Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Gov. Seriake Dickson Is Confused – Timipre Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Seriake Dickson Is Confused – Timipre Sylva (423 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos / Yohana Mamman Dickson Is Dead (former Taraba State Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Seriake Dickson Is Confused – Timipre Sylva by TopCelebritiesM: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Governor recently described you as a ‘guy man’. He has also said you plunged the state into huge debts. How much debt did you really leave?
Well, I wonder what (Seriake) Dickson mean by a ‘guy man’ but I think I am a typical Bayelsan. Dickson is just a disgrace to himself. Everybody knows that Governor Dickson is a bushman. I am not exaggerating because that’s who he is. He lacks self confidence, which is why he calls me ‘guy man’.
You also raised the issue of debt burden. The figures are there. I inherited debts from (former President Goodluck) Jonathan, who was governor. Now, what we did was servicing those debts. What I did was to take a bond to absorb the debts that I inherited. I took a N50 billion bond because we felt that if we serviced the loans alone in commercial banks it was costing us a lot. So, we took some of that loan and absorbed it in that bond and then we took some of that money from that bond to pay our contractors on the Brass Road and then we paid some money to the contractor on the Melfred Okilo Hospital. The bond was structured in such a way that it is a long term bond, so the tenure was longer so it could be easier for the state government to pay the interest rate and cope with it. So we were able to... Read on http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-seriake-dickson-is-confused-timipre-sylva/
Re: Gov. Seriake Dickson Is Confused – Timipre Sylva by 48noble(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
As u shall soon b confused too

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still Where It Was 30 Years Ago - Kalu Idika Kalu / The Dumpest Political Comment Of 2015! / Anambra Govt Donates 25 Patrol Cars To Nigerian Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.