Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi (64157 Views)

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / Musa Wada Visits Acheju Abu's Family, Signs Condolence Register / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Embertson4u: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Mrs Acheju Abuh, the Women Leader of Wada Aro Campaign Council, Ochadamu Ward, Kogi was said to have been burnt alive in her home by alleged jubilant supporters and thugs said to be celebrating their party’s victory.

More violence are reported in other part of the state as the state reacts to the the election results.

Read earlier story
https://www.nairaland.com/5536557/acheju-abuh-burnt-death-kogi

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Smalldick123(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
BELLO WHY?
BUHARI WHY?
APC WHY?
U robed ur people and still kill them join

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by danny56: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Imagine, someone who came to the village for election didn't go back again.

May God avenge you speedily in Jesus name. undecided

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by angelEmade: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
TERRIBLY SAD.
today, i remember!
My friend slept in class. I took his phone and changed my name in his contacts
to “dad” then I texted him “ son, I just won 500 million dollars in the lottery. We
are rich now. You don’t have to go to school anymore!” After my friend read
that, he packed everything and walked out of the class. My teacher asked him
where he was going. He turned back and gave her a middle finger and said
“shut your f**king mouth up!”
...lemme pray for you. what happened to him, will never happen to you!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Dexpro: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
God grant her eternal rest.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Ojiofor: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Election in Nigeria is a declaration of war.
Nigeria is not better than a jungle.Tufiakwa!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by eTECTIV: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Where are d ediots asking for photo proof of d burnt house and claiming d story was jus mere propaganda... May such fate befall u all

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
is this part of APCs political ideology ? We are watching those who help in enthroning this government and party are part of this crime. Out of selfishness Atiku, Kwankwaso Obasanjo and most PDP big wig decided to destroy it because they hate Jonathan and they decamp to apc, to weaken pdp. Now they are back fighting what their selfish and corrupt view have caused us.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by SILVERLINES: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
cry
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by tillaman(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
No one deserves this!! You already won All these post election violence are unnecessary
I don’t see why Kogi people still voted for Yahaya Bello we know he rigged it but some fools still voted for him anyways, El Rufai, First Lady and Vp’s wife pleaded with them to forgive him for what exactly ?? He no get mouth to plead himself ?? To forgive him for killing innocent people or for not paying salaries?? All the man is good for is boxing let him go to the ring to train upcoming boxers, he’s not fit to rule at all!!
Kogi people are in for a 4 year ride to bedlam!!

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by AmazingELixir: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
embarassed

This con3 sef

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by femtex007(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why did they do that after election . this is barbaric

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Monaco2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ha una win na una still go kill person

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Wasky101: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rip
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Bewiseedet(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
sad
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by ijewejones: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
sad

Pathetic..sad..disheartening..RIP to the souls lost

Now where are the doubting thomas that insisted they wanted proofs

Where are those that insisted that opposition wailed without proofs

These are reasons why masses loose interest in stepping out to vote.. cry

Make the party that won come enjoy the dividends of their illicit wins..rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by ursullalinda(f): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thought it was a lie oh.....ah this is bad.....what kind of dirty politics is this.....May Karma visit the perpetrators of this wicked act

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by chibu4u2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by Jestin: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Elections in Nigeria have become one of the quickest way to die. That is why I always advise my families back home to stay at home on Election Day in Nigeria. Their vote won’t count afterall

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by fareed69(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
BELLO WHY?
BUHARI WHY?
APC WHY?
U robed ur people and still kill them join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by hisexcellency34: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Very unfair
Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by bash4us(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
All these senseless killings and maiming would never stop until our elective positions are made less lucrative......more like the normal civil servant.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by KayCee92(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
No need to blame Buhari or Bello because am sure they did not put those poor ignorant perpetrators of the bad act up to this....poor ordinary people are the most weaked. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by solmusdesigns: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked

Yahaya Bello and Elrufai must be limited to local politics, this two guys are not in anyway emotionaly intelligent, they are brutal and cynical

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by 2dillu2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by fareed69(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
is this part of APCs political ideology ? We are watching those who help in enthroning this government and party are part of this crime. Out of selfishness Atiku, Kwankwaso Obasanjo and most PDP big wig decided to destroy it because they hate Jonathan and they decamp to apc, to weaken pdp. Now they are back fighting what their selfish and corrupt view have caused us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi by olisefom: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Believing in this country is one of the toughest thing to do.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.