Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

To All True Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All True Igbos (3253 Views)

Biafra:All True Igbos Must Sit At Home Today Throughout Nigeria (Avoid Hypocisy) / A Must Read For All True Nigeria / Who Are The True Igbos....... A Case Of Idiotic Misrepresentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
I would start off with the quote from my favourite poet, Dante.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri

The time for neutrality is way passed. We must either stand up for what is right or be consumed by the fire that is coming. Or you still do not know that there's an inferno breeding?

just today, A young lady was killed. She probably wasn't an IPOB member. She probably doesn't give a damn about Biafra. But did that spare her? No! You do not know who might be next. Might be someone close to you. That you don't care about Biafra doesn't make it any different.

America and the west is plotting a depopulation scheme in Nigeria. same scheme they planted in the middle east. The more you kill yourselves, the more cleaner and viable the earth is for them to live on, and the more weaker you would be...so they would continue to dominate you.

Let's not allow America and the west use our land as a depopulation field.

We don't support IPOB's Biafra. The igbos are not part of this evil movement.

I call on all Igbos to come together and protest for Nigeria....Protest for Unity....protest for regional integration......Protest for true federalism! Protest for COMMON SENSE.

CC Abagworo, Afam4eva, asadike et al

6 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Deep thoughts....

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think there are currently 2 tribes in SE nigeria now; The Igbos and IPOB.

The IPOB are trying to drag the Igbos into a war which will see their wealth plundered and loved ones destroyed all because they think the oil rich SS is in support of biafra.

3 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by Xpaz: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

The time for neutrality is way passed. We must either stand up for what is right or be consumed by the fire that is coming. Or you still do not know that there's an inferno breeding?

just today, A young lady was killed. She probably wasn't an IPOB member. She probably doesn't give a damn about Biafra. But did that spare her? No! You do not know who might be next. Might be someone close to you. That you don't care about Biafra doesn't make it any different.

America and the west is plotting a depopulation scheme in Nigeria. same scheme they planted in the middle east. The more you kill yourselves, the more cleaner and viable the earth is for them to live on, and the more weaker you would be...so they would continue to dominate you.

I call on all Igbos to come together and protest for Nigeria....Protest for Unity....protest for regional integration......Protest for true federalism! Protest for COMMON SENSE.

hmm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All True Igbos by zendy: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

You are a funny chap. You just said that the Nigerian police murdered a young girl, unarmed girl who may not know anything about Biafra or even care about it, but that didn't save her. Yet you are asking the Igbos to remain part of an evil entity that kills young girls. Silliness is bad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:

The IPOB are trying to drag the Igbos into a war which will see their wealth plundered and loved ones destroyed all because they think the oil rich SS is in support of biafra.

that's the big mistake they keep making. They think once biafra comes, all would be milk and honey.

I had an eye opening discussion with an old man in my street in Aba, what the man said shocked me.

The man said, once biafra comes, all the unemployed youths in Igboland would be employed. I asked him How Sir? The he said that new local government and government offices would be opened in almost all families in igboland. And i was like, is this the trash they've being using to deceive our youths? How would you sustain such scheme? with which money? From Where? or do you think that even if SS agrees to follow us to biafra, they would allow us to be sharing their oil money like some pocket money?

Too bad

4 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I tink ur brain is in your anus.
The way u are tinkin shows that u have an almajiri blood relation.

Many!! are mad but few are in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:

You are a funny chap. You just said that the Nigerian police murdered a young girl, unarmed girl who may not know anything about Biafra or even care about it, but that didn't save her. Yet you are asking the Igbos to remain part of an evil entity that kills young girls. Silliness is bad

you are either myopic or Anosmic. Where in my post did you read Nigerian police?

Dude, in a war, all's fair. You were not abiding by the laid than rules. You don't push me and tell me where to fall. You don't bite my anus and expect not to eat shit.

3 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by LadyExcellency: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

Security forces kill your kinsmen and you turn around to blame peaceful protesters.

Your opinion doesn't count.

At first, you said it was Nairaland/twitter noise-making then you were proved wrong.

You never believe the followership until it done on you how insignificant you are.

As of today, any Igbo who tries to belittle the position and significance of pro-Biafra group in Igbo equation is a mischief maker.

5 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Your opinion doesn't count.

At first, you said it was Nairaland/twitter noise-making then you were proved wrong.

You never believe the followership until you it done on you how insignificant you are.

As of today, any Igbo who tries to belittle the position and significance of pro-Biafra group in Igbo equation is a mischief maker.

You never can tell. All these zombie fever was started by one conman somewhere blowing kush and rhyming on radio. Whether i'm insignificant or not doesn't matter as long as i am able to express my right of speech and judgement. At least i'd be at peace with myself.

The pro biafra group have only be allowed to fetter to this extent because the igbos generally are unhappy with buhari and rightly so. Not all those that claim pro biafra are actually bro biafra. Most of them are anti buharists.

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Xwayhandsom264:
I tink ur brain is in your anus.
The way u are tinkin shows that u have an almajiri blood relation.

Many!! are mad but few are in nairaland.

zombie. at least i have brains. where's yours?

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

zombie. at least i have brains. where's yours?
You can't talk sense into these IPOB people.
Trying to make them reason well is like cooking a stone.
Re: To All True Igbos by naijapips02: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You can't talk sense into these IPOB people.

Trying to make them reason well is like cooking a stone.

then let's cook that stone till it's done 'cos at the end, we would all be forced to eat the raw stone. angry
Re: To All True Igbos by LadyExcellency: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

You never can tell. All these zombie fever was started by one conman somewhere blowing kush and rhyming on radio. Whether i'm insignificant or not doesn't matter as long as i am able to express my right of speech and judgement. At least i'd be at peace with myself.

The pro biafra group have only be allowed to fetter to this extent because the igbos generally are unhappy with buhari and rightly so. Not all those that claim pro biafra are actually bro biafra. Most of them are anti buharists.

It's none of your business.

Even Ojukwu never commanded this type of followership after the civil war hence Buhari locked him up when he returned without a cause.

No Igbo man/woman have ever been believed than Nnamdi Kalu hence his continued detention is becoming a nightmare for Federal Government.

For your information, Nigeria don't have enough prison to accommodate 1/100 of Biafra protesters hence tell them to negotiate instead of constituting nuisance talking trash.

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by PedroJP(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Schachris abi schacris, u no dey tire ? Ur yoruba coward blood is always evident. Ur yoruba blood of twisting and scheming of lies is always seen in u.

4 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

then let's cook that stone till it's done 'cos at the end, we would all be forced to eat the raw stone. angry

I am so tired of these people honestly. They now call me Yoruba because I don't believe in their madness. I agree that something drastic has to be done about it but what exactly? The president doesn't seem to be helping matters with his silence. We Igbos have to quech this nonsense by ourselves.

How can people that claim to love Igbos be trying to bring war to our ancestral land
Re: To All True Igbos by madenigga(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
the people responsible for the onitsha fire has been caught;
https://www.nairaland.com/2777112/brains-behind-burning-central-mosque
Re: To All True Igbos by Duru1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
What is the fear about certain parasitic people in Nigeria standing as a country just on their individual fortitude? Why certain section of Nigeria must be included in the zoo created by British imperialist for Nigeria to stand as a country? I do not see any reason why reconfigured Biafra or Republic of Igbo land should still remain as part of Nigeria. I say carve this entity out of the British creation and live happily afterward. It appears there are dishonest and lazy bums in Nigeria who seemed to have been scared out of human form if Nigeria should disintegrate. What is the fear?
Re: To All True Igbos by LadyExcellency: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Palestinians are fighting with their blood for freedom why should Biafrans play cowardice?

Go and find out how Palestinians treat betrayers but IPOB are not savage and the respect for sanctity of life is second to none among them.

3 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:

That is true!
The Ipob is a calculated attempt to destroy the Igbo and its achievement overall
More like an implosive bomb.if you see how the bank of industry building was brought down.from the inside
Re: To All True Igbos by kernel501: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:

WRITER IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER THAT WAS GRANTED BAIL BY COURT, BUT WAS HELD BACK AGAINST THE LAW BY FG, WILL YOU GO BACK AND SLEEP?
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT AMERICA SOLDIERS DIE JUST TO RECUE ONE OF THEIR OWN, SIMPLY RELEASE KANU NNAMDI.

4 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by baralatie(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am so tired of these people honestly. They now call me Yoruba because I don't believe in their madness. I agree that something drastic has to be done about it but what exactly? The president doesn't seem to be helping matters with his silence. We Igbos have to quech this nonsense by ourselves.

How can people that claim to love Igbos be trying to bring war to our ancestral land
It is never about like or love for Igbo land.it is about gullible youths playing into a prepared script for an implosion,like a self destruct time bomb.
It goes boooooooom!
It is no longer in their hands...bombs go off with glee,houses are brought down,rape and vandalism is the order of the day.and the youth that thought it was gonna be sweet realise that they are been used
Re: To All True Igbos by baralatie(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
kernel501:

WRITER IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER THAT WAS GRANTED BAIL BY COURT, BUT WAS HELD BACK AGAINST THE LAW BY FG, WILL YOU GO BACK AND SLEEP?
LET ME REMIND YOU THAT AMERICA SOLDIERS DIE JUST TO RECUE ONE OF THEIR OWN, SIMPLY RELEASE KANU NNAMDI.
Or what!
Re: To All True Igbos by kernel501: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
baralatie:

That is true!
The Ipob is a calculated attempt to destroy the Igbo and its achievement overall
More like an implosive bomb.if you see how the bank of industry building was brought down.from the inside

Re: To All True Igbos by rhymaster: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
But why did the Ibos kill the girl? I wonder what Ibos will say is the reason for killing her? Did she disagree with the protesters? How will Iboz killing Nigerians bring Biafra or is this just to find a reason to start another war?

1 Like

Re: To All True Igbos by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
kernel501:

He is under arrest for treason charges!
And I repeat again concerning your treat
What will you do!

2 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by ezeagu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why should the Nigerian military use live rounds on peaceful protesters? Why is there clearly an imbalance in the way different protesters are killed. If anything this should show how much of a useless rubbish country Nigeria is.

rhymaster:
But why did the Ibos kill the girl? I wonder what Ibos will say is the reason for killing her? Did she disagree with the protesters? How will Iboz killing Nigerians bring Biafra or is this just to find a reason to start another war?

Where did you see the girl was killed by protesters?

2 Likes

Re: To All True Igbos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
baralatie:

He is under arrest for treason charges!
And I repeat again concerning your treat
What will you do!

why is his trial being delayed? Is there a scarcity of judges or court rooms in Nigeria?

If Kanu is found guilty of treason then he should be punished according to the law but if not then he should be released.

I cannot understand why the FG is dodging his trial, that is part of the cause of this unrest.
Re: To All True Igbos by baralatie(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Duru1:

Per the bolded, this is the hallmark of idiocy. Why should any reasonable fellow insinuate that agitation for Biafra by IPOB amounts to destruction of Igbo? This is the type of silly logic only capable by Nigerian.
Why would anybody believe it is not meant and calculated to be for the destruction of the Igbo like exactly whatwhat bokoharam is currently destroying the north eastern states

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Has Constructed 25,000KM Of Roads...what A Lie! / Why I Appoint More Northerners - President Buhari / Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.