Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) (2449 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by JIL(m): 1:37am On May 30, 2009
Son of god pls keep on doing the lord's work. You will be properly rewarded.

Are you also one of them? So who is your rewarder,you sicko. I want to fry a few atheists in their mother's pee and feed them to dogs for dinner. They deserve no better. Spineless blighters!

grin WORD OF THE DAY: There is nothing like a 'good' atheist. They are all innately evil   grin

Behold, I eat atheists for breakfast. They leave a bitter taste in the mouth & give an occational headache like Guilder.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by toneyb: 1:49am On May 30, 2009
JIL:

Are you also one of them? So who is your rewarder,you sicko. I want to fry a few atheists in their mother's pee and feed them to dogs for dinner. They deserve no better. Spineless blighters!

grin WORD OF THE DAY: There is nothing like a 'good' atheist. They are all innately evil grin

Behold, I eat atheists for breakfast. They leave a bitter taste in the mouth & give an occational headache like Guilder.

Good carry on.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Tudor3(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2009
He's a late bloomer,isn't he?
Registered 9 months ago and just discovered his life purpose is to collect and fry URINE from the mothers of atheists. . .
Funny that his madness coincided with the credit crunch cut down in the U.K.
Your joblessness wasn't caused by atheists infact the captain then was a so-called born again ( G.W bush)
Good luck in your new job as a urine collector/fryer.
P.S: make sure you use seasoning,i hear urine doesn't taste too good.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Horus(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2009
JIL:

grin WORD OF THE DAY: There is nothing like a 'good' atheist. They are all innately evil   grin

The quote above is a proof that christians are desperates, they even turn to canibalism now
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by wirinet(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2009
JIL:

Atheism is not only the greatest of evils, atheists are the most foolish of mind. Even a common fool realises that everything has a maker or creator. Look around and see if you can point out at anything that is not produced or made by somebody. According to atheist, simple and everyday things like coke, toothpaste, omo, cigarettes, guilder, clothes, shoes etc are made by someone or a group of people represented by a company but the majesty of the heavens, the stars, sky, planets, sun, beauty of the sea appeared from nowhere. BULLSHIT. There is something these guys are smoking that we don't know of yet.

I do not know where you are coming from, but you give theists a bad name. Your posts reeks of emotional disorientation, you need to see a shrink. You are not able to adduce any reasonable argument argument , and at best argue like an eight year old. I had enjoyed some enlightening intellectual jousts with some theists on Naira land, but you have no points to advance.

JIL:

Ladies and gentlemen, this brainless cadaver is talking about morality. Morality means nothing to an atheist and as an atheist eater it means nothing to me too.

Who is David, Is he also an atheist? Bring him on! I want to take every atheists one on one and show their parents how stupid they were to produce ugly ducklings like them.

Go and read your bible you fool. 'the other check' in an atheist-bible means an atheist backside.  grin

grin WORD OF THE DAY: Atheism is the real fuc*ing root of all fuc*ing evil. grin

Apart from your being an ignorant and mindless person, you are also not concerned with facts. Make a small research and find our which sets of people, theist or atheists that hold higher moral values, Also take a survey of countries with higher moral values before you reach a definite conclusion.

Clue: Google is available - it is free

After that then answer the following questions.
Which group of the two have cause more wars. Name an atheist that have started a war. Your Bible is full of wars started by the theists.

Which group had and continue to exhibit wickedness, exploitation and evil in the world and which group is trying to establish world peace and unity.

Which group looks at the whole human race as his brother or sister.

Finally, If you are ready to slaughter atheists, then what will you do to other theists outside your denomination ie, moslems, Buddhists, Sikhs, Hindus, Sango worshipers and even devil worshippers (they are theists too, it is just that they prefer to worship devil than God). I am sure you will treat them worse that Hitler treated the Jews.

Your hatred for others with opposing outlook to life shows your own insecurity.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by ifele(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2009
Christian hypocrisy is the greatest evil of all.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by bawomolo(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2009
I have a personal beef with all atheists, home and abroad. Wherever you are, there's no hiding place for you. Im coming to get you.

oh GAWD, should i file a restraining order or something. Your sunday school teacher must be proud.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2009
Christians have been called worse. You guys should take it in stride, jare. cheesy
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by JIL(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2009
I did indeed stirred-up the hornet nest like I expected. These cowards feel great and knowledgeable when they attack others but run behind their mother's backside when they feel threatened.

Look at the number of comments they have made about me. One of the fools even when to the extent of doing some research about me and made a comment to say that I registered about 9 months ago. Jobless bullocks!

These are some of the comments made by these idle ingrates;

Your joblessness wasn't caused by atheists, Good luck in your new job as a urine collector/fryer

An atheist calling someone jobless? No further comment necessary.

You said I was jobless in one statement and wished me luck with my new job in another. This is another proof that these caricatures are extremely stupid. I have said this several times and I still stand by my words.

The quote above is a proof that christians are desperates, they even turn to canibalism now

I don't mind being called a Christian but don't insult me by calling me an atheist. Cannibals eat their own type. I eat atheists (figuratively) and I want to make it clear that am not one.

I do not know where you are coming from, but you give theists a bad name

So you are now admitting that theists are good? A few of you are not as stupid as I thought.

I had enjoyed some enlightening intellectual jousts with some theists on Naira land, but you have no points to advance

My oh my! I am really laughing now. Seriously laughing. I’m literally ROTFLMAO. This post should be in the jokes section. So you want me to engage in intellectual joust with fools?

Do you give your pearls to pigs or what is holy to dogs? Unless you want them to be trampled upon by vicious animals who see no value in them. Speak pig's language to a pig and they will understand you. That is exactly what I am doing.

Lets talk about your whoring mother, you pathetic junk and I would be interested. That’s the kind of language you understand.

After every encounter with an atheist, I always thoroughly wash myself clean to remove any trace of their stench.

Make a small research and find our which sets of people, theist or atheists that hold higher moral values

I don't do researches any more until when I decide to go to school again. Unlike you, I have better things to do with my time. When I want to find out about anything, I know exactly where to look.

Clue: Google is available - it is free

I don't need a fool to tell me that.

, they are theists too, it is just that they prefer to worship devil than God

So atheists believe in God and even the devil. I have said it before; 'Atheists do not exist. It is just a figment of their foolish imagination'.

Your hatred for others with opposing outlook to life shows your own insecurity. 

Another case of a pathetic pot calling a kettle black.

Christian hypocrisy is the greatest evil of all.

You are not saying anything new here. I have heard even worse. If you don't have anything new to say, first brush your stinking mouth and shut up your stupid trap. You are useful for only one thing; to be used as a specimen to trace the origin of amoeba.  grin

oh GAWD,,

I don’t like repeating myself but this is another proof that atheists don't exist.

Your Sunday school teacher must be proud.

No, he would be angry. But don't worry, you perverted fool, I won’t be telling him about this.

grin WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Man was created a little bit below the angels and atheists below pigs.  grin

grin WORD OF THE DAY (New): Atheists do not exist. It is just a figment of their foolish imagination.  grin

Behold, I eat atheists for breakfast (figuratively). They leave a bitter taste in the mouth & give an occasional headache, just like Guilder.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Tudor3(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2009
^^^^ Rantings of a slowpoke
next please. . . . . .
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by JIL(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2009
^^^^ Rantings of a slowpoke
next please. . . . . .

You make me laugh, you scum of the earth. Posts like yours should be in the jokes section, not here. This is a religious section, you prick. A non-religious section should be created for you and your ilk where you can be free to display your arrant arrogance and monumental stupidity.

You are a nobody and would ever remain a nobody. You think you alone possess the ability to be abusive. If you are unhappy with your life and envy people who believe in God, go and drink rat poison and end your miserable life. You have no right to try and infect others with your moroseness.

grin WORD OF THE DAY : Discuss religious matters with a dog rather than an atheist. The dog is more likely to understand you.  grin

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): After every encounter with an atheist, thorougly wash yourself to remove every trace of their stench.

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Man was created a little bit below the angels and atheists below pigs.

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Atheists do not exist.It is just a figment of their foolish imagination.

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): PARADISE is the profit a man gets if he gains the whole wide world and shoots an atheist;

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Think not what an atheist can do against you, but what you can do to eradicate atheism.

WORD OF THE DAY (Old):An atheist is a fool who looks at himself in the mirror and says I dont exist

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Please do me a favour; shoot an atheist. I will take full responsibility

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Atheism is the real fuc*ing root of all fuc*ing evil

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): There is nothing like a 'good' atheist. They are all innately evil

WORD OF THE DAY (Old): Save the world from stupidity; convert an atheist today.

Behold, I eat atheists for breakfast (figuratively). They leave a bitter taste in the mouth & give an occational headache, just like Guilder.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Horus(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2009
JIL:

Are you also one of them? So who is your rewarder,you sicko. [size=19pt]I want to fry a few atheists in their mother's pee and feed them to dogs for dinner.[/size] They deserve no better. Spineless blighters!

grin WORD OF THE DAY: There is nothing like a 'good' atheist. They are all innately evil   grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by C2H5OH(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2009
lol
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Smi1(m): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2010
JIL, you are a bloody slowpoke !! cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2010
OK! DATS IT! i wanted 2 overlook ur stupidity bt its clear there aint no limit 2 it. on d oda hand, ur stupidity extends 2 infinity! phil or whatever u call ur self, its clear ur god has over bleeped u in d ass n now ur frustrated; taking it out on evry1. wot a punk! y dont u do urself a favour and shoot urself! just imagine the nonsense! am here now and am here 4 u! by d way, i think ur god is an asshole! tell him i said so! angry
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
I dedicate this to u, phil (the dumbest Bleep in nairaland!!!) wink

- Religion is a crutch for the weak minded.

- God is Santa for adults,

- It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

- "Faith is to the human what sand is to the ostrich."

- The wind and the biblical god have one thing in common. They are both invisible. But at least the wind isn't an evil, sadistic, genocidal monster.

- Q: Prove God doesn’t exist.
A: That’s a tough one. Show me how it’s done by proving Zeus and Apollo don’t exist, and I’ll use your method.

- When you begin to think rationally, your religion collapses like a house of cards.

- The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.

- I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.

- Atheism is more than just the knowledge that gods do not exist, and that religion is either a mistake or a fraud. Atheism is an attitude, a frame of mind that looks at the world objectively, fearlessly, always trying to understand all things as a part of nature.

- When a child has an imaginary friend they go to a psychologist
When an adult has an imaginary friend, they go to church

- It is naturally very difficult to reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into.

- Theists should never complain no matter what happens in the world because nothing happens without the almighty's will. So if I break your head, murder your kin, dont blame me. God made me to do it.

- They believe the bible is the exact word of God - Then they change the bible! Pretty presumptuous, uh huh? "I think what God meant to say, "

- The only miracle I can find in religion is that not one follower questions the silliness of it.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by manmustwac(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2010
tony_runo:

-When a child has an imaginary friend they go to a psychologist

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2010
You guys should google REAL NEARDEATH EXPERINCE and BIBLEPROBE.COM( read the near death experience link) and know that the spiritual world is real and GOD in his infinite wisdom gives access to some people into the heavenly places for our edification. I have had my personal experiences that is so unshakable and real, such that I dont need a preacher to tell me the truth. Ive realized that CHRIST is real. In the BIBLEPROBE website, check the Nigerian pastor that died and kept in the Mortuary with evidence of the mortuary record. He later woke up and gave account of what he saw in heaven. In all this Ive realised that love towards everybody, religion, culture etc is what matters. That Christness is beyond theological arguement. It is an experience. If a Russian Atheist Proffessor of Medicine, who had a neardeath experience, can change, take another doctorate in religion and ended up becoming a pastor, dont we think that there is an element of proof in all this. LETS BE SOBBER and reflect.
Re: Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) by bawomolo(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2010
-When a child has an imaginary friend they go to a psychologist

lol don't hurt em

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / Does A "Faith Healer" Heal With The Same Power As Jesus Did On Earth? / Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.