Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB (2288 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
I want all Nigrians to know that 99.999% of Igbos do not support what IPOB is doing neither do we support the hate preached by Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra.

Igbos living outside the east should rise up on radio, TV, newspapers, internet and distance themselves from IPOB.

Igbos in Kano have already come out to distance themselves from the Biafra agitation and recently Igbos in Niger state have also come out publicly to distance themselves from IPOB. I am calling on Igbo groups in all the states outside the east to follow the example of Igbos in Kano & Niger states.

Igbos are peace loving and hard working people. We don't do violence and are not planning violence.

There are foreign powers that are hell bent on seeing Nigeria on fire with such bloodshed and destruction that would make history. We are too big to fight a second civil war in this country, let us not fall for this Biafra bait. They hijacked boko haram that was founded by Yusuf and transformed it into the monster that it is today. Boko haram today can destroy entire communities and can even attack military bases. This is not the same boko haram founded by Yusuf. They are trying to open another front in the eastern axis using Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra as bait. We must not fall for this trap.

We see how they have been moving themselves from Aba to Onitsha and around like that. These people are not many. I just made some phone calls to the east and I have discovered that the same set of IPOB youths are moving round causing trouble like my Igbo brothers informed me. They are not happy with IPOB. They are not happy with the standstill in Onitsha and somee even cursed IPOB for disturbing Aba.

Let me say it loud and clear that a very great majority of Igbos do not support this madness. We call on president Buhari to tactfully handle this agitation so as to quench it. You have the support of many Igbos to ensure there is peace.

#IgbosDon'tSupportIPOB.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by armadeo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
many igbo peeps have come out to denounce this IPOB issue. However there appears to be a large number of boys who dont even have shops to man roaming about the east.

all the same referendum is the way not violence. the Igbos should find out from every iGbo person if they want to remain or they want to go. thats the first step.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by badnature: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
and the should embrace boko haram or agbero?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
why igbo outside d east alone. what of d real igbos in d east living in d cursed region?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Ufranklin92(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
eurobomber,your on a 90percent lie

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
I just feel sorry for these kids that are been brainwashed!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol... 2015 post election violence disguised as a agitation for Biafra. That lunatic albino doesn't have any idea of what he has caused for himself and his terrorist IPOB group. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ufranklin92:
eurobomber,your on a 90percent lie

Keep deceiving yourself. Infact I pray a referendum is conducted to put IPOB to shame once and for all, you will be shocked at the outcome.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by zendy: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
90% of all Igbos would vote to leave Nigeria for Biafra if a referendum is held today. IPOB are engaging in peaceful protest. The Nigerian Government is busy shooting them dead and this OP is more concerned with supporting his oppressive Nigerian Government to commit evil

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Miradamian:
U are just a coward.

Brave chest beater, please take your fight outside Igboland and go and die alone.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:
[b]90% of all Igbos would vote to leave Nigeria for Biafra if a referendum is held today. IPOB are engaging in peaceful protest. The Nigerian Government is busy shooting them dead and this OP is more concerned with supporting his oppressive Nigerian Government to commit evil

How I wish that referendum could be conducted, you will be shocked at the outcome. I have been making calls to the east and the people are not happy with this recent IPOB madness.

You will be shocked how IPOB would lose in a referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by IceMan85(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
You are a damn lier and a hypocrise. Who told you that?
In fact 3% of Igbo's are not in support of ipob

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Ufranklin92(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Keep deceiving yourself. Infact I pray a referendum is conducted to put IPOB to shame once and for all, you will be shocked at the outcome.

ok
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:
90% of all Igbos would vote to leave Nigeria for Biafra if a referendum is held today. IPOB are engaging in peaceful protest. The Nigerian Government is busy shooting them dead and this OP is more concerned with supporting his oppressive Nigerian Government to commit evil
How did you come to the conclusion that 90% of iboes will vote to leave Nigeria when a referendum is issued? Are you now the mouthpiece of millions of iboes leaving outside their region? You guys are just plain dumb and _stupid. So you expect a ibo man that is peacefully doing his business in the SW/north/SS to abandon were he makes a living and come languish with you in your region. Lol you expect iboes that are working in various federal institutions/organizations to leave their jobs because of some utopia nation? grin

Some of you think you can get Biafra and at the same time continue to occupy various offices in Nigeria. grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by zendy: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

How I wish that referendum could be conducted, you will be shocked at the outcome. I have been making calls to the east and the people are not happy with this recent IPOB madness.

You will be shocked how IPOB would lose in a referendum.

This is not just about IPOB,MASSOB, Uwazurike or Kanu. This is about if the vast generality of of Igbos want their own country or prefare to be in Nigeria. In a referendum, they would vote overwhelmingly for their own country.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by BlackTechnology: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015

angry

Eurobomber if you believe Igbos don't believe in Biafra, ask for UN Referendum to decide if you are right or not

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
IceMan85:
You are a damn lier and a hypocrise. Who told you that?
In fact 3% of Igbo's are not in support of ipob

Go and sit down my friend, you are the liar here. I have called a lot of my guys in the east and they are grumbling about IPOB wahala, please stop deceiving people here.

IPOB is 0.00000001%

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

angry

Eurobomber if you believe Igbos don't believe in Biafra, ask for UN Referendum to decide if you are right or not

Yes, I pray the referendum come very soon. A lot of our brothers are already grumbling and lamenting about what you guys have been doing.

I have been making phone calls since morning to different people because I am currently in Abuja.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

angry

lol why didn't you ask UN to give you the referendum during Jonathan's tenure? grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all Nigrians to know that 99.999% of Igbos do not support what IPOB is doing neither do we support the hate preached by Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra.

Igbos living outside the east should rise up on radio, TV, newspapers, internet and distance themselves from IPOB.

Igbos in Kano have already come out to distance themselves from the Biafra agitation and recently Igbos in Niger state have also come out publicly to distance themselves from IPOB. I am calling on Igbo groups in all the states outside the east to follow the example of Igbos in Kano & Niger states.

Igbos are peace loving and hard working people. We don't do violence and are not planning violence.

There are foreign powers that are hell bent on seeing Nigeria on fire with such bloodshed and destruction that would make history. We are too big to fight a second civil war in this country, let us not fall for this Biafra bait. They hijacked boko haram that was founded by Yusuf and transformed it into the monster that it is today. Boko haram today can destroy entire communities and can even attack military bases. This is not the same boko haram founded by Yusuf. They are trying to open another front in the eastern axis using Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra as bait. We must not fall for this trap.

We see how they have been moving themselves from Aba to Onitsha and around like that. These people are not many. I just made some phone calls to the east and I have discovered that the same set of IPOB youths are moving round causing trouble like my Igbo brothers informed me. They are not happy with IPOB. They are not happy with the standstill in Onitsha and somee even cursed IPOB for disturbing Aba.

Let me say it loud and clear that a very great majority of Igbos do not support this madness. We call on president Buhari to tactfully handle this agitation so as to quench it. You have the support of many Igbos to ensure there is peace.

#IgbosDon'tSupportIPOB.
you might not see Christmas bet me.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:

This is not just about IPOB,MASSOB, Uwazurike or Kanu. This is about if the vast generality of of Igbos want their own country or prefare to be in Nigeria. In a referendum, they would vote overwhelmingly for their own country.

That is why I am saying I pray the referendum comes now because I have been in touch with my dear AlaIgbo since morning. People are not happy with this nonsense you guys have been doing.

I say let the referendum come so that you lot can be shamed once and for all and forever keep quiet.

1 Like

Kastonkastroll:
How did you come to the conclusion that 90% of iboes will vote to leave Nigeria when a referendum is issued? Are you now the mouthpiece of millions of iboes leaving outside their region? You guys are just plain dumb and _stupid. So you expect a ibo man that is peacefully doing his business in the SW/north/SS to abandon were he makes a living and come languish with you in your region. Lol you expect iboes that are working in various federal institutions/organizations to leave their jobs because of some utopia nation? grin

Some of you think you can get Biafra and at the same time continue to occupy various offices in Nigeria. grin
they have based their hope on the oil rich SS region thinking they will join them in their utopian nation called biafra. That's why they think sane igbos who hold good offices both in the public and private sector won't mind joining in the folly .

Will there be chance for an igbo man who is MD in cadbury's Nig plc to also remain an MD in biafra? No. Why? Competition.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
googlepikin:
you might not see Christmas bet me.

I am too big for this nonsense, if you know the man behind this moniker you would bow low.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by zendy: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Some of you think you can get Biafra and continue to occupy various offices in Nigeria. grin

I must clarify something. The referendum we are talking about is Igbos living and residing or present in Igboland, Southeast Nigeria. The referendum is not for Igbos in London, Russia, America, Ghana, Sokoto or any part of the Igboland outside the SS/SE area. An Igbo man doing business in Kaduna or Lagos who loves his business more than he loves his people is on his own. How do I know that 90% will vote to leave? I'm on the ground with my people in the east and I hear what people are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, please I beg you to push this thread to front page.
Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:

[b]I must clarify something. The referendum we are talking about is Igbos living and residing or present in Igboland, Southeast Nigeria. The referendum is not for Igbos in London, Russia, America, Ghana, Sokoto or any part of the Igboland outside the SS/SE area. An Igbo man doing business in Kaduna or Lagos who loves his business more than he loves his people is on his own. How do I know that 90% will vote to leave? I'm on the ground with my people in the east and I hear what people are saying.

IPOB should push our people in the National Assembly to move the motion for a referendum so that we can settle this once and for all because all my people and friends in my father land are not happy with this nonsense you guys are doing. I just even speaking with someone else on the phone on this issue.

I say let there be referendum to solve this nonsense once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obi of Onitsha has spoken
Ohaneze have spoken
SE Governors have spoken
Recently Willy Obiano has spoken
Igbos in Kano have spoken
Igbos in Niger have spoken
More to come...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
zendy:

I must clarify something. The referendum we are talking about is Igbos living and residing or present in Igboland, Southeast Nigeria. The referendum is not for Igbos in London, Russia, America, Ghana, Sokoto or any part of the Igboland outside the SS/SE area. An Igbo man doing business in Kaduna or Lagos who loves his business more than he loves his people is on his own. How do I know that 90% will vote to leave? I'm on the ground with my people in the east and I hear what people are saying.
My friend you don't know what you are saying. You think if you get your Biafra today, iboes in other parts of the country will automatically become indigenes of the respective state they are residing in? It doesn't matter if only you iboes residing in the east voted for the Biafra nation. At the end of the day, any IBO residing in any part of Nigeria will automatically become a biafra citizen. And I hope you know what that means. grin Na iboes deportation back to biafra be that straight

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Obiagu1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Children of Hate and Venom.

I greet you all. May you continue to hate on Biafrans.
Law of Karma is no joke.

Ask Northerners how it feels now that they are under attack from Boko Haram. It used to be Igbos that are slaughtered in the North but karma has its ways, now the killers are killing themselves.

It will be your turn soon, the Children of Hate and Venom:
A day shall come when you will see no Biafran to hate and your hate and venom shall visit you by your own people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

IPOB should push our people in the National Assembly to move the motion for a referendum so that we can settle this once and for all because all my people and friends in my father land are not happy with this nonsense you guys are doing. I just even speaking with someone else on the phone on this issue.

I say let there be referendum to solve this nonsense once and for all.
You are a confused man. Today you want Biafra, tomorrow you want "one naijeriya" grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Continue To Distance Ourselves From IPOB by localblood(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

#IgbosDon'tSupportIPOB.

You dey whyne me? You mean say d zoo no go fall again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know About Ibrahim El Zakzaky / Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje / Southern Cameroon Aligns With Biafra, Given Airtime On Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.