Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome (805 Views)

Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome by exlink10(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Estranged wife of popular Lagos Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, Anita, yesterday December 2nd, took to her blog to thank God for pulling her out of mess and making her lead a life now free from abuse. Anita and Chris Oyakhilome have been separated since last year. What she wrote below ...

"December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.

I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year. The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost.

Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/god-brought-me-out-of-mess-i-now-have.html#sthash.q0raAiu7.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome by Ginaz(f): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Ma'am just say what happened and stop writing poetry undecided

1 Like

Re: God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
HMMM SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER in threads like this.
Re: God Brought Me Out Of Mess & I Now Have Life Free Of Abuse - Anita Oyakhilome by aklosx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mummy is talking keep talking babes are crying guyz are on strikes till we hear from daddy!

(1) (Reply)

Boy Whistles At You, What Do You Do? / Things Guys Does That Makes A Girls Dump Them Or Give Attention To Other Guys. - / What A Woman Can Do , A Man Can Do: See First Man To Give Birth!! You Will Be ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.