Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, (34827 Views)

Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Madeb: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Clean Operation Without Killing And Violence
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by armadeo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
dem hoes ain't loyal.

meanwhile women be like anything a man can do......

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Maximus85(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm! What a man can do, a woman can do better and even best gannnnn. Where is she from? A woman that can posses such strong motive can't be from the west.
Na only mouth Yoruba women get. Dem no get this kain mind. N90m? Chaiiii she must be a mistake.
I rest my case.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by SHOPPERS(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
How much did this girl steal now..... Saraki no steal pass this one?

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by veraponpo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Woman!

She gets mind o. N90m?
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Decapo: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2015

[size=32pt]

END TIME BANKER
[/size]
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Toscoas2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
victor2fresh:
End time Banker!
Name checkers abeg make una come o..Later some people go dey call 'yeebos
Yeebos are not Nigerian according to thwm, they categorised themselves as biafran, so wat are you saying again?
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by victor2fresh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Toscoas2:

Yeebos are not Nigerian according to thwm, they categorised themselves as biafran, so wat are you saying again?
Biafra indeed..but why must Nigerians continue 2call dem in any money related crime?

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by naijafella(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
How did that customer make 90m?...double check pls Judge.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by BCISLTD: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
ifyalways:
Rubbish journalism.

How exactly did she dupe the couple? We need to know.

The level of silliness in this country ehn....

The banker.....which bank

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by JoeCutie(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

*opens champagne for the babe* cheesy cheesy
Nne enjoy yourself jare, Get Rich or die hang trying! !!
90 milllllllllllion?!!!!!!!!!!
This babe wara ezigbo anya biko! grin

For say na igbo babe, e go hard before them catch her ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My igbo babes no dey jump fence wey barb wire dey.They rather friend gateman! !!!! grin grin grin

You're high on what exactly? cheesy
I can't even guess your own brand. grin

Na true talk sha. They don't start what they can't finish. Any one wey go hard dem ehn, dem go jejely leave am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by JoeCutie(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
All those female bankers ehn, fear them o. Na so dem go just dress fiam like Virgin Mary for heaven; like say dem no dey fart. Just throway eye small, babe go dismantle everything wey you don suffer build all your life within seconds. Fear them! grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by stankezzy: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
yerobaboons are always fraudulent why? both their man and woman

2 Likes

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:

You're high on what exactly? cheesy
I can't even guess your own brand. grin

Na true talk sha. They don't start what they can't finish. Any one wey go hard dem ehn, dem go jejely leave am. grin

Why jump fence and injure ya self when you can friend the gateman and gain VIP access? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by agadez007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a Big lie,we all knw YORUBAS Hate money,its only the yeeeebos that love money,,check her she is omo yeeboo claiming yoruba

Quote me anywhere
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Louiscutedude(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
End tym banker
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Why jump fence and injure ya self when you can friend the gateman and gain VIP access? cheesy grin
Nwanyia ehn... Chai! So na so you take gather ya own ground be that? grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by bejeria101(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Xmas and new year don set hehehe
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by nwakibie3(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2015
banjeezay:
ehn make she drop 5m give dem,make she go cruise with the remaning 85m naw to avoid long tin cos no time to dey waste time..
U are truly a Nigerian to have known how the system works grin grin grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by nwakibie3(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

*opens champagne for the babe* cheesy cheesy
Nne enjoy yourself jare, Get Rich or die hang trying! !!
90 milllllllllllion?!!!!!!!!!!
This babe wara ezigbo anya biko! grin

For say na igbo babe, e go hard before them catch her ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My igbo babes no dey jump fence wey barb wire dey.They rather friend gateman! !!!! grin grin grin
Yeeloba babes still dey learn work na. E go take them centuries before them sabi the work well. Am Proud to be igbo jaree

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by nwakibie3(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2015
But to do this kinda thing this season no bad ooo grin grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Seriously I don't just understand how Nigeria judiciary system works. Why do they always grant bail even when a culprit is found guilty and is suppose to be sent to prison to remain there until final judgment. Please i need a lawyer in the house to come clarify this because it's really annoying. Is the bail to set her free? Is it to give her freedom to go look for the money and pay it back?
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by ibk4luv(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2015
people no dey look where index look oo

before person go steal that kind of money from customer account that means they have more and how dem get 90m 2 4 account and we no dey hear their shout 4 politics ..... suspicious
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Emeka71(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Afrok:
Bank should be a place for safe keeping of things but these days; the keepers are the ones stealing what's being kept in their possessions undecided
Just like MTN is stealing my money.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 03, 2015
she might actually be a victim of fraudsters and cloners meanwhile mr customer needs someone to vent his anger on. i pity her but if she was eventually sent to jail how about other theives roaming the nation free. you and i know them.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by pikapizy(m): 4:29am On Dec 03, 2015
the lady might not be guilty ,she might just be the pawn used by the " others at large"...bank work requires one to be very careful when dealing with figures because your co-staff or boss can manipulate you if u don't ask questions ..you'll find yourself inside Kiri Kiri ...so let not castigate this girl ..she might be a misled innocent

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by opius: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Sharp girl... there is time for everything ... it is time to face the law ...
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Unlucky girl! When her lazy boyfriend from the same local government can't sponsor a decent wedding and she desperately needs to get married. Nne ndo.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by otokx(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2015
She was living large in Lekki with other people's money, tomorrow they will say Bankers are paid very well.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by awa(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
I paid so much attention to the names and I think it has something to do with the other tribe. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.