Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody (22575 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by slydog(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheImp:
Same old same old, after all the noise, EFCC charges them to court on weak terms, they are granted bail and we never hear anything again till the courts throw it out in two years time and the charade continues.
Till the day the EFCC secures the conviction of a major Politically exposed person PEP, I would continue to doubt their efficacy. It doesn't matter who is in charge, Ribadu, Lamorde, Waziri or Magu.

Buhari just appointed new judges, be patient and see if cases will die naturally again
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by bashydemy(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
anonimi:

I hope you will be rejoicing when Tinubu is picked up as well.
yes i will be happy, But Tinubu have not been found guilty of nay charges even under GEJ.. Mind you Dokpesi is now confessing oo
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by 989900: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015
M4gunners:
When i say 1996,i know what am talking about. Stop being faster than your shadow.

Translation: I got nothing substantial to say.

Remember I told you about not making a mockery of yourself? undecided
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by flakey94: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
The man should be charged with treason.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by MabraO: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
M4gunners:
Is he innocent? Let him try IBB and see if everything will not backfire.

Does IBB nd DAsuki corrolate in the said article/news?
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
MabraO:

Does IBB nd DAsuki corrolate in the said article/news?
Ask yourself.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
M4gunners:
Is he innocent? Let him try IBB and see if everything will not backfire.
IBB is shaking in his boots right now.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 4:56am On Dec 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
IBB is shaking in his boots right now.
Story for Ifa.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by MabraO: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Ask yourself.

U must be a big fool to ever relate the two
Some of u ibos lack sense
Re: Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody by M4gunners: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2015
MabraO:

U must be a big fool to ever relate the two
Some of u ibos lack sense
From talking one can easily discover that you are a bigger fool,need talking to a fool like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland / Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.