Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It (6225 Views)

See What Others Couldn't Do That Sowore Promised Igbos If Elected President / Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2017
I'm currently taking a bus down to asaba and PMB has already started the asphalting of Enugu/Onitsha expressway, this pictures were taking somewhere after 9th mile. Though work is still ongoing

5 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Nne5: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
ok
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ESDKING: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
The same people would accuse him of favoritism if he had concentrated only on his people. Anyways,what former Northern presidents could not do, GEJ did it for them too.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ojun50(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Ok
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by menxer: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2017
yes, PMB did that road to spite the Igbos
grin

1 Like

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Mynd44: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2017
So President Buhari is there working on the road physically and sweating in the sun while doing it right? undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2017
legislatively:
I'm currently taking a bus down to asaba and PMB has already started the asphalting of Enugu/Onitsha expressway, this pictures were taking somewhere after 9th mile. Though work is still ongoing
Is PMB not the president of Nigeria or are we doing campaigns?

You need a lot of growing up to do

14 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by paschu: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2017
undecided.
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by sarrki(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2017
I strongly believe in God

I know God has a reason for giving us pmb & pyo

Enemies of state thinks otherwise

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by paschu: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Don't mind the hopless phools

Kathmandu:

5 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Mynd44:
So President Buhari is there working on the road physically and sweating in the sun while doing it right? undecided undecided undecided
lol, exactly.
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by sarrki(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

No one disputes that

But we are told by TAN and other enemies of state that

The road as been fixed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

but GEJ administration couldn't do it.

4 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Let's see when the project gets completed

No be to start be the wahala; na to complete WELL

So it won't become another "campaign promise"

2 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by raker300: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Op, the enugu express being built by the FG is already abandoned.

Immediately Fashola left with his camera crew, the contractors up and left

10 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ThinkSmarter: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2017
sarrki:
I strongly believe in God

I know God has a reason for giving us pmb & pyo

Enemies of state thinks otherwise
Do you believe that God gives leaders
If you do believe.
Do you believe that God made Saraki, the Senate president a leader
Do you also believe that God made GEJ a leader
#justcurious
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by raker300: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Mynd44:
the sections being built by the FG has already been abandoned. Fashola and his camera crew left with the contractors after taking pictures.

Thank God Ugwuanyi and Obiano didn't wait for the fg, they're building there own sections...hope no one will mistake state built with fg built

Shame!!!

7 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
nonsobaba:
Is this why many Wawa slaves lick buhari's balls? Pouring laterite on a road? Enugu and Jos were founded at the same time, indeed Enugu became a capital before Jos, but Jos is now far ahead of Enugu because of the very large number of federal agencies in Jos. Instead of Wawa people to ask this hopeless buhari government to bring more federal agencies to the land of saboteurs which will create jobs for their youths and stem the mass exodus of their people to Anambra state, they are here celebrating the pouring of laterite by a brain-dead terrorist of a president.
what's this one saying? Have you been to Jos before?

Jos is still backward as the only cool place in jos is rayfield and the highway leading to Jos from forest and akwanga is not in a good state.

Please go find somewhere to sleep, you don't know Jos, Enugu is way ahead of Jos

10 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by EmeeNaka: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Op,You are a criminal full of lies.
The section under construction is less than 3km. The Onitsha-Enugu highway from Amansea to Enugu is still a hell

5 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ThinkSmarter: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Igbos supported GEJ because of his goodwill, not because he built infrastructures for them.
He carried every region along.
He never called some people 5%

6 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ruggedized1: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2017
legislatively:

Chidiebere, when shall you get sense? Is the SE not in NIgeria? What about the horrible section of the road covering Abia state, your state, has PMB done it? Tufiaaa cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2017
raker300:
Op, the enugu express being built by the FG is already abandoned.

Immediately Fashola left with his camera crew, the contractors up and left
well, I don't know about that but I saw contractors on the road, RCC to be specific.

1 Like

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Nbote(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
D sooner some of u bootlickers stop some of these silly comparisons d beta for everyone.. Wen others com in start their comparisons now, U begin to scream corruption and cluelessness while u turn a blind eye to the same dats ongoing and quite clear...
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by raker300: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
legislatively:
well, I don't know about that but I saw contractors on the road, RCC to be specific.
rcc is building for anambra state govt not fg. They're at the umunnya section of the road being built by the state.
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2017
raker300:
rcc is building for anambra state govt not fg. They're at the umunnya section of the road being built by the state.

I saw RCC in Enugu state not in anambra state and they are building for the federal government because I also saw the contract signpost. I'm in anambra state now and I'm yet to see contractors on the road in anambra but contractors are working in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by legislatively: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2017
The anambra portion is still very bad and touched, I'm sure the work will surely get there. Thank God it has started

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by ruggedized1: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
legislatively:
The anambra portion is still very bad and touched, I'm sure the work will surely get there. Thank God it has started

Chidiebere, what is wrong with this road that has been scrapped/graded by the construction company compare to this one below in Abia state?

Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
menxer:
yes, PMB did that road to spite the Igbos
grin

Spite the Igbos I'm what way?
I don't understand. I don't believe that Igbos hate Buhari. A leader should identify with his people and that's what Buhari should've done instead of acting unprofessional anytime he comments of Igbo matters.

His speeches alienate him and the presidency shouldn't blame the Igbos. He should be a bridge builder not a destroyer.

On the topic. If federal govt repairs that Enugu/Onitsha, it'll surely win the hearts of lots of people. The road is an eyesore and an embarrassment. I might cast my vote 100% to the person responsible for the rehabilitation of that road.
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by 9jabull: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Gej award the contract before the election to two contractors one start from new market axis and the other from Ezeagu axis but immediately buhari entered he stops the contract and now rearward, just to claim the glory.
Re: What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It by TimeManager(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
OP, the Lagooners would still hate seeing the obvious. They must hate anything & everything.
Kiss the truth!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej's Latest Facebook Update / Lagos Taskforce Recovers Arms, Munition, Charms, Others At Apapa / Multi-billion Naira Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.