Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight (50111 Views)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by sochijioke(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Endtime snake.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2015
dabriggs:

Of course we all did. Some of us just have the curiosity and boldness to question.

I am just saying, don't go trampling on serpents. You will get hurt. wink wink wink
I'll never do such. only a fool will. Remember 'tempt not you Lord' grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by KelsAltair(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Flashh:
Take a look at the way he slayed the snake. Now, who is to be termed "wicked" between you and the snake? grin

Asin ehn?....the guy murdered the creature with mortal kombat level of brutality
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by eniolaamoda: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2015
matrix199:
You all keep killing these snakes unprovoked. Will there be any snake left?

Snakes won't attack a creature much larger than it, unless they are being threaten by the creature.

Preemptive measures:

Cut the bushes around ur building. Ur food waste shld be well disposed in a waste bin and properly shut, so it doesn't draw rodents inhabiting ur building and environ, cos these rodents also draw the snakes out from the bushes. Snakes can perceive rodents miles away. Rather than kill these snakes with cutlasses, you can use a long 'Y-tipped' stick to pin its head down, drag it inside a thick sack and tie it up.

NB: it doesn't apply to python o! If u see a python, call snake handlers to handle d snake.

The serpent in d book of Genesis has given snakes bad impressions in feeble minds!

Guy dis is not america or yankari games reserve
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by austinfab14(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Suya meat grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Y u dey show us
Y u dey look am Alakori.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Acidosis:
Some internet birds would soon come and ask why the floor is cemented and not tiled.

They must relate this snake to something, like dirty, unkept environment, bla bla...

Dat place is d soak away behind d house na
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by chimexdnice1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
matrix199:

Snakes won't attack a creature much larger than it, unless they are being threaten by the creature.

Preemptive measures:

Cut the bushes around ur building. Ur food waste shld be well disposed in a waste bin and properly shut, so it doesn't draw rodents inhabiting ur building and environ, cos these rodents also draw the snakes out from the bushes. Snakes can perceive rodents miles away. Rather than kill these snakes with cutlasses, you can use a long 'Y-tipped' stick to pin its head down, drag it inside a thick sack and tie it up.

NB: it doesn't apply to python o! If u see a python, call snake handlers to handle d snake.

The serpent in d book of Genesis has given snakes bad impressions in feeble minds!
u shd b a snake!
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
your brother from another planet
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by siwete: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by xtervaganza(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
matrix199:

Snakes won't attack a creature much larger than it, unless they are being threatened by the creature.

Preemptive measures:

NB: it doesn't apply to python! If u see a python, call snake handlers to handle d snake.

thank you for this

Next time I see a snake I'll start looking for a y tipped stick

I don't know if you're joking or just naturally mumu from otuoke
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by matrix199(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
xtervaganza:
thank you for this

Next time I see a snake I'll start looking for a y tipped stick

I don't know if you're joking or just naturally mumu from otuoke

I don't knw how to start with u. Did I tag ur moniker to the post? So why d insult? Why quote me like u're a peasant? What part of preemptive measures didn't u understand? Did u go to school at all?

Don't say things on social media if u can't say them in real.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by xtervaganza(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
matrix199:

I don't knw how to start with u. Did I tag ur moniker to the post? So why d insult? Why quote me like u're a peasant? What part of preemptive measures didn't u understand? Did u go to school at all?

Don't say things on social media if u can't say them in real.
b1tch, are you f×cking insane? I can't say what? Who da hell are you or you think you are? You must have a false sense of worth.

You don't have to tag me to get a reply to your incredibly stoopid and senseless comment

F×ck you
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by matrix199(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
xtervaganza:
b1tch, are you f×cking insane? I can't say what? Who da hell are you or you think you are? You must have a false sense of worth.

You don't have to tag me to get a reply to your incredibly stoopid and senseless comment

F×ck you

Jimmy, it's ok huh! You can go back to playing your video games.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by nubanyguy1: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Tinydick:
na ur room b dat?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
matrix199:

Snakes won't attack a creature much larger than it, unless they are being threatened by the creature.

Preemptive measures:

NB: it doesn't apply to python! If u see a python, call snake handlers to handle d snake.

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Modified

Some kids keep quoting me, insulting me for mere preemptive measures we can take, for those living in bushy areas or areas with grassy surrounding, to curtail encounters with snakes. You don't have to wait till a snake infest your house b4 u take action. Anticipate a possible infestation. Cut down the grasses and the bushes around u. Cut a Y-tipped branch from a tree nearby and keep in d same place u keep the cutlass u wld use on d snake. 1st line of action is to capture the snake. If u can't, or if the snake is too aggressive to be captured, then u can put it to sleep. That's what civilized humans do.
Hmmmmm ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole
A great hunter in d demon forest
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Optional2:
how many snake b dis
na one o my sister, this thing long and big
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2015
grin
Headmistress:
Y u dey look am Alakori.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2015
900warriorz:
At OP, you bloody gaan ooo! Is wear, you name suppose be ''no joy''. cheesy

you go fear butchering now....see the way you just pieces am like say if you scatter the head alone, e no go die! I fear you ooo! grin
brother no be my fault o, na the fear of snakes Is the beginning of sharperly no dulling. This is what you do when snakes shouldn't be found around your crib grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
No his lecture hall lipsrsealed
bros no mind dat guy, he wan see my interiors Ni cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2015
kozmokaz:
op carry fear kill dis snake ooo... I dey heart u heart beat here self! grin
badt man cool you too sooji bros
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
endtimesblog:
shocked shocked shocked

Endtime op

Endtime environment

Endtime snake

bros endtime u cheesy
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin

Ferraricash:
bros no mind dat guy, he wan see my interiors Ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by xtervaganza(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2015
matrix199:

Jimmy, it's ok huh! You can go back to playing your video games.
sod off
Re: See The Snake I Killed In Our House At Midnight by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ferraricash:
grin
why you dey disturb me with ur mention... Oniyeye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) / Nairaland Is Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.