Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB (2299 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
Children of Hate and Venom.

I greet you all. May you continue to hate on Biafrans.
Law of Karma is no joke.

Ask Northerners how it feels now that they are under attack from Boko Haram. It used to be Igbos that are slaughtered in the North but karma has its ways, now the killers are killing themselves.

It will be your turn soon, the Children of Hate and Venom:
A day shall come when you will see no Biafran to hate and your hate and venom shall visit you by your own people.
Well same can be apply to your kiths and kin. A day will come when it will be only you against yourselves. You won't find any Nigerian/Yoruba to hate. Fear that day grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by localblood(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:
90% of all Igbos would vote to leave Nigeria for Biafra if a referendum is held today. IPOB are engaging in peaceful protest. The Nigerian Government is busy shooting them dead and this OP is more concerned with supporting his oppressive Nigerian Government to commit evil

Typical Igbo man. I dey feel your lie.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You are a confused man. Today you want Biafra, tomorrow you want "one naijeriya" grin

I have never been confused, I have never been pro Biafra but despite my intentions I remain one man and Nigeria may break tomorrow so I also participate in analysis of what might unfold should Nigeria break.

We know the boundaries of Igboland well which I have alwyas emphasized here.

I don't care what you think about me, I want a Nigeria with more fairness and equity.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
localblood:

You dey whyne me? You mean say d zoo no go fall again?
I have never called Nigeria a zoo reason why my IPOB brothers say I am Yoruba.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by onenaira3: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have never called Nigeria a zoo reason why my IPOB brothers say I am Yoruba.

You are shameless. I spit on you. Coward
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I have never been confused, I have never been pro Biafra but despite my intentions I remain one man and Nigeria may break tomorrow so I also participate in analysis of what might unfold should Nigeria breaks.

We know the boundaries if Igboland well which I have alwyas emphasized here.

I don't what you think about me, I want a Nigeria with more fairness and equity.
Well your brothers don't reason the way you do. They voted for a clueless man and the end result they got was ridicule.

What they don't know is that as they have every right to a peaceful protest or agitate for secession, the Nigerian state also have every right to protect its territory/citizens against any external/internal intimidation.

At the end of the day, it will always be clashes of rights. Biafra is impossible in a sovereign Nigeria. How can even a none autonomous region secede from a country that is feeding him? grin
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Well your brothers don't reason the way you do. They voted for a clueless man and the end result they got was ridicule.

What they don't know is that as they have every right to a peaceful protest or agitate for secession, the Nigerian state also have every right to protect its territory/citizens against any external/internal intimidation.

At the end of the day, it will always be clashes of rights. Biafra is impossible in a sovereign Nigeria. How can even a none autonomous region secede from a country that is feeding him? grin

We have some oyel in Igboland and besides, the Lower Niger have been feeding the whole of Nigeria for years now including SW so what the fvck are you yapping about?

Oyel is losing value by the day.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by zendy: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
My friend you don't know what you are saying. You think if you get your Biafra today, iboes in other parts of the country will automatically become indigenes of the respective state they are residing in? It doesn't matter if only you iboes residing in the east voted for the Biafra nation. At the end of the day, any IBO residing in any part of Nigeria will automatically become a biafra citizen. And I hope you know what that means. grin Na iboes deportation back to biafra be that straight

Yes, when Igbos get their own country, Igbos should endeavour to return home if Nigeria does not allow them to stay. Any Igbo who then believes that his business, his job or position is more important than his people people is on his own. Nobody ever said that freedom is easy but it is worth fighting for.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by IceMan85(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Go and sit down my friend, you are the liar here. I have called a lot of my guys in the east and they are grumbling about IPOB wahala, please stop deceiving people here.

IPOB is 0.00000001%
You have called?
But I reside there and giving you first class information. Every body love and dream of Biafra but not in a violent way. Ok
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
shut up fool. I bet you on his behalf, it is you who won't see Christmas.
googlepikin:
you might not see Christmas bet me.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
clown, so the referendum is no longer for SS people too...lol.

be informed, the referendum is for ALL Igbo's living in NIGERIA. ALL Igbo's have a right to decide. ALL.
zendy:

I must clarify something. The referendum we are talking about is Igbos living and residing or present in Igboland, Southeast Nigeria. The referendum is not for Igbos in London, Russia, America, Ghana, Sokoto or any part of the Igboland outside the SS/SE area. An Igbo man doing business in Kaduna or Lagos who loves his business more than he loves his people is on his own. How do I know that 90% will vote to leave? I'm on the ground with my people in the east and I hear what people are saying.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
tell that rubbish to Nnamdi KANU.
Obiagu1:
Children of Hate and Venom.

I greet you all. May you continue to hate on Biafrans.
Law of Karma is no joke.

Ask Northerners how it feels now that they are under attack from Boko Haram. It used to be Igbos that are slaughtered in the North but karma has its ways, now the killers are killing themselves.

It will be your turn soon, the Children of Hate and Venom:
A day shall come when you will see no Biafran to hate and your hate and venom shall visit you by your own people.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by zendy: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Millerz:
clown, so the referendum is no longer for SS people too...lol.

be informed, the referendum is for ALL Igbo's living in NIGERIA. ALL Igbo's have a right to decide. ALL.

There is nothing like 'SS' people, what we have are ethnic groups and unless you call their names, I don't know who you are refereeing to. Referendum do not work that way. Any Igbo can vote provided they are present in Igboland on the day of the referendum. You can't be in sokoto or Lagos and expect to vote on something that concerns Igbo land.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Boss13: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
many igbo peeps have come out to denounce this IPOB issue. However there appears to be a large number of boys who dont even have shops to man roaming about the east.

all the same referendum is the way not violence. the Igbos should find out from every iGbo person if they want to remain or they want to go. thats the first step.

Exactly, let us put it to vote like civilised people and not roaming around the street naked.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Slimzybaby(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

IPOB should push our people in the National Assembly to move the motion for a referendum so that we can settle this once and for all because all my people and friends in my father land are not happy with this nonsense you guys are doing. I just even speaking with someone else on the phone on this issue.

I say let there be referendum to solve this nonsense once and for all.

How many are your friends and relatives?

Bro IPOB is well grounded in the east.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Sam432(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Sam432(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by kossyablaze(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2015
zendy:
90% of all Igbos would vote to leave Nigeria for Biafra if a referendum is held today. IPOB are engaging in peaceful protest. The Nigerian Government is busy shooting them dead and this OP is more concerned with supporting his oppressive Nigerian Government to commit evil - Eurobomber
C ur silly life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-minister Diezani Alison-madueke Appointed Commissioner In Dominican Republic / People Make Fun Of A Young Man Spotted At A Grocery Store With His Daughter T / List Of 10 Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.