Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know (1443 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Before i start, let me say i am no misogynist. I'm in a happy and committed relationship and my partner is happy. Men need to know how to relate with women and know what to expect and not expect. Women are not equal to men.

Do's:
1. Provide for them. Only a lazy man would expect a woman to provide or ask a woman to provide. Men should take care of all the responsibilities in the relationship. Pay the rent, provide food and provide for the kids. Let the woman use her money for herself and the kids if she likes. Remove your eyes from her money even if she earns more than you.

2. Whip her into line and be the authority in the relationship. Always take charge. Only a weak man wants his woman to help him take major decisions. Women are weak and sentimental. Don't leave major decisions in their hands. Allow her sort out the little things like the decor and menu's etc.
If she steps out of line, correct her immediately. Always lay down the law. Guide her. Women need our guidance to flourish irrespective of what they tell you.

3. Let her know women and sex are cheap to get. You are staying faithful because you love her. Let her know the day she begins to deny you of your needs, you can dump her. In the case of the married, let her know you can get a side chick and the world would not end. Women were created to pleasure us. It's the right of any real man to always have a woman to take care of his needs.

Don't:

1. Hit her or abuse her verbally. It's beneath any real man to begin to fight or exchange words with a woman. Just laugh at her if she begins to nag or rant or simply walk out and get a beer. It's not their fault, they are emotional. You can't compare an emotional being with a rational being. There are in different classes.

2. Stop calling women gold diggers. Only half men keep referring to women as gold diggers. Women were made to look up to us for their needs. It's too bad a lot of men are lazy and can't provide, hence they result to calling women gold diggers. Every guy should look for his level. If you are a bricklayer, look for a pepper seller that you can meet her needs, don't go eyeing the girl that wears a Brazilian wig. Men should spend money on their women. It's their right to be taken care of by us financially, just the same way it is our right to be taken care of sexually and domestically by them.
No matter how rich she is, still provide for her. it's not a crime.

3. Don't keep platonic friendship. If you like a woman, tell her you like her and want her. If she refuses, move on. Stop hanging around like a lost puppy. friendship with women is a waste of time. Nothing to be gained. Keep friends with fellow men instead. If she is a classmate, colleague or neighbour you can make an exception and be friendly just because it is expected. Mere friendship with a woman is useless and irrelevant. 1 yr of friendship with a man is more beneficial than 20 yrs friendship with a woman.

Feel free to disagree if you wish, it's your headache.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Excellent post.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by greatmarshall(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by obiorathesubtle: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by ucheHapers(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Makes lots of sense...assuming most brothers would adhere to it
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by mizquote(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
I disagree with some.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
wink smileyI swear this OP is making sense. To the ladies in the house, lets feel your reactions to this
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ma nigga!! Op u desrve a medal for dis post,thumbs up!!Some stewpid guys will come here now and begin to spew thrash!!
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmmmm yeah its true women aint equal to men, op ure high on seconded.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ma nigga!! Op u desrve a medal for dis post,thumbs up!!Some stewpid guys will come here now and begin to spew thrash!!
who ask u? just let down ur post and move over.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
I believe in human equality , No one has authority on anyone, to submit to someone is choice not a must for anyone,

The way you interact with people should be the way you want them to reciprocate,I don't believe in some culture, norms, practice or ways of life of some people I don't even know . undecided

live and let live tongue
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by CaroLyner(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I believe in human equality , No one has authority on anyone, to submit to someone is choice not a must for anyone,

The way you interact with people should be the way you want them to reciprocate,I don't believe in some culture, norms, practice or ways of life of some people I don't even know . undecided

live and let live tongue
really? undecided
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by LeboS(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Great Post Yes but I disagree with No 2 . A Man asking a woman with decision making doesn't prove him weak. Also not every woman is weak maybe sentimental. You find a lot of woman that are actually stronger than their partners emotionally and mentally.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by AlienStar: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
I do too! Guess because we r female.
mizquote:
I disagree with some.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by AlienStar: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nobody ain't killing anybody.
Diddyydiva:

live and let live tongue
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:
I disagree with some.
which of them do u disagree with
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
I can't agree more with the 3rd point in the 'don'ts category'. One year friendship with a guy is better than 20yrs friendship with a woman and am yet 2 see this proven wrong
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Ephemmm: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Diddyydiva:

live and let live tongue

You got it wrong here: even the Bible implored women to submit to their husband. submissiveness has nothing to do with being a slave or an outcast, it only involve recognizing man's decision as relevant in every decision you are making.

However, women like to be pampered, but no sane woman even including you would like to marry a man who she cannot be submissive to.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by MzPecs(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
What a wonderful post! cool
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

You got it wrong here: even the Bible implored women to submit to their husband. submissiveness has nothing to do with being a slave or an outcast, it only involve recognizing man's decision as relevant in every decision you are making.

However, women like to be pampered, but no sane woman even including you would like to marry a man who she cannot be submissive to.

Trash...
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by cruzita(f): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
nice post but telling ur wife women are cheap and u can get dem whenever u want is useless and as such rendered ur post invalid.NEXT
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by cutieviva69(f): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
As much as I wantu disagree with 2 nd 3 of Dos, it's our unfortunate luck as women nd I don't think u shld rub it in.
As for 3 of Don'ts....lol....u shld meet a gd woman u cnt hve soon.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

it will be my choice tongue
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
CaroLyner:

really? undecided
i guess you have something to say or have you lost your tongue undecided
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
AlienStar:
Nobody ain't killing anybody.
truly you are an alien sad
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by AlienStar: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided And u r a diva
Diddyydiva:
truly you are an alien sad
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
AlienStar:
undecided And u r a diva
okay I give up sad sad

oya explain your first post cheesy
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by AlienStar: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hehehe...... ok..., *clears throat* it was that "live n let live" part that made me post that.
Diddyydiva:
okay I give up sad sad

oya explain your first post cheesy
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Too many flaws in ur post @ op. U seem naive, just one out of ur few trash- its a females RIGHT to be taken care of? R u freaking kidding me?

Ok how did they earn this right? And please dont tell me its cos they came into the world with a pussy.
Re: Women Are Not Equal To Men: Things Men Should Know by CaroLyner(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Diddyydiva:
i guess you have something to say or have you lost your tongue undecided
ask this K undecided

(1) (Reply)

In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice / Welcome Me To Nairaland / 5 Types Of Girls Nigerian Men Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.