Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads (495 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads by agadez007(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mind you,i dont support Violence or whatever that can cause harm to people

but i cant condone hypocrisy
Churches are burnt/Bombed often in the north,no one says anything,but a Mosque was Rumoured to burnt the south east,now everybody is going Nuts/bananas

hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads by Pennah(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
agadez007:
Mind you,i dont support Violence or whatever that can cause harm to people

but i cant condone hypocrisy
Churches are burnt/Bombed often in the north,no one says anything,but a Mosque was Rumoured to burnt the south east,now everybody is going Nuts/bananas

hypocrites
guy send me ur Accnt number
u deserve a credit

1 Like

Re: Churches Are Burnt/bomed In The North,no One Loses Their Heads by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Northerners have killing each other unabated for years now, which includes incessant bombings of mosques as well. While they are at it, the are not killing any tribal groups but themselves. And these IPOD miscreants should hope it remains that way, else if they continue to behave irrationally by killing Hausas and bombing mosques in Igbo lands, and make this a Hausa/fulani vs Igbo issues, they'll stop the in-house fighting and unite against a common enemy. Wallahi, the massacre that'll follow would be unimaginable. A word is enough for the wise!

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Thinks APC Is Gonna Win Bayelsa Election, Enter Here / Nigeria Joins 34-member ‘islamic Military Alliance’ Led By Saudi Arabia / President Buhari To Present 2016 Budget Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.