Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature (1000 Views)

11 Reasons Why Most Wonderful Women Always Get The Worst Lovers / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by phila123(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them!!! lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying.
(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.
(2) They are most easiest
creature to convince.
(3)They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their hearts.
(4) They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.
(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.
(6) They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.
(7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.
(cool They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.
(9) They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.
(10) They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.
(11) Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children. e.t.c . If you love your mother and you appreciate what she did and is still doing for you just take one minute of your time to type "I LOVE MY MUM"

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
My dear tell em ooh. Soon all dem boiz will enta and start yarning nonsense

End time dudes
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by mizquote(f): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
ok o.

no one is in a competition with them guys.

every to his own.
#proud2balady
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by greatness22(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Women are the best gift to mankind. Maximum respect to all the beautiful lady on NL.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
@OP a woman is the reason why GOD drove man from the garden of eden.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by McCarlito(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm just here to give a shout out though to our ladies in advance...

#Shoutout 2dat young lady that's already filing up a list of outrageous items
she wants for Christmas!! Babe If u don't pity dis young man, fear God na after all Na Jesus Christ birthday not urs...
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by IamLEGEND1: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Great!
Àss-worshipers.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by obiorathesubtle: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided I piri you.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by SherDdon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time post.....and between all the qualities points to our mothers not the modern Nigerian girl
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by BrianRoss: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Such ladies are wonderful creatures and i respect dem alot, but some are nt close to Been wonderful or Been a creature sf.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
We should learn to appreciate women.

Indeed they are a gift to mankind
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Lawatog: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Most wonderful creature indeed.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Adasun(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
@OP a woman is the reason why GOD drove man from the garden of eden.
they ar also responsible for da fall of king David,samson,and da wises king solomon.undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adasun:
they ar also responsible for da fall of king David,samson,and da wises king solomon.undecided
BAR MAN!! give this guy a bottle of red wine.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by smartesboys(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Really they are more than that. but many of them aren't.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Adasun(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
BAR MAN!! give this guy a bottle of red wine.
sweetbaba!sweetyogo!sweetchocho,dats y i sometimes like u.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by cutieviva69(f): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
#proudly a woman# we re d best thing dt hppnd 2 d world grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by cutieviva69(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adasun:

We da best....... grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by Adasun(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
cutieviva69:

We da best....... grin
hmmm.... Wasup babe
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
phila123:
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them!!! lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying.
(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.
(2) They are most easiest
creature to convince.
(3)They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their hearts.
(4) They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.
(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.
(6) They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.
(7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.
(cool They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.
(9) They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.
(10) They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.
(11) Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children. e.t.c . If you love your mother and you appreciate what she did and is still doing for you just take one minute of your time to type "I LOVE MY MUM"
recycled thread frm the bin...i even read this shit wen i 've nt joined NL.

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Girl Who Thinks She Is S*xier Than Any Other Babe Shows Herself Off / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.