Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, (34826 Views)

Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by DzTzl(f): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2015
raziboi:
I BLAME BUHARI!!!!!!!
u blame buhari for a crime that was orchestrated in 2013?? Smh Ds is wht happens wn 10mb is #100,!!!
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Ijaya123: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm more interested in seeing her pictures.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
This is a yoruba lady[s][/s].... Later I'll be hearing only igboz are fraudulent.... Odi na obara ndi yoruba... E dey deir blood mean! grin tongue
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by southcent: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm,so our money aint safe with our indigenous banks any more,or should on explore the possibility of banking overseas.....end time indeed
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by slyng(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Ehn ehn we've seen her name and i'm sure those @ large are our foreigner friends
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2015
victor2fresh:
End time Banker!
Name checkers abeg make una come o..Later some people go dey call 'yeebos

Olosho female bankers na their way, i guess shes trying to collect her fees for participating in their party.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Buhari1(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Make I quickly check my account.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Pchidexy(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Yorrobbers are all criminals. Look at their leaders drug peddlers and ITT(international thief thiefs)
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by edwardaigb: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Na Buhari cause am
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by raziboi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=DzTzl post=40635291] u blame buhari for a crime that was orchestrated in 2013?? Smh Ds is wht happens wn 10mb is #100,!!!

at least i have a work dat gives me #100 ...get a life u ll enjoy it..
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Billygee2u: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
ifyalways:
Rubbish journalism.

How exactly did she dupe the couple? We need to know.
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afrok:
Bank should be a place for safe keeping of things but these days; the keepers are the ones stealing what's being kept in their possessions undecided
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by DzTzl(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=raziboi post=40645300][/quote] boooh!!! U don't know me so swerve, one more thing! be more intellectual in your discourse, it will,do you lots of good
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by zynzyn(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
ijustdey:
what a man can do.......

a woman can do better.

this is not a joke

U SEE!! grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by zynzyn(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
But really. Naija women are now surpassing men in corruption and armed robbery!!

EHEN!! cool
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by badesco(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
wonders shall never end. A female defrauding a male....haba...
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by teamchocolate: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
You dey mad, u no see the surname Anthony, which omoluabi bears anthony

She is married to Igbo off-course...

Na her Igbo husband teach am...

victor2fresh:
End time Banker!
Name checkers abeg make una come o..Later some people go dey call 'yeebos
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by alaskido(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
So Yoruba girl fit thief this kind large sum of money. Na wa o. If you marry this kind girl, she go thief you, your mama, your papa and your generations. Even sell all your cars and houses before you return back from work. grin grin
Re: Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, by raziboi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
DzTzl:
boooh!!! U don't know me so swerve, one more thing! be more intellectual in your discourse, it will,do you lots of good

same here diva....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Man Butchers His Step-mother With Machete In Osun State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.