Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) (49493 Views)

Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Patoranking Pictured Doing Private Meetings On A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by kalusky02(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Somebody drinking tea is not suppose to be front page news
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
ziego:
Or Davido opens the door before leaving his house

This topic made me laugh so hard....LMAO.... grin grin
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by preciousMI1(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
please join me in searching for the news in this....
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
No hating but seriously there're more serious and educative stuffs that should be on FP instead of this Crap! undecided

Stuffs like this be making it look like NL is competing with Various Blogsā€¦!!!

[size=14pt]Those educative stuff are still on FP! If all you see on FP are educative stuff, you'll get bored and want some fun someday! Stop Hating[/size]
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by bummyla(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well Done Boy! The Sky Is Your Limit! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Phonon: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tony Tetuila eats fried rice that has salt in it before going to church. See link below

www.stupidnews.com/?wasteofMB=234578

1 Like

Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Sam432(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by KELECHUKWU89: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
How will this affect us? Pls post reasonable news around nigeria than this...next tim you will see IBU AND OSUFIA WHO ROCK THE DEMIN ON DEMIN BETTER...NAWA OOO ENDTIME FP
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
The mod who pushed this rubb!sh to FP need to flogged with a horse whip soaked in kerosene for weeks.
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Ddy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
I tot Nairaland is for innovative and serious minded individuals where you learn things to enhance your self and others. If u post creative things,it will never see FP but entertainment issues do. Well wish him all d best
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by evesdon4u: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
fromnigeria:
Op are you okay, how is this news.

No Offence joor

*Modified*
I seriously never ever ever ever espected this on FP. This is a indeed mess.

Personally, I don't blame the OP. There are mods who determine what post makes FP. Sadly, it is stories like Davdo sipping tea that fascinates the mod that placed this on FP
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by 989900: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
FP? This is heartbreaking!
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
So what, what kind of fence is that, cant he get something decent, and the interlocking tiles look so dirty yet he is driving a big car and wearing white. He should park well jor.
Yoruba people and dirt. Spits* angry
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by PencilBox: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
No offence. Bt why should dis make front page?
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Erukumakanaki: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

[size=14pt]Those educative stuff are still on FP! If all you see on FP are educative stuff, you'll get bored and want some fun someday! Stop Hating[/size]
Bro. . . go back and check my initial post, i said "No hating" undecided

if u talking bout fun threads, definitely this kinda thread ain't one. . Ciao!
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by philcz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sam432:
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
End Time Mr. Sam..
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
moderator is this the kind of poo you put on front page?do you even know the meaning of front page news/items?what is the big deal in davido drinking tea in front of his car?who the fok does not drink tea?for your information the so called almajaris go to mai sai that is mallam that sells tea to drink tea,so what ia the news in davido deinking tea?if davido no drink tea who will?abeg spare us this poos you always put on front page,enough is enough. I don't give a fok if you are going to ban or delete my account,i will keep challenging you as long as you keep putting this kind of poo on front page and in case you don't know it costs me nothing to open another account if you block me or delete me account. Imagine,davido drinking tea in front of his car and so fokn what?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by adellam16(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very daft topic. Stop helping nigerian celebrities look stupid
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh chineke nna--------y dnt u tell us too wen he goes to the toilet to poo, hving sex n wen he farts. N wt pics for evidence.
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by siwete: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by islandmoon: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
oshe11:
endtime JAMB QUESTION

seem you are the man who saw tomorrow! you booked space before i posted my comment! just wondering how you comment reflex what i posted a minutes after! you probably edited your post
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by shady16: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estimable:

do u have black or any other color?
lol
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by SACI: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
And I need to no dis because....who gives a Bleep(coz I don't....and NO m nt hating but I hate post like dis)
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by empress4u: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wa o! wetin be news here? "Davido sips tea." metcheeeeew
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by empress4u: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Phonon:
Tony Tetuila eats fried rice that has salt in it before going to church. See link below

www.stupidnews.com/?wasteofMB=234578
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by oshe11: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
islandmoon:

seem you are the man who saw tomorrow! you booked space before i posted my comment! just wondering how you comment reflex what i posted a minutes after! you probably edited your post
end time wondering grin
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by karleone(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
The rate at which irrelevant topics, like this one, make Front page these days makes one wonder if nairaland business is now politicized (drop money and watch it move to front page).. Is it that once Uncle/Anty Lalasticlala is mentioned in a thread then it becomes an express to FP?
Uncle Seun, you need to address these issues please.
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by pasol4real(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op u must be high on oshogbo weed.
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Davido b like" snap me as I wan sip d tea, I wan post am tjoooor"
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by Harllymart(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estimable:

do u have black or any other color?
grin I wonder oooo
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by itstpia8: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why sip outside instead of inside.

In the west, you drink such beverages outside because they serve them in covered cups designed specifically for that.
Re: Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
senior BOY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Send Money To Benue Fan On A Road Trip To Lagos / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London / Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.