Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. (718 Views)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / ONE THING PMB CAN DO TO IMMEDIATELY APPEASE THE SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by onyfrank: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Anyim P. Anyim under investigation for sponsoring IPOB, but no Notherner was investigated for sponsoring Boko Haram under GEJ.
GEJ u fall people hand.

1 Like

Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by DaBullIT(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2015
You can't compare clueless with an experienced leader

3 Likes

Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Gej really loose guarded... That man na bleep.
Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by mandhi(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2015
It's supposed to be; NO FEAR NO FAVOURS. For the office of the president of the republic of Nigeria.
This was were GEJ failed woefully but really tried in promoting peaceful co-existence and democracy in Nigeria for that I give him credit and respect. But if any of the news on the 2billion naira campaign to dear communication is true.
Guy, full investigation and prosecution.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else .
Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by Lordave: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2015
onyfrank:
Anyim P. Anyim under investigation for sponsoring IPOB, but no Notherner was investigated for sponsoring Boko Haram under GEJ.
GEJ u fall people hand.
You can't be too sure Buhari has balls or rather concrete evidence to prosecute those under your darling investigation.

Since May, tens of people are still under investigation till today, there has been no concrete evidence and of course, their can't be a prosecution.

Chill, my APC bro, in the next one month those unlawfully detained by your Booohari will be walking free and even charging him to courts for defamation and infringement on human rights-Habeas Corpus.
I know your Booohari is an ignominious ignorant, but he'll soon understand that government is not about chest beating and revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by onyfrank: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Gej said that boko haram bla bla bla has inflltrated his government, but he didnt have the ball to indict one
Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by otukpo(f): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Let the probing continue.
Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by PassingShot(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
Lordave:
You can't be too sure Buhari has balls or rather concrete evidence to prosecute those under your darling investigation.

Since May, tens of people are still under investigation till today, there has been no concrete evidence and of course, their can't be a prosecution.

Chill, my APC bro, in the next one month those unlawfully detained by your Booohari will be walking free and even charging him to courts for defamation and infringement on human rights-Habeas Corpus.
I know your Booohari is an ignominious ignorant, but he'll soon understand that government is not about chest beating and revenge.

[/s]
Olodo. Dumb head. Empty skull.

Anyone who still calls what we're witnessing chest beating or noise making needs his/her brain examined. In the history of Nigeria, bar military era, no past NSA or anyone in the caliber of Dasuki, Yuguda, Dokpesi, Bafarawa, Pius Anyim has ever been shaken or treated like a common criminal as we now see.

FYI, DSS has secured warrant to keep holding on to Dokpesi and I am sure similar fate awaits Dasuki and others implicated in the arms scandal.

For PMB to have publicly given express order to arrest all those implicated in the arms deal investigation, he sure is prepared for them. When he said in one of his recent interviews that "corruption will be given bloodied nose", una think say na joke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation: What GEJ Can't Do, PMB Can. by princemillla(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Trust and believe in this administration honestly rely on this ongoing probe. Both arms deal and Diezani own. If they fail, they av fail us forever.
I say, if this is the only thing this administration can achieve am OK with them. This wil go a long way to instill confidence and also avert future occurrence may be to the minimal

(1) (Reply)

{reuben Abati}: A Reading List For Ministers / We Formed APC To Stop Nigeria From Going Under – Buhari / Troops Intercepted Suicide Bombers In Mafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.