Gov who will engage in fish,meat or kpomo cutting in the next four years, then i really pity them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by owaiekpe90(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dear gov. El' Rufai, Fayose thinks he can actually beat you down to this game. Pls show him what you have got in another news... Na joke o!!
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by itstpia8: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am just waiting to see awon iyawo ile o (not his wife).

dem dey do sme sme me and my boyfriend while their father in law is cooking food in the kitchen abi?
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Angeltoyo(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol
gabman700:
In as much as i like this man, i think all this photocracy is becoming too boring.
APC started all this with Aisha frying Akara and Ameachi plaiting women hair.Anyway, Fayose seems to have mastered the game more.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by deebrain(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Waiting for the time he would visit the gentlemen's.

#everyoneUsesTheLoo.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by mrmetoo1: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg whoever Ekiti people offended, they need to go beg for forgiveness. Seriously what is this guy doing in the state?? If any of his supporters have any info please share because this is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by tolulope1990(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Let's assume that your Father that gave birth to you is not having sense,can't you be sensible on ur own neither?
Receive sense IJN and stop insulting other people state.....don't quote me,I'm not from Ekiti State but making money from peaceful Ekiti state
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by akinladejo: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist3:
The wonder working Governor of Ekiti state , doing something lovely , see photo of Gov Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish in The Market , below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-pictured-cutting-fish-in-the-market

this is rubbish. what is he trying to say or preach?
is this what he was voted for to be doing?
And some people will be looking at this as if he has done something extra ordinary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.