Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) (5117 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / Dear Men, 10 Things You Must Never Do To Your Woman… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by lilyminey: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Eat this before s ex to have even more fun.
It is important to maintain a healthy diet for a host of reasons. One of which is that it would provide you with a more satisfying sex life. Here are great foods that will give you a stronger, more reliable erection.

1. Garlic: Despite the fact that garlic makes your breath stink it’s still an incredible strong sex food for men. It’s a potent testosterone booster which of course is the root of your erections.

2. Chillies: Chillies The easiest way to get a 'hard on' is by pushing more blood into your penal blood vessels. Chillies are known to force blood into important areas, such as the penis.

3. Coffee: Too much of coffee is not exactly healthy. However, there is no denying the fact that caffeine does give you energy kicks that can make you last longer in bed.

4. Chocolate: Dark unsweetened cocoa is one of the best aphrodisiac foods to have before lovemaking. It arouses you from within and that is the most important thing about getting a hard erection.

5. Cherries: The anthocyanins present in cherries help to clean up arteries. This ensures that your blood supply is not blocked from reaching your pe nis in time. Besides, cherries are also aphrodisiac foods.

6. Oats: Eating healthy is one of the thumb rules of being a great lover. So the heart healthy oats fill your stomach, flushes out bad fats and also helps you be more energetic in bed.

more : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/for-men-10-foods-to-eat-for-stronger-e.html

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by mizquote(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
the only they know is "alomo",action bitters and baby oku.

2 Likes

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by jonaifame22(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
I thought eating plenty fufu was the remedy
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Stop eating refine sugar and drinks that contains. sugar.This are the substance associated in weak erecttion among men.

1 Like

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
What about PINEAPPLE & COCO JUICE, OP?
Dark chocs are really proven...but cherry is quite expensive...so I guess most men will juz stick on garlic & chilies... lol
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Qualer: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
What about PINEAPPLE & COCO JUICE, OP?
Dark chocs are really proven...but cherry is quite expensive...so I guess most men will juz stick on garlic & chilies... lol

pineapple and cocojuice..mmmmhhh i see what you did there wink and i know where you coming from with that question...bad gyal grin
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by obiorathesubtle: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
2 bottles of small stout all the way!

"Udeme my friend, was a great man!"
"The greatness in every man"

1 Like

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

pineapple and cocojuice..mmmmhhh i see what you did there wink and i know where you coming from with that question...bad gyal grin

Lol..I have no idea what runs in ur mind boo but my comment is purely innocent grin grin grin kiss
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by cosby02(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
Those are the only substance that can handle you well grin

1 Like

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Qualer: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..I have no idea what runs in ur mind boo but my comment is purely innocent grin grin grin kiss

i believe you all the waaayyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Qualer:

i believe you all the waaayyyyyy grin grin grin

Great kiss
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
this girl,you too like sex,how come i'm seeing you in sex related threads?

2 Likes

Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by BetaSexLife: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Spanish Gold Fly...although works more on women

---------------------------------------------------------------

How To Make a Woman of your choice Wet And Beg You For Sex! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by ril19(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:

haha.... so he hits you always with alomo power? gringringrin

ayya. buh you can still advice him using this thread.
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this girl,you too like sex,how come i'm seeing you in sex related threads?
That's the truth.
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by francesreid: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi,
Foods play an important role in your body as it keeps your body healthy and strong. Not only that, foods also help your body to work properly and to manage everything. Even foods are helpful in your sex life. Taking proper foods can really provide strength to your body as well as if you have some problem then it can cure it. As for example, if you want to increase your erection level, then foods are the best medicines that will work for you. Best foods are mentioned in the below link which can help you to increase erection strength and helps to stay fit.
http://harder-longer-erection.doodlekit.com/
Re: For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) by Syphonn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sex is never satisfying when only one style is repeated over and over. Different sex positions come with different levels of pleasure to the partners involved.

The mastery of sex is not dependent on how long a person lasts, but it is based on the degree of satisfaction one gets from the act.

The missionary was pretty much meant for sex and is one of the most preferred sex positions because both partners are always comfortable. When you turn toward each other for some slow and sweet cuddles, you can UnCloth each other under the covers before one of you gets gently pulled on top.

But it has been discovered that there are numerous ways sex can be enjoyed without lying at your back and having your partner thrust till orgasm. Other styles can be used to acquire maximum pleasure.

Read more with images the 10 sex positions you never knew existed at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks / Photo Bomb Of The Year / Dear Men; How Does It Feel Like Being Controlled By Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.