Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Biafran Terrorists In Onitsha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Terrorists In Onitsha? (463 Views)

Syndicate Smuggling Fish For Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno Caught By Soldiers / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Terrorists In Onitsha? by PresidentBuBu: 3:14am On Dec 03, 2015
we've all heard stories about what happened in Onitsha as a result of the protest occuring there but some people due to some evil ulterior motives have decided to create chaos by inciting violence against the protesters and hopefully even reprisals but have they asked themselves what they stand to gain by all this.It is okay that they do not support Biafra many people do not but what do they gain however for calling for mass murder of protesters or igbos alike Must Nigeria be by force I am one of those igbos averse to Biafra because i stand a lot to lose as i have investments in other places but still that should not give me any right to demand for the death of protesters just because i am scared or even embarrassed Nigeria did not exist before igbos so i dont know the reason why we have to force Nigeria on anyone.

There have been however attempts by miscreants to damage the image of ipob and Biafra by labelling them as terrorists and this has to stop.It was the nigerian jtf that killed quiet and unarmed protesters not nnamdi kanu and whether you love it or not it is wrong and should be condemned. No life should be wasted except the person poses a genuine threat to the lives of others. What happened to the u e of tear gas or ribber bullets. Secondly ipob youths did not kill any corpse(funny enough the only thing we heard about him was that he was hausa how CONVENIENT.) and there is no proof of evidence that points to such lets stop making hasty generalisations like this just o paint them black.

This protest even though misguided at worst is very much needed because we need to send a message to our leaders to start treating us as citizens and not as animals because nobody has a monopoly of violence we have spent over fifty years as a country and keep running in circles.People are being killed in nigeria in a daily basis due toreligion and tribe and nothing comes out of it.

THE BIAFRAN PROTESTERS ARE NOT TERRORIST THEY HAVE NOT KILLED ANYONE NOR HAVE THEY THREATENED TO DO SO HOWEVER WE HAVE ETHNIC FULANI MILITIAS THAT HAVE KILLED THOUSANDS AND ARE NOT EVEN REGARDED AS TERRORISTS IN NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Terrorists In Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
The armies of Nigeria are terrorists...
They don't safeguard life's and properties anymore...
They kill, they maim, they are evil...
Someone has to speak out BC this people may terrorize you tomorrow or your loved ones...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Awful Thing About War / African Leaders Should Beware Of China's Growing Influence. / Dr. Kachikwu Enters Guinness Book Of Records As Shortest Servinf OPEC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.