Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (45553 Views)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by odutolasodiq(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
payment for media And publicity political campaigns in the tune of 2.1billion naira!!!..... please for how many years of political campaign will the payment cover?

7 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
When the case gets to the courts, the chairman Emeritus of DAAR communication will shed more light on this matter. The government, should not sweep this matter under the rug. We want to know what actually transpired. We also want to know the real owners of REMATA and who are the true beneficiaries of the new APC TSA structure. Truth is truth.
a fool spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mr Dokpesi so you mean you follow pull GEJ down? No wonder PDP and Mr Fayose were quick to react yesterday. And we are still awaiting the "good" thoughts of Mr Chukwudi 44 on this thread.

Nigerians don suffer no be today. Chaiiiii!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
efilefun:
Nope buhari is the scam
that's what I just said !
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by PastorOla1: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
HE GO STILL TALK THE TRUTH
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by mkoabiola: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Collecting billions bt uet d staffs n workers of Daar communication are starved.
He shud ask Bode george hs xperience @d prison

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Na NSA dey distribute campaign funds now
Dokpesi just roped in Fani-Kayode, Jonathan's campaign director on media. Followers of FFK on twitter should start asking him questions on the 2.1 billion naira.

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Walelavender(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
If the statement is true then Naija is in soup. Dokpesi is a goner . All AIT staffs should go and find another job coz their boss won't escape this
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Seunjungle(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Can we call this new development witch hunting? Where are this fucking wailers....enh? 2.1billion...Ahhhhh! These people should rot in jail

6 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by sandraokosun1: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Accomplice, Dokpesi na govt official ni? or how could he possibly be an accomplice.
who buy stolen goods or accept stolen money would be in same fire as the culprists.
No where in the world where nsa turned pdp office, at most it shld channel any legitimate thing via finance minister, even at that finance ministry its still fraudulent cos pdp personal issues shld nt be directed via our national bodies, they ought to have their structures.
And to think money was borrowed under nsa banner and shipped billions to strictly nsa coffer, u then go to same nsa that isnt a political party to collect what belongs to nigeria in the name of ur personal party affairs which nigerians have no business with. Trust me ths case would sink all of them, they would nt want to go down alone, many would follow.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by friends4ever(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Oh my God...APC and PDP should know that...ah, i don't wanna comment due to the strict law that was passed on false information today, i don't know the genuineness of this publication...
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Toks2008(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2015
feedthenation:

Yet with the 'supposed' amount received by Dr Dokpesi, the staff of AIT are still be owed many months salary.

this baffles me too...

Imagine..over 2billion naira for AIT alone..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...kilode?

Its unfortunate that in as much as Buhari is trying to respect Jonathan...the sins of the man are just too many to overlook...

I am scared that Jonathan may end up been messed up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by azzima(m): 3:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I keep saying that all these sore losers that are making noise about Buhari's probes will be put to shame once all these looters start singing like a pelican. One by one we go hear them exposing each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Cateyes07: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2015
feedthenation:
If true this is serious, the Office of the National Security Adviser has been turned by the last government to an ATM for election cash disbursement.

No wonder the security of the country was in jeopardy, Mallam Dasuki and others have so many questions to answer.

Yet with the 'supposed' amount received by Dr Dokpesi, the staff of AIT are still be owed many months salary. Two things still baffled me in AIT, the man is always owning staff salary of 6 to 8 months and every year one notable AIT employee must die mysteriously, something is not right

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Sammy20200(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2015
sunny63:
Mr Dokpesi is free to collect money from anybody or any office base on business ground.Abeg make una free mr Dokpesi out of dis case.I smell political witch hunting.

Ewu-Nkpaa

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Aarewa: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2015
But i'm suprising now because his lair(lawyer) denied this earlier.What a failed nation!

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by FOREXMART(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol shyyyts hitting the fan.
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by benzion72(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Highest form of impunity. so they were. hiding in defense budget and security fund. where are the wailer
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by ddeola: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2015
So money was coolected from the country's account and paid to Dokpesi for PDP election publicity. Hour many hours of electioneering campaign? These guys MUST cough the money o... angry angry angry

God punish corruption and em grandfather for Nija

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Frajorge(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Jonathan, what offence did we commit against you by electing you that our money was used in this manner.I need an answer before I loose sanity. Outrage!

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by fashionceleb(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2015
The company is yet to clear their salaries since last year despite the huge amount collected- karmer is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by mapet: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
maupe:
When the case gets to the courts, the chairman Emeritus of DAAR communication will shed more light on this matter. The government, should not sweep this matter under the rug. We want to know what actually transpired. We also want to know the real owners of REMATA and who are the true beneficiaries of the new APC TSA structure. Truth is truth.

There is no REMATA, but REMITA. REMITA is owned by SystemSpecs. But you can tune in to some bear parlour Nollywood channel to watch REMATA and who probably owns it

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by duwdu: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Mehn, I still can't believe the erstwhile NSA along with his puppet masters could have been this reckless and irresponsible, and still throw it all in our faces...

Hmm. Anyways, Karma IS always there. And, by God's grace, this country will get straightened within this lifetime - and remain so.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by fashionceleb(f): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Karmer is a dam bitch

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Ejiiree: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2015
I totally agree with you on this. After some people will be hailing Jonathan for handing over peacefully. Mchewwwwww
Saturn213:
GEJ said that he did not authorise any payment

Dasuki said he did not disburse any payment

Dokpesi has now acknowledged that he received N2.1 billion from Dasuki who is the NSA and not the Minister of Finance or Information. He reports to GEJ the C-in-C.

We have three conflicting versions from these men, all in the space of 3 days.

The government of Jonathan is the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation

All the 3 men mentioned should spend the rest of their days in prison

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by mpowa(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
GEJ said that he did not authorise any payment

Dasuki said he did not disburse any payment

Dokpesi has now acknowledged that he received N2.1 billion from Dasuki who is the NSA and not the Minister of Finance or Information. He reports to GEJ the C-in-C.

We have three conflicting versions from these men, all in the space of 3 days.

The government of Jonathan is the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation

All the 3 men mentioned should spend the rest of their days in prison

Hymm! GEJ their ZERO!... I'm getting tired of all these noise, I JUST WISH SOMEBODY IS JAILED ALREADY!

After crumbling the whole system, they're now complaining that Buhari is not delivering, I don't know what they expect him to deliver with.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by alfanio(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
This is unbelievable how can he justify 2.1 b for adverts or did he carry out other functions apart from running jingles and smear documentaries?
How much is an advert per min, how much were the documentaries that he ran? Osun state received 3.6 b as monthly allocation when the economy was still okay and you want to tell me one single company which ran adverts for less than 2-3 months earned 2.1bn. We will get to 900 million twice before we make 2 b. Dokpesi has a lot of questions to answer and he must be made to give the excess over what he was originally entitled to.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by alfanio(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
mapet:

There is no REMATA, but REMITA. REMITA is owned by SystemSpecs. But you can tune in to some bear parlour Nollywood channel to watch REMATA and who probably owns it
REMITA was engaged during the Jonathan administration and has being a dormant program since then so don't call it an APC thing.
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by badesco(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
If you execute a cotract, it is obvious that you must be paid, so where the money comes from is not the problem of the contractor, so has aevery right to collect money for contract executed.
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by badesco(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
alfanio:
This is unbelievable how can he justify 2.1 b for adverts or did he carry out other functions apart from running jingles and smear documentaries?
How much is an advert per min, how much were the documentaries that he ran? Osun state received 3.6 b as monthly allocation when the economy was still okay and you want to tell me one single company which ran adverts for less than 2-3 months earned 2.1bn. We will get to 900 million twice before we make 2 b. Dokpesi has a lot of questions to answer and he must be made to give the excess over what he was originally entitled to.

It seems you are still in dark ages, do you how much it cost to ran a live coverage for just 10mins on TV? and if you are a ardent Tv watcher, you will agree with me that cost of running advert for 2 months would be probably be in that region of 2billion or more. Fi you need more clarifications, kindly visit any of TV stations in lagos or abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) / The Bureaucrats Running Buhari’s Government / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.