Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market (40987 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by tolexy007(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
oro fayose ti sun mi.... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Gullible ones Hero!
grin
I wouldn't be surprised if he's captured pounding Yam soon, cos Ekiti People love eating pounded Yam too much!
Fayose is seriously delivering the dividends of Democracy to the Masses!
Buhari should learn from him and starts roasting Suya on the Roadsides and mixing Kunu instead of attending International Functions!
grin
Fools!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by ODUBEZE: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Fayose, in as much as I like your down to earth attitude, I hope infrastructural development is also going on in the stage?
Abeg if U show us where U dey cut fish small, show us physical edifice U mounted so that it will go hand in hand ooo!
It is well!
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by trendphemmy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Fayose...is this governance? Is this why you are voted? Let's assume ekiti people no get sense, haba you sef no get conscience...

God is watching you in 4d.

I guess u are from another planet and ur state is beta off, dat does not give u d audacity to insult all d people of ekiti state. a sensible and intelligent person wouldn't have made dat stupid statement. because u are able to afford 100 naira mb u want to understand popularity.

be properly guided
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by eposho: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
This governor ifayose is as useless as the incomparable. This is absurd, cutting ponmo/ ewedu,/ila/ram. Will not put any infrastructure in place other than the stomach.
Pls get some sence stupido .and fast.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
eposho:
This governor ifayose is as useless as the incomparable. This is absurd, cutting ponmo/ ewedu,/ila/ram. Will not put any infrastructure in place other than the stomach.
Pls get some sence stupido .and fast.

Abi o. Soon we will see Fayose cooking ila asepo and efo riro.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by rita25(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
FAYOSE BE CUTTING MEAT TODAY FISH TOMORROW AND BE USING FULL PAGE OF NEWSPAPER TO SAY ONE CHANCE INSTEAD OF CHANGE..........EKITI PPLE SORRY UPON ALL UR ASSUMED BRILLANCE SEE WAT U CAUSED FOR URSELF? ODO-ERA ATI OMON TA PANLA.......PELE.......EKETI KETE REEEEE!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Adeola29(f): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
What's special in cutting fish.

Is that the road construction he should be doing or how to better the lives of people in the state sheeeeoooo.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by omooba969(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Fayose be like......

Remove the picture abeg, it's not funny & very distasteful. cool
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Burger01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is sick! He needs to be checked into rehabilitation home fast.

Same goes for those who take him as their role model.
grin grin grin

Ekiti yaf suffer! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Plain stupidity at its peak, proof of idleness. I guess he has forgotten that the people need jobs,good housing scheme,good road network ,etc.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by TS2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol...Who am I to complain when the Ekiti people who are groaning and burdened by absolute penury are happy that instead of their governor delivering the dividends of democracy, goes around buying ogede, entering okada, eating in bukas and cutting fish?

Even when I go to the market, I am not the one that cuts the fish or meat I buy but this governor is sooooooo down to earth that even when the soakaway in the government house is full he is the one that uses his hands to pack the shiiit.

Ekiti kete...ride on!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Fumbaby: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lubbish, Ekiti people how market?
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by ehinor11: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Does been a governor or a political leader stop one from doing domestics works. Those who are talking nonsense does he stays in position as a king or God. I think u guys shud tell all political leaders to stop #shitting.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by onyxo76(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
i don't get it, all this cutting of ponmo, fish etc what is mr governor trying to prove?
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by tayolove12(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
akin7686:
Man of the people in the market grin

Ekiti peoples we are humble
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by blackpriest0911: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
This fool achievements is cutting meat, dancing with market women etc him no c wetin him colleagues dey do for Lagos and kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Ndkings1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
I will only take this man seriously if only he does these in his second tenure. We all know Ngerian Politicians and their tricks.. To me, all this paparazzi is aimed at winning the gullible Ones hearts and love for second term.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by fortunechy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
like who cares kwanu??
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Emmanueledu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
All I see this man doing is getting close to the grassroot!
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist3:
The wonder working Governor of Ekiti state , doing something lovely , see photo of Gov Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish in The Market , below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-pictured-cutting-fish-in-the-market

what is special in what he is doing ? Fayose will start losing ppls respect
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Emmanueledu:
bros,this governor is simply not busy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
ehinor11:
Does been a governor or a political leader stop one from doing domestics works. Those who are talking nonsense does he stays in position as a king or God. I think u guys shud tell all political leaders to stop #shitting.
Don't mind them, they are envying his giant strides in Stomach Infrastructure!
We need someone like Fayose to rule your State the way he's ruling Ekiti State for Nigeria to move forward!
grin
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Emmanueledu:
And I think he deserves the PDP Presidential Ticket in 2019 with his overwhelming grassroot supports!
grin
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ndkings1:
I will only take this man seriously if only he does these in his second tenure. We all know Ngerian Politicians and their tricks.. To me, all this paparazzi is aimed at winning the gullible Ones hearts and love for second term.
Which second tenure again
He's presently serving his second tenure in Office nah!
grin
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by atoleybaba(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
ehinor11:
u are missing d point...in as much as he wants to show he go along really well with his people this publicity stunt is getting boring and unrealistic besides he is a governor he should av a code of conduct. Take for example d royal house of england. They must eat in a particular manner it is very wrong for them to eat anywre or anyhow or eat in d same way an awerage Briton eats. The U.S president can not just touch anything or get expose to some stuffs(that are harmful to his health) whereby many other u.s citizen touch or pass thru. As a governor or president, there are some things u should not do...besides assuming he was not a gov. Does he want to tell me that he use to go to d market and cut fish by himself? I know u are educated please think
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by tee4naija(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
dividend of democracy.Ekiti people paying their gov to cut fish for them in the mkt.
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Fayose...is this governance? Is this why you are voted? Let's assume ekiti people no get sense, haba you sef no get conscience...

God is watching you in 4d.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by sonyoung: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Show man fayose...
Doing show works since 1960BC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by portals101: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
While one Governor is cutting tapes of multi billion naira projects, another on is busy cutting kpomo and fish. Sponsoring newspaper adverts of what Buhari is doing and not doing. Ekiti people, you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by ElCapone(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
If na buhari nw, dem go call am pictocracy abi, what is dis thug doing nw? Bunch of he-pocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke / Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.