Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. (2195 Views)

NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos / NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by IamDemilade(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2015
This morning when fellow corpers were receiving lectures in the auditorium aroundd 9.00am, these other corps members were sleeping in their hostels then cut and was told to carry their bed from the room to the parade ground to sleep CONFORTABLY on it.

Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by sod09(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol.....whizqueen partners in crime grin grin
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by olafum1(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
What's bad here?
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by leshluap(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Good for them..... ..... just less than a week in camp, they are already tired. ...lazy brats.....
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
sod09:
Lol.....whizqueen partners in crime grin grin

If sleep was a sport, she go carry gold medal lol

1 Like

Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
MrCuddles:

u mean she fit sleep on top water, even standing sef shocked shocked shocked
Chai
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by whizqueen(f): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
sod09:
u mean she fit sleep on top water, even standing sef shocked shocked shocked
Chai
MrCuddles:

Hahaha crazy people everywhere grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
whizqueen:

Hahaha crazy people everywhere grin grin cheesy

Maybe she fit sleep on okada sef
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by sod09(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
leshluap:
Good for them..... ..... just less than a week in camp, they are already tired. ...lazy brats.....
dude cos u had it well in ur camp doesn't mean other will
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by whizqueen(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

Maybe she fit sleep on okada sef
Who be this one? undecided I Sabi you?
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
whizqueen:

Who be this one? undecided I Sabi you?
God forbid me to sabi you grin
Re: Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. by leoblaze(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
This ain't punishment, i did something worse than this at isselu uku camp delta state, those soldiers made me look like a clown..... I wish i can upload d pix undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch A Timetable / Mobilisation List Is Out In Auchi Poly / Married Female NYSC Corps Member Caught Having Sex With Colleague Inside Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.