Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (59657 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by dainformant(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
The former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva is pictured relaxing in his palatable mansion in Abuja following the release of his confiscated houses. It was reported that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) returned houses seized during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to the ex governor.

The EFCC, seized 48 choice property belonging to former Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in January 2013 because he was being prosecuted at a Federal High Court in Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N6.46 billion state funds when he was governor of the state.

Some of the assets belonging to the former governor include a mansion at 3 River Niger Street, plot 3192 Cadastral zone AO, Maitama District Abuja; nine units (comprising six one bedroom and 3 two bedroom apartments) at 8 Sefadu Street Wuse zone 2, plot 262 Cadastral zone AO2, Wuse Abuja; and 2 units duplexes at 5 Oguta Street, plot 906 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/timipre-sylva-relaxing-in-his-mansion.html

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by abokibuhari: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
APC is fighting colluption not corruption

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
Sylva is a new creature. Angel Magun has passed over him!

235 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:

It's funny a lot of people can't see it. APC can fit cook up story. The remaining choice property dey lagos at Ikoyi, VI and Lekki.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by yarimo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
GEJ right now

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Funlordjnr: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by DonaldJTrump: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
no wonder they said APC Yoruba's supporters are zombies.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by iluvdonjazzy: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
this is my problem with APC government, are they now saying he is innocent, well, at this jucture, i want to invite Dieziani Alisson Madueke and the rest thieves to join the APC they will become innocent over night.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by bolanto24(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Look at him... A big thief.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by SalamRushdie: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
God Almighty I thank You today for all

11 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
God Almighty I thank You today for all
my brother abeg how dis take relate with d post.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Sylver247: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.
And this is just a governor.

And the houses were returned to him. This country is finished.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Homeboiy: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Has he joined APC?

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by GoldNiagara(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Those mumu naija delta boys will keep quiet now, and be saying some people are stealing their oyel.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by ufuosman(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
D crib make brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother abeg how dis take relate with d post.

I just think of something ooo

6 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by WeWin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmm.. Make sense.

If You're Into Sports Betting, Check My Signature.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nbote(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
All any criminal has to do is plead d blood of APC and all sins are washed away whether u are caught red handed or not.. D ppl I have a problem with are bootlickers and sycophants like sarrki who was quick to debunk d story in a later thread but ran away wen d first thread hit FP.. Bunch of moronic clowns

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by richidinho(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Watch them patriot avoid this particular thread like cemetery, but trust me I must bring them here

Cc:
Hungerbad
Sarrki
Omenkalives
Ngeneukwuenu

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why were they released?

Was the release sanctioned by the courts?

Are the same Nigerians who say the government is dictatorial, now expecting the government to ignore a court order?

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Hunry: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
ayam not understanding efcc anymore

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by yomibelle(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why does nairaland keep logging me out?
Dis anomaly started few hours ago n it's begining to get annoying

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by olu77(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Many will comment only few will read. Very misleading topic
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by eleojo23: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
We are really winning the war on corruption.

I love this country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Papidinho: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bring back our money

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Promismike(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Double standard government. If this government is really sincere with its fight against corruption Timipre Silver should have a case to answer at the court. Dude stole bayelsa dry as a governor.

21 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry sad they'll surely release diezani, mama peace own too.Make Magu dey do us Maga

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jaynom(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Expensive interior décor but there's just too many furniture in one room. #LessIsMore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nbote(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Throwback:
Why were they released?

Was the release sanctioned by the courts?

Are the same Nigerians who say the government is dictatorial, now expecting the government to ignore a court order?

To slap u for gud but lack of sense is enough punishment

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.