Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (64176 Views)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by RAO1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. May Amadioha light our candles. - Arinze Eziefule
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'
is not because of oil is because we & u shares no tot nor religion nor cool heart nor reasoning nor hospitality nor dresing.you can kill anytym wit bomb,dagga,knife nor gun...so its our oil?& ur people has been stealing it even made themselves our oil minister?smh [b]light & darkness can not relate [/b]get dat into ur dull head
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Adikam:
is not because of oil is because we & u shares no tot nor religion nor cool heart nor reasoning nor hospitality nor dresing.you can kill anytym wit bomb,dagga,knife nor gun...so its our oil?& ur people has been stealing it even made themselves our oil minister?smh [b]light & darkness can not relate [/b]get dat into ur dull head

I believe my dull head is same as your father's. Ode oloriburuku omo
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by jayzblack(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obiano luks mor lak a tout on suit, sims he did pres up b4 visiting the mosque, incase of incasecity.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
The truth is that those who burnt the mosque were not the demonstrators. Igbo people are not violent people. They can only turn violent when someone brings violence to them.

Obviously, the enemy has done this! People who want to create chaos so that the Igbo man would be killed are the ones who set the mosque on fire.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by azezola(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Igbo haram
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

So what are you now agitating for if not the total loose out in the current dispensation caused by your political miscalculation? For 6 years your own occupied the offices of Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, SGF, Minister of Finance /Coordinating Minister of the Nigerian Economy, Ministers of Health, Aviation, Labour, Petroleum (by Marriage), Chief of Army Staff etc yet nobody complained that the Igbos got too much of the Federal Power rations neither did our highly placed brethren improve our lot in terms of development!

[b]Other ethnic groups watched carefully and played their politics towards national relevance [b]while we the Igbos got carried away and played politics of the pocket where semi-illiterate money bags charted the cause for us!

[/b]
Lol are you drunk? I thought you said you're Yoruba and you have not denied being from Yoruba. Why are you now claiming Igbo here? Mr. man stop taking weed, it is not good for your head!
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2015
eraly:

Bro, am not a muslim n for d fact dat am.not a muslim does not mean I dnt knw wat d inside of a mosque looks like. Firstly, dat building is a storey building which means it was decked. Atleast we can see som Pple standing right inside it in d first pix. Now at d ground floor of a mosque u'll find notin but praying mats. Or u wnt to assume dat d concrete blocks/wall at d ground floor shuld av burnt n av dark spot like d upper floor for us to knw dat d building got burnt? D dark spot we see at d top of d building ws as a result of d loggings used to make d roof of d building. D fact is dat d building has no roof cos d roof got burnt by d fire. I guez u avn't seen a burnt storey building b4.

As regards d governor, he did wat shuld b done. I ws only saying u shuld look at d direction he ws looking. Bro, going by wat we can see from d pix, lets call a spade a spade, d mosque ws burnt. Glaring evidence abound in d pix

Peace unto u bro
Stop saying what you don't know, the mosque was not burnt! That Mosque have not been roofed. The dark area you were referring to was a result of heavy smokes that emanated from burning shops right in front of the mosque. The smoke darkened those area you were referring to. The Mosque is in Kano street in main market, Onitsha and it is a place i know very well. So stop spreading wrong information please
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Elythron16zero4: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
i condemn the burning of mosques but i guess it's an outcome of the senseless killing by the soldiers. i also keep wondering y soldiers will be deploy in civil protest like this does it mean that the Nigeria police are inundated. soldiers are for special needs like war. This can make these guys pick arms and start shooting the soldiers too. i pray this won't degenerate to another war.
But my brother as much as we condemn this act i have not seen anyone on NL who condemned or said he is ashamed of his Yoruba or Hausa brothers whenever they did something wrong. OPC IN LAG, BOKO HARAM INITIAL ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH etc i never saw any Yoruba or Hausa person say he or she is ashamed of them but you igbos are quick to condemn yourselves even in legitimate matters though not like this one but i know if you arrest one hausa or yoruba freedom fighter their people certainly won't be quiet and be watching. All this brouhaha stated with the arrest of Dr Nnamdi the alleged operator of Radio Biafra. Those likes you guys got are from other ethnic extractions certainly not the Igbos. I am almost certain you guys are not igbos
Titan5g:

My dear, I have been called names like traitor, idiot, birth right seller, beans and water . The fact remain that I am ashamed.
Well they are mostly jobless youths, hustlers, or call then ndi Oso ahia .
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Elythron16zero4: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I hate to say this but......

My igbo brothers are disappointing me with this IPOD thing.
i condemn the burning of mosques but i guess it's an outcome of the senseless killing by the soldiers. i also keep wondering y soldiers will be deploy in civil protest like this does it mean that the Nigeria police are inundated. soldiers are for special needs like war. This can make these guys pick arms and start shooting the soldiers too. i pray this won't degenerate to another war.
But my brother as much as we condemn this act i have not seen anyone on NL who condemned or said he is ashamed/disappointed of his Yoruba or Hausa brothers whenever they did something wrong. OPC IN LAG, BOKO HARAM INITIAL ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH etc i never saw any Yoruba or Hausa person say he or she is ashamed of them but you igbos are quick to condemn yourselves even in legitimate matters though not like this one but i know if you arrest one hausa or yoruba freedom fighter their people certainly won't be quiet and be watching. All this brouhaha stated with the arrest of Dr Nnamdi the alleged operator of Radio Biafra. Those likes you guys got are from other ethnic extractions certainly not the Igbos. I am almost certain you guys are not igbos.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by hustler86(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
benedictnsi:
Oboy.... D man d vex today oooo he no D smile shocked

I know D gentle governor will rebuild it....... That's additional / unplanned expenditure, money that would have helped to better the state or its citizens....

#dangersOFwar

Those soldiers doh..... If dem slap you eeeh, the slap will create an automatic "stretch marks" Weh go extend to your generations unborn
grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2015
hustler86:
grin grin grin
You you come d laf Wetin funny grin
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Elythron16zero4:

But my brother as much as we condemn this act i have not seen anyone on NL who condemned or said he is ashamed/disappointed of his Yoruba or Hausa brothers whenever they did something wrong. OPC IN LAG, BOKO HARAM INITIAL ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH etc i never saw any Yoruba or Hausa person say he or she is ashamed of them but you igbos are quick to condemn yourselves even in legitimate matters though not like this one but i know if you arrest one hausa or yoruba freedom fighter their people certainly won't be quiet and be watching. All this brouhaha stated with the arrest of Dr Nnamdi the alleged operator of Radio Biafra. Those likes you guys got are from other ethnic extractions certainly not the Igbos. I am almost certain you guys are not igbos.

they are all fools....
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by coronaprof(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Fear not , we ,aija can prospwer 2gedaN ,a Naira a Day
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Kagawa10: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
OneNaira6:

Where did I say you said to be Igbo? You copied one of your Southwest coward brother post from NL and posted it here. The bastard spoke for anioma where the f2k I'm from.. The fact you posted suggest you equally speaking his words and I'll repeat wtf I said again...NEVER IN YOUR MISERABLE SAVAGE LIFE SPEAK FOR US EVER AGAIN
Lol!
See this high class inconsequential dunce at it again!
Who told you Asaba, the barren land is part of Niger delta?
Parasitic useless folks!
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
gretblue:

Perhaps you should have asked your elder ones who stay in kano,what the churches are doing in Sabon Gari.Children of hate,your types are the ones promoting religious hatred in Nigeria.

To put the records clear the church in Kano and the mosque in Onitsha are not doing the same thing.

The church in Kano tells the worshippers to pray for people who do not worship the true God and pray God to show them mercy and bring them to knowledge while the mosque in Onitsha is telling his members to kill all the Jews whoever does not believe in Allah because 72 virgins are reserved for them.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
the same thing a church is doing is kano

They can't be doing the same thing since they are not talking about the same God.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

I believe my dull head is same as your father's. Ode oloriburuku omo
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.