Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH (29936 Views)

FG Spends N5bn On Presidential Fleet In 15 Months / Hypocrisy Alert: Has Buhari Cut His 1.7bn Feeding Allowance? / Unorthodox: The World Laugh As Buhari Cut Down Trees In Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
anonimi:

He is an old frenemy o jare. cheesy

The change agents are getting tired as well. Good morning, my boss.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by anonimi: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
texazzpete:
You failed to answer my question.
Since the promise time is yet to elapse, why are you here wailing?

Did you notice the word AND before he talked about increasing Nigeria Airways fleet to 20 by May 29, 2016?
Please go and read what Buhari said in London that I posted to refresh the memory of our fellow citizens.
Thanks.

Let's not even go into your integrity issues...regurgitating that since discredited figure of approx 6bn spent on the presidential fleet. This was resoundingly dismissed as a false conjecture, but here you are again, propagating it as a fact.

Kindly show us where/how it "was resoundingly dismissed".
Thanks.
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Montaque(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
A lesson note to APC bootlickers.
PMB and his cohort still needs scrutiny.
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2015
and here I am wondering if the op's imbecility is factory fitted or inborn. I read through the responses and see the crass ignorance from people who are questioning and insulting the president.

who increased the number of planes in the presidential fleeting in the first place-jonathan

who budgeted the amount you are all screaming about, for the maintenance of the fleet-jonathan

why are you shouting buhari's name?- no sense.
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Adminisher: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

I'm sure you didn't read the post.

He has spent more in 6months than GEJ spent in 2 years.

Please stop rubbish. It was Jonathan that swelled the aircraft fleet to ten. Buhari wants to reduce it to five.
Jonathan also spent Nigerian airforce money to buy three light planes and two VIP choppers that were used during the elections. There was a time the Presidential fleet had more planes than the Nigerian Airforce
Be honest and serious about problems There should be no sentiments
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Charly68: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Our people could be funny,give them one chance they will take two,why not give this advise to the then President " Donatus " who was busy donating Dollars all over the country.. Baba,don't mind these hypocritical advisers ooo. Carry on .
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by ayindejimmy(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

i'm certain u didnt read btw d lines that Gej budgeted over #5b 4 d presidential fleet this yr.
I'm sure buhari will do away wit such frivolities next yr. If u want to sell sometin like 1
jets u av to knw d value and it'l take time. Or do u av a buyer?
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Pidggin(f): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Junketeer presido!
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by ademega(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Always endeavour to READ before WRITING.
CULTIVATE the habit of patience, so that you will be able to sense danger. This goes to show that U didn't study this stuff at all
sorry oh no time cool
EVILFOREST:
Always endeavour to READ before WRITING.
CULTIVATE the habit of patience, so that you will be able to sense danger. This goes to show that U didn't study this stuff at all
sorry oh no time
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by free13: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chanji. ...
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by dazzlingd(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
tomholly:
Is dis d change we ask for 280naira against dolllar ooooooooooooooooooo

effects still suffered from the past administration, if Get had remained in power, we would ve be down to over 330 by now.

Think bro
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
rozayx5:

http://punchng.com/buhari-cut-cost-discard-presidential-fleet/

lalasticlala

he is on his way to south africa. when he is back u can tell him cheesy
... Nigeria is running out of time!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mr Fake Integrity.
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by cube4me(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
I bet he won't cut cost by reducing the fruitless journeys he embarks o, that cost is nothing compared to what Nigeria will be making if the economy is stabilized, if the fuel scarcity issue is sorted and so much more..
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by qsmusty(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Okay since 1996 u think dc is rit time abi??
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Speakdatruth: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

u must be gullible to believe this rubbish
Re: Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH by Elbowroom: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Where are your facts? or are you just constituting nuisance just to show your hatred for the PMB government?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.