Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Abeg What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg What Will You Do (757 Views)

Chai.. Abeg , What's Happening Here / Abeg What Do We Combine With This To Have A Balanced Diet?? / Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2015
After dating a girl/boy since university then after 3 years of your marriage without a child...then your wife/husband tells you she has a secret to tell you that he/she is a transgender...
ABEG WHAT WILL YOU DO cool cool cool
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
How did they make babies naturally if one of them was transgender.
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
ophy:
without a child... cool cool cool

read well
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
For me, spotting a transgender isn't difficult. Not to talk of when I have lived with the person for a long time and had sex with the person on various occasions.

Even if her surgery was done by the best doctors, and her male genitals were somehow removed and replaced by an artificial vagina, and her male voice box was changed and she was injected with female hormones, I will still be able to tell that she is a transgendered.
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
God just cant be mocked.... U will knw a transgender wen u observe the person closely
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
so you'll have sex with a transgendered woman/man & you no go notice the difference?

Re: Abeg What Will You Do by misspicy(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
For me, spotting a transgender isn't difficult. Not to talk of when I have lived with the person for a long time and had sex with the person on various occasions.

Even if her surgery was done by the best doctors, and her male genitals were somehow removed and replaced by an artificial vagina, and her male voice box was changed and she was injected with female hormones, I will still be able to tell that she is a transgendered.
are there transgenders in Nigeria
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Yea you will have sex with one and you will not find anything wrong.... because they re used to being the new sex they changed to... thanks wah will you do??
Re: Abeg What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Lady Is Into You These Days Or She Just Wanna Dig Gold / Girlfriend Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because Diamond Ring Was Too Small / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland. So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.